Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion

Shop Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion!
Product Highlights
...since I started using it my skin feels a lot softer and is not dry and flaky anymore! in reviews
Carrie D.
Hastings, MN
Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion uploaded by Carrie D.
So luxurious and worth it! Made my sensitive skin smooth even after my first use. Wish it had a pump. Overall it’s a fantastic formula though!
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion uploaded by Ekaterina T.
One of the best toners, I’ve ever tried. It smells amazing, hydrates and plumps my skin and give a natural glow. I also enjoy using it with solid sheet masks, if I need an express effect ❤️❤️❤️
Kyara V.
This product is amazing you really get what you paid for leaves the skin soft and moisturize I use it every day after cleansing my face
Rachel E.
This is a comforting lotion leaves skin soothed, calm and healthier looking. The only issue I had was that it did take a little longer for it to dry. other than that I like using it.
Geri Liz L.
Chino Hills , CA
Bobbi Brown Extra Treatment Lotion uploaded by Geri Liz L.
I love this treatment lotion! It instantly hydrates my skin. Ever since I started using it my skin feels a lot softer and is not dry and flaky anymore!
Nogla L.
17027 Paige CT Basement Jamaica Queens
Es un tratamiento si pero es lo máximo yo en lo personal lo amo es un producto que llena todas mis expectativas😍❤️
Chelsea L.
Houston
I purchased this product because I have dry skin, and I've slowly been trying the "Extra" line from Bobbi Brown. In winter my skin is worse, so thinking ahead I purchased this a few months ago and have ramping up my skin care routine to combat the dryness. I really like it! I use it at night after cleansing and before anything else like serums or moisturizer. I feel like it helps amp up the moisture of the products I use after it. While the packaging is beautiful, I do think a pump would make it more convenient for day-to-day use.
Susie L.
Bellevue, WA
I'm not 100% sure what's in this, but I use this after my toner and before my serum and my skin has never been so calm and moisturized. I highly recommend for anyone whos possibly damaged their skin barrier and need some simple basic hydrating products
Breenda P.
Pharr, TX
It is a very good product, it adapts excellently and especially to your needs, if you acquire it you will not regret it ...
Darlene R.
League City, TX
I love using this product at the start of my nightly skincare routine! It helps to lock in moisture and ensure that the rest of my skincare products go on smoothly and evenly! I don't think I can go without it anymore

Looking for your answer?