BOBBI BROWN Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Amber W.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A lightweight foundation alternative for dry, dehydrated skin, this formula is ultra-rich and blends easily, giving skin a dewy look with light coverage.

Why It's Different:

Broad spectrum SPF 25 helps protect skin against damaging UVA/UVB rays. Argireline® peptide boosts skin's natural collagen production and clary sage ferment strengthens skin's protective moisture barrier. Water-in-oil emul­sion creates a uniquely rich and emollient balm texture that helps promote immediate and long term moisturization.

Who It's For:

Those with dry skin who want an incredibly emollient tinted moisturizer with sun protection too that's great for layering over other skincare favorites.

How to Use:

Apply as you would a moisturizer all over the face using your fingertips or the Foundation Brush (sold separately) for a more finished look.

Octinoxate 7.50% , Homosalate 5.00% , Oxybenzone 5.00% , Avobenzone 2.00%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Peg-4 Diheptanoate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Epilobium Angustifolium Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Squalane , Ethylhexylglycerin , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil , Angelica Archangelica Seed Oil , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone , Lecithin , Butylene Glycol , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Dicetyl Phosphate , Ceteth-10 Phosphate , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Sorbitan Stearate , Polysorbate 60 , Peg-40 Stearate , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil , Alumina , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Polysorbate 20 , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Sorbitan Laurate , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Xanthan Gum , Citric Acid , Tetrasodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Limonene , Citronellol , Geraniol , Linalool , Citral , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica]

Prerna S.
Allen, TX
This one is my saving grace this winter! For someone with dry skin like mine, the tinted moisturizing balm from @bobbibrown gives you the perfect dewy look and keeps you covered for 6-7 hours. It has a high SPF25 which is an added bonus. The smell could tip some off but to me it’s not really too much of an issue... overall I love the way it locks moisture and the dewy look! Yayy from me...
Ruqayya A.
Review for: Light To Medium more...
Honestly I didn’t think this product was worth it - especially at the price that you get it at. It was pretty oily and it was thick. I expect a tinted moisturizer to be light, so that you can put it on on days you don’t want to wear a full face of makeup, but this felt heavy. It also transferred, even though I had it on for 8+ hours!
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This product provides the perfect amount of coverage while still being so moisturizing and radiant on the skin. The price tag is high but a little of this product goes a long way. My only complaint is the glass jar is very heavy, I wish I opted for the tube. The spf in the jar is higher so I went with that. I’m the shade medium/dark and this product leaves behind no white residue like some products with spf
Samantha B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love this! Super rich and can be a little heavy for warmer months, but it blends nicely and offers a good amount of coverage while also moisturizing. Definitely would recommend applying sparingly. The scent is also nice considering it contains SPF.
Candace T.
Centerville, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Light To Medium more...
I wanted to like this, but the fragrance really turned me off. It is very hydrating, but the second I had it on my face I was afraid of the fragrance breaking me out. It didn't- but it's just not enjoyable or necessary.
Amber F.
Ok, so first off this product is not for everyone. It is obviously very moisturizing so oily skin probably would not love this. It also has little to no coverage so if you are looking for that it's not for you either. I however LOVE this product for days I want to just give my skin a little something without looking like I'm wearing anything. Paired with my concealers it is perfect for that makeup no makeup look. I like that it has SPF as well, so it's perfect for a beach/pool day.
Salli A.
I don't love this product. I really wanted to because I get very dry in the winter andI wanted something to cover up the redness in my skin without having to go full on foundation... this was not it. It's very thick and oily. It also has a strong medicinal smell. The worst part about this product is that it oxidizes. I don't even have to put it on my face, it oxidizes in the jar. It just looks orange when I wear it. Nope. Worst of all, it's really expensive! Purchase regret.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I have the regular moisturizer balm. Its very hydrating and does an excellent job as a primer if you have dry skin. I've applied it both with a damp beauty blender and with my fingers and couldn't really tell a difference. Its super thick and only takes a little bit to cover your face. It has a very strong citrus smell that is pleasant but strong. It does go away but can be overwhelming is scents bother you. It is expensive but it will last a long time. I wish it had more anti aging properties in it since it is so expensive. But I justify the purchase as it takes the place of primer and moisturizer.
Amber W.
Spokane, WA
Absolutely amazing is all I can say. I have seen so many reviews recommending this product and I had to try it. It met and exceeded all of my expectations! The price point is high but it is well worth the investment. I use it before putting my makeup on and it makes the application of my foundation so easy !! It gives me a great base to start my day !!!
Melody L.
Austin , TX
This formula is great for summer. I also like to use this for my clients that have aging skin. It is very moisturizing and you can build it up for more coverage. I like that it gives a kind of glow to the skin but more matte finish. So for aging skin this is perfect. It is expensive however, it lasts a very long time.
elizabeth R.
Rock Tavern
How well does this work?? Easy application?? Good coverage?
Kirsten C.
Is this a good light coverage product to use as foundation?
Amy S.