Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion uploaded by Geri Liz L.Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Christina E.
Sun valley , CA
Extra Treatment Lotion falls short of greatness because it tends to feel sticky on skin and cause other products to drag over it, not to mention it also has a slight tendency to ball up once it sets. But by far the biggest reason it’s not recommended is due to the amount of fragrant oils it contains. Although these add a fresh, citrus-herbal scent to this toner/moisturizer hybrid, each of them also poses a significant risk of irritation—irritation that can end up being pro-aging because of its gradual impact on collagen Damage
Jacey N.
Eagle Lake
This helped my dry patches on my face go away! Honestly the best lotion to help with dryness any where on your body! Love love love it! Especially in the winter! I always have to my at least 2 bottles in the winter. And it smells sooo good! & feels so nice on your skin. Love it❤️❤️
Stephanie F.
Mahopac
Loved this product so much and recommend it to anyone looking for a product like this one it was definitely pricey but it was worth it and had beautiful packaging however the product isn't too great with people with sensitive skin like mine but still loved it
Gaby N.
Texas
It's a good product I really like it it's refreshing I really recommended it it's not that bad of a price for the quality it's a really nice packaging it is gentle really nice on the skin would totally use it again it would totally recommended it to others
celine a.
uhhh, this product was interesting, but i wasn't too enthusiastic about it to be quite honest. it didn't really do much. like it went on my skin and it just made my skin even shinier than it already is. i'm not sure if i'd recommend it, but that's just me
Becca B.
My aunt had this in her bathroom and I can't get enough of it. A little bit goes a LONG way and it doesn't make my skin feeling oily. Will definitely spend some money on this product to have wonderfully soft hands!
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
Really like this Product. BB  is amazing. I think the price is very good for the results you get. Also, the packgaging is really nice. It completely met my expectacion, I can say it surpass them. I will buy it again.
Juliet M.
If you want a very effective moisturizer for your skin that will keep the softness of your skin, this lotion is the good one. Just only the packaging itself is a plus already. Very effective!
Molly H.
I thought it was a pretty good product and I did notice an outcome. I would suggest this product if you're looking for a moisturizing lotion. The price was acceptable considering it is Bobbie brown makeup. I would recommend to others. And the packaging was nicely packaged.
Melissa H.
Centreville, AL
This stuff is  so awesome. A must try for anybody who loves good body stuff.I love stuff that makes me feel good ,look good,and smell fabulous. I wish i had a whole bunch of these products.I am a sucker for new improved products.I would definitely  recommend  this product.