BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisture Cream uploaded by Ally S.BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisture Cream uploaded by Braimilett H.BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisture Cream uploaded by Katherine G.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

All the benefits of our cult-favorite Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm now in a lightweight yet luxurious cream (perfect for layering and prepping skin for seamless foundation application).

Who It's For:

Normal to Extra Dry skin types and perfect for those in humid climates (or anyone who prefers a lighter feel).

Why It's Different:

This skin-nourishing formula utilizes a unique Triple Emulsion Technology to give the cream its lightweight texture while still allowing it to be incredibly moisturizing. Made with omega-rich sunflower oil—an ingredient packed with essential fatty acids to provide moisturization without a heavy feel. Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate plump and smooth the appearance of fine, dry lines, while Shea Butter provides a protective barrier against moisture loss. Skin looks fresher, smoother, firmer for a healthier-looking appearance over time.

How To Use:

Massage onto clean skin morning and night.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Cetyl Alcohol , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-40 Stearate , Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Dimethicone , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Acetyl Glucosamine , Sucrose , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Squalane , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Carbomer , Polysorbate 60 , Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer , Hexylene Glycol , Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides , Tromethamine , Disodium Edta , Citral , Linalool , Geraniol , Limonene , Citronellol , Phenoxyethanol

• this product is really good?3 Answers
  • I have very fine wrinkles and bumps underneath my eye and...3 Answers
  • Should I apply this every night before bed? Does it help ...4 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Moisture Cream
  • "So smooth and luxurious! I have oily/hormonal skin, but this never breaks me out, which is a miracle. It's a more moisturizing version of my drugstore pic - Ponds Clarant B3! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cream to go under your foundation I have tried so many, but this is the only one that makes my foundation blend into my skin and look natural. I do not use it at night time so I do not know how well it works overnight. i have very dry skin. I am on my second one will be repurchasing again and again. " in 6 reviews
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I got this in a mixed beauty box I bought off of eBay I had no clue what it sold for in stores but it’s a nice product and it met my expectations so I would definitely recommend it but I don’t think I’d buy it unless I got it cheap again
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I got a little jar of this accompanying the foundation I bought from Bobbi Brown and I love it. I had never tried it and was put off by the smell at first, not because it was bad but I don't like the citrusy, lemon smell of it, but how it performs as a moisturizer is amazing. They recommended it to be used under the foundation I bought, but I've been using it at night to go to sleep in.
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
Although this was not my absolute favorite cream for the under eye area, it certainly did its job well! It definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized, the only con would be that it did not feel as though it was long lasting. I must admit, however, that my under eye area is dryer than the Sahara Desert most days! 4 stars for sure!
Dolores L.
WESTTOWN, NY
Expensive, but worth it.  I have to say that this cream works.  It is smooth going on and really brightens and moisturizes my eyes.  I don't have any burning or negative reaction to the cream like I do with other products.  My only complaint is the price.   I like when BB has special kits that include the eye cream.  When those go on sale, I grab them!
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Everything by BB is just amazing! I love how gentle but effective this cream is. It's not greasy but does give your skin super hydration. I really recommend it for aging skin and older ladies in the winter specially.
Hannah L.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE this cream! I use it morning and night and my skin hasn't felt as comfortable and moisturized in years. Ever since I moved to the desert I've been incredibly dry and this is the only cream that's made a difference! It's a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Courtney T.
S Portland, ME
A little goes a long way with this product! I use it twice a day (morning and night) works extremely well to fight puffiness and give you an even platform for your makeup. It also works well for chapped lips!!!
Osheryo D.
Sacramento, CA
Great cream to be used alone or under makeup. Great for sensitive skin. Light weight and quick absorbing. I purchased it from Bobbi brown online and received a gift with purchase. I recommend this cream.
Taylor B.
Conroe
I started using this last week and I haven't noticed any changes. I'm not sure if I will since I'm pretty young and don't have any damage to my skin. It's kind of harsh and burns a bit but it goes away quickly.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
So moisturizing, and such a beautiful formula, my skin always looks radiant and glowing in the morning! Forever a buyer of Bobbi Browns makeup and skincare lines. Whatever they use in every product I have come across is absolutely perfect. Bobbi Brown does skincare right! You will not be disappointed! At least ask for a sample so you can experience how amazing it truly is!
kimberly c.
Should I apply this every night before bed? Does it help fight acne?
Dayane S.
this product is really good?
Jenna B.
I have very fine wrinkles and bumps underneath my eye and would like to purchase a good moisturizer for under my eyes. Could I use this for under my eyes or does anyone have a better recommendation?

back