BOBBI BROWN Eye Brow Brush uploaded by Antoinette A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Perfect brows give you instant polish. This angled brush was designed especially for shaping and defining eyebrows.

Why It's Different:

A professional tool, it gives you maximum control and precision, making it easy to create beautifully defined brows.

How to Use:

Use to apply eyebrow makeup along your natural brow line and then blend for a perfect finish.

Maggie R.
Purchased from Bobbie Brown Cosmetics website years ago. I use it regularly as it is my favorite brow brush, along with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo. I like that it is a thick brush, unlike Anastasia Beverly Hills 7B Duo Brush , and the bristles are firm. I am very satisfied with the performance.
Tiffany W.
I absolutely love this brush. Though I typically use an eyebrow pencil, I use this brush to blend my brows for a more natural look. I've had it for about a year now and not once has it shed or given me any problems.
chyanna m.
Rochester, WA
Best brush I have ever had. I had it for a year and it didn't shed once! When I used it; it grabbed product nicely and it didn't stay on the brush like most brushes hold it.
Gabriela V.
Personally the brush it too hard making it rough on the skin. I'm assuming it's meant for someone with thicker brow hairs to properly fill in. Not my favorite
Antoinette A.
South Gate , CA
Best eye brow brush I've used ever!!! doesn't shed and is perfect for a natural looking brow!
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I like using this to line my eyes if I want to go for a more natural look but usually I will just fill in my eyebrows with it :) It's great!
Cindy M.
Philippines
This one is my favorite to use because I can't leave my house without having a perfect brows. This is perfect to use when you apply pomade.