BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The Eye Definer Brush does double-duty: softly lining eyes and filling in and strengthening thin or sparse brows.

Why It's Different:

Soft but sturdy bristles deliver just the right amount of shadow to the lash line or brows.

How to Use:

As an eyeliner, apply eye shadow as close to the lash line as possible for a beautifully defined eye. To fill in brows, start at the inside corner of the brow and brush upward and outward in quick, short strokes following the natural arch of your brow.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I like this brush for applying gel eyeliner. It's pretty tiny so I can get to my inner corners without poking my eyes out and my wing lines come out nice. " in 3 reviews
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
I have had this brush for years and it keeps really well. Its supposed to be used for smoothing out eye color but I actually mostly use it for subtle definition for my brows. I use it for both and really love it. I think every woman should have great brushes in her collection. This one is a great tool!
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Este cepillo es muy versatil, puedo usarlo para rellenar mis cejas, tambien lo uso para realizarme el ojo de gato o delinear mis ojos de diferentes maneras ya que su tamaño permite hacerlo sin ningun problema
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I always use Bobbi Brown brushes and they always keep really well. I use it at least everyday. I love this brush. I think that it is great for filling in brows and great for doing eyeliner. This brush can do a lot of things so I do not ever mind paying the price for it.
chris p.
Fall River, MA
I use this brush frequently. the size of the brush is great for my needs. I have had it for quite some time now and haven't noticed any wear and tare that usually comes along with lots of make up brushes.
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great little brush. Great for being able to fill in your brows and also to do eye liner. This brush can do multiple things and for its price that makes it that much more special
Jennifer P.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love this brush. Nice and dense. I can use it with eyeshadow and apply it like a liner, or use it with a brown shadow like MAC espresso to fill in my light brows.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
I like this brush for applying gel eyeliner. It's pretty tiny so I can get to my inner corners without poking my eyes out and my wing lines come out nice. I use it probably 3 days a week since I don't wear eyeliner everyday but I would definitely by again because of the precision that comes with this brush is an A+ in my book.
Nathalie B.
perfect for deliniate eyebrows,
has the form indicated
and it is easy to use. They are very nice Definer brush
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusta esta bocha por que la puedo USAR para aplicar deliniador de gel y me gusta por que es muy suave
Denisa-Gabriela U.