BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 uploaded by Yahaira O.BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 uploaded by trish g.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

All the powerful ingredients of our cult-favorite moisturizing formula plus broad-spectrum sun protection—this uniquely rich and emollient balm texture helps promote immediate and long-term moisturization while Extra Repair Complex boosts skin's natural collagen production. Skin looks fresher, smoother, firmer and healthier—a true everyday skincare essential.

Who It's For:

Dry to extra dry skin types—or anyone looking for the same anti-aging benefits and powerful ingredients as Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm, but with SPF 25 protection as well. As with all Bobbi Brown moisturizers, this balm is great for anyone looking to layer skincare formulas as well as prep the skin for perfect foundation application.

Why It's Different:

Argireline® peptide helps to increase skin density and firmness, while clary sage ferment boosts skin's ability to hold in moisture in the short term and over time.

How To Use:

Warm balm in between hands and apply to skin daily.

Octinoxate 7.50% , Homosalate 5.00% , Oxybenzone 3.00% , Avobenzone 2.00%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Propanediol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Polyacrylamide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Sucrose , Polyethylene , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Epilobium Angustifolium Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Sorbitan Stearate , Peg-40 Stearate , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Caprylyl Glycol , Dicetyl Phosphate , Ceteth-10 Phosphate , Laureth-7 , Glucosamine Hcl , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Hydroxide , Hexylene Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Citric Acid , Tetrasodium Edta , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Citral , Citronellol , Phenoxyethanol

BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25
  • "love this brand specially when it comes to moisturizing my skin and always when i do make up on someone i use this in the beginning and really after i start using it i can see the difference plus really refreshing feeling and everytime people after make up the ask for the name really nice i suggest this before apply any makeup" in 6 reviews
Ltonya D.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought the Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm to use during the colder months. I am a first-time user, but I read great reviews, and thought I would give it a try, even though it’s pricey! It’s kind of thick, so I’ve used it a few times at night and woke up with very soft skin. I plan on using it during the day during winter to keep my skin moisturized.
Jessica C.
Middletown, DE
Love this product! Feels fresh, smells great, and has perfect amount of coverage to moisturize without feeling heavy. This is soothing for dry and sensitive skin and feels light enough for any skin type. I use this product as a base before applying makeup, but also on days when I don’t wear any makeup.
Olivia S.
Spring Hill
Y’all, I just can’t even described how amazing this moisturizing balm is! I wish i could buy a gallon! It feels amazing, smells great and all around is perfect for using at night and prior to putting on my makeup! In love!!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I love love love this product! I had gotten several samples in the past and I finally broke down and purchased the full sized one. I do not regret it for a second! This cream really does an amazing job to calm and revive my skin. I am reasonably healthy, I eat well and drink lots of water but I am constantly outside. This makes a slight sunburn disappear, reduces the look of windburn and makes dry winter skin feel moisturized. Its a bit thick, but I just use a little bit and rub between my fingers to heat up before I apply to my face. I love the classic Bobbi Brown smell and this is the perfect base for my foundation.
Helen S.
Baltimore, MD
It's important to know this product is a balm and not a cream, it does not apply the same way as a cream does! I have oily combination skin, so this product sometimes felt a bit heavy/left my skin feeling oily, but it is most definitely extremely moisturizing. Also, a little goes a really long way, and I'm still using up my first tub of this despite using it almost daily! So far, high price seems worth it.
cerisebermudez B.
Dartmouth, MA
I love this eye cream! I prefer a super moisturizing eye cream - I want my eye area to be shiny and visibly moisturized after applying, and this cream/balm fits the bill. It has a very pleasant and light scent, and a little goes a long way. I would give this 5 stars, but I am giving it 4 stars because sometimes it can drift into my eyes and is a little irritating. Otherwise, this is a great option for extra moisture. I use it on flights when I am not wearing any eye makeup, and it keeps my skin very hydrated.
Anastasia V.
Pinole, CA
If you have dry under eyes. THIS IS FOR YOU! I have oily skin but my under eyes are so dry. This eye cream is so creamy. Not recommend for anyone that has sensitive skin. Does tingle a little when you put it on because of the fragrance that's in it. But def looks awesome under makeup. You really will see a difference in moisture. Doesn't help with dark circles. It's a little thick. Will last you FOREVER
Amy H.
While I loved this product for what it was, I feel that it was too heavy for me personally to use again and again. The packaging is so nice and it gave a nice feel on my skin, but I didn't like that it felt heavier than other creams I have used. I received it as a gift, but I don't think I'd make this purchase again unless my skin needs change, maybe in the winter in a drier environment.
Tasha M.
Loved using this! It's perfect to use as a daytime eye cream because it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue, so it's nice to use under makeup. I would recommend using a different eye cream for nighttime, for extra moisture. The only downfall is that it's so tiny, especially for the price! But if you dab a bit just in the morning, it'll last for 1-2 months.
Monique J.
This is an incredible balm. It's so moisturizing and nourishing but it's best to use at night because it's so thick. I prefer this bomb during the winter months and it is pricey but one jar will last you forever because a little goes a long way. It's great to use especially if you use acne medications or retinols, as they are really drying and this moisturizer is extremely hydrating.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Why is the lip balm a little hard to take off?
Emily S.
Is the extra repair balm worth the money? I love the moisturizer, but is this better?
Heather T.
Nashville, TN
BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 I recently discovered this product in Sephora. And I am curious for feedback on whether or not it is truly worth the price tag and how it really sets on your make up? I have super dry skin and I’m always on the hunt for anything to make me dewy.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Who has tried this moisturizer? Is it good? Worth the money? BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25

Sephora