BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25

Bobbi Brown EXTRA Repair Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25

dose this work for all skin types?
Is this heavy or does it feel light on your skin?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Extra Repair Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25!
How would you rate this product?
Belmont, NC
Love this foundation. Stays on all day and didn't break out my face. 10/10. A bit pricey but worth it n
Nope. I didn't like it. This foundation was very cakey. Cakey ashhh... Would not really blend to well.
Scottsdale, AZ
This gives me so much coverage. I really love that this is spf too. I definitely love this product
Riverside, CA
I love this foundation it's amazing and creamy and not to mention it's travel friendly
Great for all skins and amazing coverage and very easy to apply. This is great stuff
Spokane, WA
Leaves ypur skin looking and feeling amazing! A must have for bobbi lovers!
Leaves ypur skin looking and feeling amazing! A must have for bobbi lovers!
Dki Jakarta , Jakarta utara penjaringan Rusun kapuk muara blok A lantai 5 no 11
Bener bener nutupin dark circle , warnanya banyak , Mahal , lumayan susah untuk di cari, tapi ok lah , ukuran mini gampang di bawa
Brazil
Muito bom, mas esperava mais desse produto, a cor e a fixação não atenderam ao que eu esperava , mas enfim.
Saint Albert
I love it. Very good with oily skin. Long lasting and has some seriously good coverage