MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowBobbi Brown
Eye Shadow - #02 Bone (New Packaging) - 25g/008oz

Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - #02 Bone (New Packaging) - 2.5g/0.08oz

Silky, matte formula Glides on smoothly & blends easily Provides perfect hold & comfort Long wearing Brings striking makeup effect

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - #02 Bone (New Packaging) - 2.5g/0.08oz!
Tracey D.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - #02 Bone (New Packaging) - 2.5g/0.08oz
Bone is the perfect base color. I use this with every Bobbi Brown palette. It is great as a highlight color under the brow or as a base color to layer. This is soft, blends easily, has little to no fallout and lasts all day.
Tara C.
Parkton, MD
Love it as the base layer. Easy to layer for fuller coverage. Strong pigment. Would definitely recommend to others.
Amori J.
Madison, WI
Review for: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - #02 Bone (New Packaging) - 2.5g/0.08oz
This might be the first product I want to describe as “holy grail.” I have been on a make-up JOURNEY and tried tons of products to cover my cystic and other acne without breaking me out more, but I hate the feel & look of visible make-up on my face.
Kristie R.
Verona, PA
I love this shadow! It is perfect for a base and setting the crease and under brow. It’s creamy and blend-able. You get a lot of quality shadow for this price. Would buy again!
Alice S.
Bel Tiburon, CA
This bone color is very versatile. I use it on my upper eyelids, the corner of my eyes and in a pitch, on my under eye circles. It goes on smooth and doesn’t crease.
Marian A.
Gadsden, AL
Great base color! Glides on smoothly and the payoff is great. Also use it under my brows. Highly recommend!
Eunice B.
Arizona
Hace resaltar más mis ojos y hace ver mejor los tonos de las sombras al combinarlo por lo tanto se ven más grandes
Katrina C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - #02 Bone (New Packaging) - 2.5g/0.08oz
Love this eyeshadow in all the matte colors but my favorite is bone and antique... more for light natural looking shadow look. It goes on smoothly too and lasts me forever! I haven’t found a more perfect nude shadow set for fair skin girls.
Colette B.
This was one of the first eyeshadow products I have ever used, and not once did it disappoint! It slides on easily with my finger and with an eyeshadow brush, and leaves a clean look on your eyelid! Perfect for everyday simple makeup looks.
nina Christina L.
Grovetown, GA
Didn’t like the shimmery whitish on my own eyes. Felt like it was super translucent and needed to pack on powder. Use it for the [email protected] of lids now and not entire lid.

Looking for your answer?