BOBBI BROWN Extra Lip Tint

What Is It:

Lightweight, sheer and ultra-moisturizing, our Extra Lip Tint has all the benefits of your go-to balm, plus a just-bitten pink stain that brings out the best in lips. Our favorite part? The subtle stain blends in with your natural lip color, so it's instantly your perfect shade (and everyone else's, too).

Why It's Different:

The latest addition to our Extra Skincare collection, Extra Lip Tint smoothes, softens and comforts lips instantly and over time. You'll see fewer fine lines, fuller lips and zero flakes. While the rich formula is working its magic, the soft pink pigment blends with your lips' natural tone for a just-for-you stain.

How to Use: Apply to bare lips directly from tube.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Polyglyceryl-10 Decaisostearate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate , Synthetic Wax , Cetearyl Alcohol , Octyldodecanol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Polyethylene , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Squalane , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Sorbitan Oleate , Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Tocopherol , Linalool , Citral , Limonene , Fragrance (Parfum) , [+/- Mica , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 27 (Ci 45410) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380)]

Does this stay on good?
Does it really moisturize? How about the shades of color?
Is this like a “mood lipstick” that changes for your different pH/body temp & looks different on different people because of it?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Extra Lip Tint!
Product Highlights
“This lip tint is a great one. Not too dark not too light and not too heavy or oily. Definitely fits my needs. You can get it from drug stores or a makeup store. Very easy application. I would recommend this to others and I will be buying more” in reviews
“[product:bobbi-brown-extra-lip-tint] This is a very natural hydrating lip tint . It’s instantly moisturizes and plumps the lips . The lips feel smooth and hydrated . It has a lovely tint which is good for a no make up make up look. Makes your lips look very smooth and supple and the tint is just an added benefit .” in reviews
“...unique cause it pulls from your natural lip color it also gets rid of the dry skin on your lips I rate this at a thousand and I will ALWAYS purchase this ” in reviews
Munster, IN
Review for: Bare Pink
I purchased this after many ads talking about its sheer coverage as well as how good it is on your lips. Although Bobbi Brown products are not inexpensive, they are worth every penny. This lip tint goes on smoothly even on chapped lips and leaves a very nice pink tone on your lips for a majority of your day. I highly recommend!!
Danbury, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bare Pink
This is the best lip tint!! It is so moisturising. I wear this everyday when (I am not wearing a lip colour). You can also build colour on top of it and it will help keep your lips semi glossy. I’ve gone through a few of them already, but they really do make your lips look great yet natural.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bare Pink
I don't know what it is about this product, but it makes lips look so plump and gorgeous. You can barely tell that someone is wearing it, so it is perfect for minimalist makeup, but it definitely pulls a whole look together. It's not super hydrating, but it's not drying either.
Review for: Bare Pink
I seriously cannot imagine life without this product. At first, I was reluctant to stray from my usual chapstick, but this formula really drew me in! It’s easy to apply and produces just enough color to not be overwhelming. It’s my all time favorite!
Edmond, OK
Review for: Bare Popsicle
My favorite moisturizing lip tint! I love this color and often times get compliments on it! I love the way it feels on my lips! I will sometimes put it on on top of matte lipsticks and love the color and moisture it adds!
Santa Fe, NM
By far the best lip tint. It fits perfectly in a pocket. The package is fantastic! It has a magnetic closure! The formula is super moisturizing! The tint is ever slight. You only better! Prefect for no/light makeup days
Boston, MA
BOBBI BROWN Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Yesung S.
Review for: Bare Melon
I am a true Bobbi Brown fan. I swear by their skin foundation, lip products, and even skincare, which is why I was excited to use their lip tint. I have pretty sensitive lips, hence I’m always on the lookout for a good, moisturizing lip conditioner, and if it has color that makes it so much more convenient. With this product I feel like the balm sits on my lips and somehow makes my lips more chapped. The packaging is really cute! And I do think it works well as a lip tint. What I have to do is use one of my regular chapsticks and then apply this (because I do like the natural tint), but I feel like it isn’t worth the price tag.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bare Pink
Received a full size sample of this product and immediately loved the color. Don’t usually wear a lip color / lipstick but love that this subtly tints your lips and brings out the natural color.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Bare Pink
I love how this feels on my lips and I love how sheer it is. One of my favorite lip products. It’s always in my bag and it’s one of the things I splurge on since it’s on the higher end of products. This will be a staple product for me.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Bare Popsicle
I love this product! It gives my lips the perfect amount of shine and moisture. I think it could be a bit longer lasting. The price is kinda up there but I personally think it’s worth it and will buy again. The shade is amazing!