BOBBI BROWN Eye shadow

Silky, matte formula. Glides on smoothly and blends easily. Provides perfect hold and comfort. Long wearing. Brings striking makeup effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye shadow!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra C.
I love this color and this particular brand is amazing!! Silver is my go to color because it goes with anything! Theres nothing that I can think of that I would improve about this product. It doesn't irritate your eyes, it stays on for a long time, and it makes you beautiful so I have no complaints!! ♡
Misty P.
Atlanta, GA
Bobbi Brown makes the nicest matte eye shadows, as far as I’ve tried. The pots are huge! I do wish these lids popped open rather than having to screw them off.
itzayana R.
Corona, CA
Lobe bobbi bRown eyeshadow really pigmente and u don't need a lot just use a little at a time
ally V.
Cary, NC
it’s very pigmented and applies well, it’s nothing super special but i use it and it blends nicely with other colors, bit overpriced though
Reyna C.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this product, I recommend it to you BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil
Pearltheodora C.
Grand Terrace, CA
You know like I said before if you haven't tried any Bobbi Brown products got to try it unless you're not up to spending a huge expense of money for you know just that a small eyeshadow but you could probably find a dupe for but I will say this Bobby Brown cosmetics is one-of-a-kind and the eyeshadows are amazing
madison T.
Charlotte, Nc
I love her eyeshadows. The packaging is nice and comes with a lot of product. I own the violet shade and it's one of my favorite purples
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
This eyeshadow color is so versatile you can wear it so many different ways and with so many other colors. It's very pigmented and stays on all day with no creases or lines in it. I would definitely buy it again.
Abbee M.
Love it ! Use it all the time! Great product for its price. I have bought it repeativily
Julie L.
Ardmore, PA
Love this eyeshadow. The color is perfect and it does not smear or smudge. It last for a long time. I have tried a lot of eye shadows and this is well worth the moeny!

Looking for your answer?