BOBBI BROWN Eye shadow uploaded by Michela C.BOBBI BROWN Eye shadow uploaded by norah mohammad a.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Silky, matte formula. Glides on smoothly and blends easily. Provides perfect hold and comfort. Long wearing. Brings striking makeup effect.

lindy g.
I have the eyeshadow in a bunch of different colors and it is so versatile because of how you can use a little for an everyday look or use more if you are trying to get a going out look. Its honestly such a good eye shadow and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Pearltheodora C.
Grand Terrace, CA
You know like I said before if you haven't tried any Bobbi Brown products got to try it unless you're not up to spending a huge expense of money for you know just that a small eyeshadow but you could probably find a dupe for but I will say this Bobby Brown cosmetics is one-of-a-kind and the eyeshadows are amazing
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Ivy is a great color and a great pigment, however, it's not a color I wear often enough to justify buying it in a single, I wish I had bought it in a palette. I've never been disappointed by the Bobbi Brown products, I wish we had a store in my area where I could try them out before I buy them rather than just purchasing online.
Kirsty H.
I love love love this product, the perfect add in for a great smokey eye effect, creating the perfect going out shade. Easy to apply, compares in price with other products of similar effect, great overall.
Brenda R.
Del Valle, TX
This is perfect for my eyebrows. I know it's eyeshadow but I love it. It was gifted to me but if I run out of totally buy it. Totally multipurpose. I like this better than eyebrow powers. It last all day. Does not smudge. Totally recommend to anyone. For an eyeshadow & brow
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
This eyeshadow color is so versatile you can wear it so many different ways and with so many other colors. It's very pigmented and stays on all day with no creases or lines in it. I would definitely buy it again.
Julie L.
Ardmore, PA
Love this eyeshadow. The color is perfect and it does not smear or smudge. It last for a long time. I have tried a lot of eye shadows and this is well worth the moeny!
Sheree h.
I did not like it and would not purchase it again. It didn't blend well on my lid and it had a funny smell. It did not look good on me either, too blah.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I love Bobbi brown shadows!! I haven't used this color but caramel is my favorite transition shade it's so smooth and buttery blends so beautiful
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
I love her eyeshadows. The packaging is nice and comes with a lot of product. I own the violet shade and it's one of my favorite purples

back