BOBBI BROWN Eye Gloss

What It Is:

An all-new liquid shadow formula that glides on lids and delivers a cool, glossy finish. Whether you go for a clean, polished look or something sultry and smudgy, this one-swipe gloss is the ultimate no-fuss eye. In 3 shades.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by an undone, modern eye that's fresh and more fun than your go-to shadow. The liquid formula features a combination of waxes and resins that delivers a high-shine, glass-like visual effect and never leaves lids sticky or tacky.

How To Use:

Twist base of flow-through wand to produce product, then swipe across lids. Use fingers to blend onto lids.

what is your favorite product of the moment,, my are these lipstick that is the color of everyday life?
So the BOBBI BROWN Eye Gloss pencils would you say that they are like a shimmer? Are they like the NYX eyeshadow pencils? As well are they very pigmented or do you use them as a base for powdered eyeshadows? Thank you for your reply!
What exactly is this used for?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Eye Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Bridgeport, CT
1,017 reviews
bobbi brown eye gloss is great and long lasting and so affordable and color is great and looks gloss but nices
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,577 reviews
Perfect. Comes in so many different colors and it's such a good long lasting product. It's a great depth too. Love it
Creases with wear. originally it looks great when first applied. Wouldn't recommend for long wear.
Brooklyn, NY
Buying these to try soon! I doubt I'll be disappointed I love all Bobbi Brown makeup. I can't wait
Meridan
I would like to tryin it out look very good makeup😊😊💪💪💪💪💪👍❤❤nice colors too love it ..........
I really want to test these lipsticks. They are beautiful, I want to test. I want to want
It's a okay brand not much of a person to use eye gloss but it's good for a night out.
Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
BOBBI BROWN Eye Gloss uploaded by Emma K.
it gives a sheer finish to your eyes without using any shimmer shade. If you select to wear the eye gloss then you must wear a real smudge proof eye liner. Because of glossy finish it can smudge your eye liner. Feels a bit sticky on eyes too. I won't buy again.
This product is so tacky.. form such a high end product this was not expected... It gets all over my lid and creates a mess all around... Guys don't buy this stick it doesn't even worth a penny... Completely disappointed by this product... This was not expected from such brand..
Toronto, ON
Hefty price point and not so effective product. This product didn't really feel good on my skin. A bit challenging to glide on my eyes. I'm not a personal fan of this product but perhaps they will change the formulary next time so it will be better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
3 years ago
3 years ago
BOBBI BROWN Eye Gloss who has tried it? Does it last all day? Smudge proof?
Rain K. • 3 years ago
I didn't like it. Lasting wasn't even my concern since it didn't even fully dry up. And no, it's not smudge proof.