Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Myrna P.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown EXTRA Repair Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25, shade=Cool Beige

• dose this work for all skin types?1 Answers
  • Is this heavy or does it feel light on your skin?1 Answers
Myrna P.
I have been looking for a new foundation for the last three months. I normally use MAC’s Face & Body but wanted something new. I love MAC’s Face & Body but I needed something else to compare to since I always swore MAC’s was the best. The Extra Repair Foundation by Bobbi Brown is a MIRACLE in a jar! I am not even kidding you. If you have dry skin this is a must! The coverage is flawless and gives the skin a dewy youthful glow that does not settle in fine lines! I love the scent as well. It is a bit pricey… I bought mine for $53 at Nordstrom’s but all you need is a little and it will last. It provides light but adequate coverage, and goes on smoothly. I wore it for the first time today and my mother is already going to get one tomorrow before our Christmas Party.

This is, without a doubt, the best foundation I have ever used! The color below is Warm Ivory :) Thanks Bobbi Brown!
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
I have mostly dry skin and was looking for a foundation that would help keep that at bay and contained SPF. This works pretty well, is somewhat moisturizing, and provides medium to full coverage. The big problem is the scent. It's not a bad smell but is very strong, so much so that even after having this on for a few hours I feel I can still smell it on my skin. It doesn't irritate my face (my skin is pretty resilient) but the smell is overpowering.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This foundation is amazing! Every time I use it I love it more and more. It has a beautiful finish and it goes on supersmooth and last a long time. I recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a good quality foundation!
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
I wasn't able to use this that extensively, but the smell of the product is what stood out the most to me. It smelled like mint? Peppermint? Some kind of eucalyptus? Anyway, the point is is that it smells. Also a little goes a long way so the damn thing will last quite a while.
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this foundation. It applies very smoothly and leaves no uneven marks. It gives a lot of coverage and looks very natural. It's a very lightweight foundation. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. And it's also SPF 25.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
I was disappointed with this foundation. texture and consistency are good ,but the shades are too yellow :( this is not my favorite foundation
Lauren M.
An ok product. I love products with sod because I have very sensitive skin. Honestly you could probably find a similar product for much cheaper
allie v.
great for when you go outside a lot i just think you could need a setting powder to set it because it is kinda oily.
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
If you don't need need a lot of coverage, this is for you! I love the natural young looking skin and It's super dewey!
Samantha T.
Belmont, NC
Love this foundation. Stays on all day and didn't break out my face. 10/10. A bit pricey but worth it n
Emily S.
Is this heavy or does it feel light on your skin?
allie v.
dose this work for all skin types?