BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigmen...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just l...1 Answers
  • Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?4 Answers
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow
  • "After trying out their foundation, I've moved onto this eye shadow and am very impressed with the pigmentation!" in 2 reviews
  • "Although they're a bit pricey, you get tons of product and the color payoff is unbeatable." in 1 review
  • "I was told that BB has the most natural looking and corresponding eyeshadows and I agree!" in 1 review
Kerra V.
Abingdon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW IN THE COLOR GREY!! I used to use the Double Date Duo for Clinique before it was discontinued and this grey is the closet I could find to the light color grey of that duo. I like the natural smokey eye look and this is good alone with a light shimmer eyeshadow, or a transition color between my shimmer and the dark brown! Love the eyeshadow, but even more the price! Great Pigment and a little goes a long way! Even better if you use the NYX white eyeshadow base underneath!!
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
Although the eye shadow is a little expensive for one color it works out good for me because i can use it not only as an eye shadow but as an eyebrow color. The cement color i got is perfect for both. It has lasted me forever. It leaves a natural color on my eyebrows and its the perfect color for the crease in my eyelid.
Kaitlyn d.
Huntington Beach, CA
Blend like a freakin dream- gorgeous colors- can be suttle or intense. I use banana & burnt (?) I think thats the name- but so gorgeous in the crease. Blends GREAT with other colors- takes a little effort to blend without fuzing into other colors but blending into colors- EASY
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this to fill in my eyebrows everyday. It's really natural looking, easy to apply, super pigmented and stays on all day, though it can smudge sometimes if I rub my eyebrows accidentally. I would by this again but I have a feeling it'll last me a long time!
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobbi Brown eye shadows are just amazing. They have flawless formulas- pigmented, smooth and never patchy, they might be expensive but it's totally wort it to find a shade or two to indulge in. They make your makeup apply effortlessly.
Jennifer P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I love this eye shadow. I use it in ivory every day and a few other colors mixed in to my rotation. Ivory is the perfect brow bone highlighter and it gives me a natural flawless finish. I also love terracotta. Will always re purchase.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have one that I use for my brows sometimes. Don't use it so much anymore, but it was good when I started to fill in my brows because i couldn't go overboard on apply this powder. Would recommend for someone who has the budget
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shadow brands! This shadow comes in such beautiful shades and lasts a really long time. It's very pigmented and definitely worth the extra money. I'd definitely recommend this to any makeup guru!
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ
She has a very beautiful array of colors but especially if you are looking for neutrals from bone to deep browns. they are so soft and blend like a dream and last. I love them
Leslie Anne S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cream colored Bobbi Brown eyeshadow I purchased from Bloomingdales was just "alright." I felt like for the price i could have bought something much more effective.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is thus a good eye shadow to wear? how well does it go on your eye?
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always liked the look of Bobbi Brown products, but is it worth the money?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth the money? Do they stay all day or do they just leave glitter everywhere?