Bobbi Brown
EXTRA Lip Tint - Bare Punch

Bobbi Brown EXTRA Lip Tint - Bare Punch

A lightweight, sheer and ultra-moisturizing formula that has all the benefits of your go-to balm plus a color-enhancing tint. It reduces the look of fine lines while delivering a healthier, fuller look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown EXTRA Lip Tint - Bare Punch!
Rochester
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
I recieved this lip balm tint for free and was so surprised to have gotten a full sized bottle. I didn't expect anything of it but wow. After my first use, I was taken aback at how moisturizing this lip tint was! Bare raspberry allowed me to have colored lips while moisturized for a long period of time. This product would actually last me all day with one use, which I was also surprised with since I often have flakey and dry lips. The color also wasn't too red nor too colorless. It provided a good median color to which it didn't pop out too much, but gave my lips a health look. Another plus was that it didn't have any scent nor flavor (not that I'm eating it or anything, but some of you might know what I mean). It was refreshing having a lip balm without any scent to it as many do these days. I'm at the very end of the lip balm now and it's lasted me about 3-4 months. I'm very satisfied with the product and recommend it to everyone. I've added a picture of my profile picture with no filter to show the actual color of the lip balm tint (my eyebrows were a mess at the time, but don't mind those). The stick looks tiny, but the wear lasts longer than a lot of lip balms I've used so I managed to get about a solid 3 months out of it before I got to this much left. Again, highly recommend. Edit: I realized my picture wasn't up to show the color. The Influenster app is being odd right now with posting 3 pictures so here's two instead.
Bobbi Brown EXTRA Lip Tint - Bare Punch uploaded by Betty G.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
Received this from a friend. This product is a moisturizing lip balm. It goes on very smooth, no pulling or tugging. This has a pretty subtle light Berry color, which is something I look for in lip balms. It doesn't just sit on the lips, it is actually does moisturize. If you're a lip balm lover like me, you should definitely try this lip balm. You won't be disappointed.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
It is a beautiful lip color, take care of my lips from the wind, I love it, it is soft and creamy and leaves a beautiful and natural color. and i love its packaging i love lipsticks madly 😁😁😁 Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint
Charlotte, NC
Bobbi Brown EXTRA Lip Tint - Bare Punch uploaded by Caroline T.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
This is my 4th time repurchasing this product. I LOVE IT. I’m not a huge colored lip fan, but this is subtle and keeps my lips looking plump and moisturized. It is a little pricey but lasts for a long time so it’s definitely worth it! The Bare BlackBerry is my favorite color :)
Review for: Bobbi Brown EXTRA Lip Tint - Bare Punch
I'm a little disappointed with the shade I purchased. It is really moisturizing, but I can't tell that I have anything on my lips. I wish I would've picked a different color!
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
I absolutely looooove this product. It makes my lips feel so hydrated and it has such a gorgeous tint.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
My go to luxury brand for lip care. I use the bare pink and I love how it deposits just the right light layer of pink. Perfect MLBB and my holy grail for everyday wear. As someone who doesn’t wear lipstick but appreciates a light flush of lip color, this is my go to and my favorite out of all the other brands I’ve tried over the years.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
Wow. I always think Bobbi Brown is only make up but this lip tint is super moisturizing. Doesn’t flake my lips, stays all day and just feels great throughout the day. It’s also pretty small but a small amount lasts a long day.
League City, TX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
So I actual got this in bare pink, and I absolutely love it! It gives a sheer tint of color but truly is a balm, so my lips feel moisturized for hours at a time and still look cute and work-from-home ready!
Patchogue, NY
Review for: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Raspberry 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g
I got the light pink color, and I’m obsessed. Sometimes I don’t want to wear a full lipstick or a bold color but I love my lips to be soft and moisturized so this is perfect! It keeps my lips perfectly hydrated throughout the day with a soft subtle natural color

Looking for your answer?