BY BOBBI BROWN

Featuring six classic Bobbi nude shades, these colors are designed to look pretty on all skin tones, from fair to dark. The essence of fool-proof makeup, this palette creates neutral eyes that can be paired with everything from neutral lips for a...

BOBBI BROWN Eye Palette
  • "This palette is beautiful, its colours are neutral and you can wear them during night or day. Great durability." in 8 reviews
  • "Nude collection is stunning! Color payoff is wonderful and has incredible pigmentation. Applying a base first with make the shadows more pigmented on the eye." in 3 reviews
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is an absolute great every day pallet especially for people who like nude colors I’m giving it three stars though because of the price it blends well there’s no kickback I just wish the price would have come down a little
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
This palette is perfect for a day or evening look. All the colors are very pigmented with zero fall out and are long lasting. It's small enough to take with you in your makeup bag or clutch and the packaging is luxurious and classic. I love the wood grain and gold details on the palette. Bobbi Brown never lets me down. My favorite colors are Pink Quartz,Marble and Smoked. 10/10
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is an okay product; however, it isn’t really worth the money. If you really want a good palette for a Smokey eye I would personally go for one of the morphe palette, just because they offer more colors and they are only about $25.00
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Great products for acne prone skin. Very gentle. Nice color palette for those who don’t like to use much eye makeup. Looks very natural I use the brown at the root of my lashes instead of eyeliner and it works great. Won’t run or budge
Tori S.
Webster, NY
I use my nude eyeshadow set basically everyday. Nudes and Naturals are my favorite, I like the more natural look. And these colors are amazing and really bring out the brown in my eyes.
Heather K.
Olive Hill, KY
I can't say I'm surprised at the level of pigment and the gorgeous colors offered in this palette by Bobbi Brown. Bobbi is my go-to cosmetic brand for anything eyes! This palette along with lip and cheek color help to achieve the perfect holiday party look. The great thing about the palette is you can go subtle and natural for a daytime office party look or vamp it up a bit for a night time smokey sultry look. I have to emphasize how pigmented the colors are, especially the darker ones. I lucked out and found this on sale for 25% OFF while Christmas shopping but I would have gladly paid full price. I'm never disappointed with Bobbi Brown products. Well worth every penny spent! So much that I returned to the store and purchased all 5 they had left in Stock for gifts to hand out to some of my close girlfriends! Hope none of them read this before Christmas! 😉💄🎅
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This pallete was so beautiful when I saw it in the store. With the balance of shimmer and matte eyeshadows for creating the perfect eyeshadow looks. These palletes are smaller, but they are big enough to last a while.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
Great eye palette. My sister loves this palette so do I. Cute and chic colors and it looks so cute. Is very effective not disappointed at all. Is not that expensive I would definitely recommend this eye palette
Danielle G.
Claremore, OK
Love this pallet for everyday wear. Goes great with my medium to deep skin tone, dark hair and eyes. The colors are beautiful and the pigment is just right. Wears nicely for all day wear and worth the price.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Bobbi Brown always makes a high quality product and this no exception. I know not everyone likes Bobbi Brown eyeshadow but I love them. They last all day without budging and look really good with my coloring. They're very pigmented and even though they're pricey it's totally worth it.
Cherie B.
Myrtle beach , SC
How is the brush in this palette?
Jay 💖.
What sets this apart from all other Smokey eye palettes?
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
How good this palette?
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Where did you buy this ! Definitely want to try it
Rhea G.
South Gate, CA
Is this the perfect product for an everyday eyeshadow look?