Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint

Shop Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Pink Sparkle at bluemercury. What it is: Lightweight, sheer and ultra-moisturizing, our Extra Lip Tint has all the benefits of your go-to balm, plus a just-bitten

How sheer is this lipstick? I’m looking for something similar to Glossier Generation G.
How does this compare to Dior Lip Glow? I am so tempted to buy the Bare Blackberry colour!
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Is this like a normal lip balm? Does it plump your lips? I don’t like lip plumping anything.
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint!
Product Highlights
This lip tint is a great one. Not too dark not too light and not too heavy or oily. Definitely fits my needs. You can get it from drug stores or a makeup store. Very easy application. I would recommend this to others and I will be buying morein reviews
[product:bobbi-brown-extra-lip-tint] This is a very natural hydrating lip tint . It’s instantly moisturizes and plumps the lips . The lips feel smooth and hydrated . It has a lovely tint which is good for a no make up make up look. Makes your lips look very smooth and supple and the tint is just an added benefit .in reviews
...unique cause it pulls from your natural lip color it also gets rid of the dry skin on your lips I rate this at a thousand and I will ALWAYS purchase this in reviews
Melanie F.
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bare Pink
Great product! This is the Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint in the color “Bare Pink”. It’s basically a tinted lip balm and I’m loving it so far! It’s creamy and comfortable to wear, and it’s perfect on it’s own or as a prep layer for lipstick. I’ve started using it every morning!
Kristel M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Bare Pink
My go-to lipstick for everyday use, it always looks great and feels great on my lips. Highly recommended.
Jigna P.
Richmond, CA
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Jigna P.
Review for: Bare Pink
This has been my to-go lip tint! Super light-weight, sheer, and ultra moisturizing lip tint I have tried in a while. I have the bare pink which is perfect for an everyday look. The lip tint is pricey, which was why I was hesitate on buying it in the first place, I actually got it on sale at Sephora to give it a try and I am glad that I did! Will definitely be buying it again!
Valerie V.
Rockville, MD
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Valerie V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this product in the shade Bare Punch and I LOVE it! On my light skin tone it shows up on the lips as a sheer pink-berry shade. Its moisturizing, lasts a long time, the slight hint of color is perfect for a natural look, and the packaging is sturdy and sleek. Yes the price is a little much, but similar brands and products cost the same if not more and perform worse. I will repurchase when I run out and maybe get more shades.
Diana R.
Palmdale, CA
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Diana R.
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Diana R.
Review for: Bare Pink
This is like a chapstick but more hydrating and doesn’t feel heavy on the lips, I use it with my skincare and before to apply lipstick.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,719 reviews
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Bare Pink
I love this product and this color. I have a variety of shades. The formula is so moisturizing, glides on easily, heals the worst case of chapped lips while showcasing a beautiful color and lasts a long time for a lip balm. If you do have severe chapped lips, I would avoid some of the darker of the tones in the range of this line as they can accentuate the lines and ragged skin.
Shaina C.
Review for: Bare Pink
Are used to wear these when I was too afraid of lipstick this is a great alternative to lipstick beautiful color Close to a gloss or a balm i’m really into this pinky color lately
Yesung S.
Worcester, MA
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Yesung S.
Review for: Bare Melon
I am a true Bobbi Brown fan. I swear by their skin foundation, lip products, and even skincare, which is why I was excited to use their lip tint. I have pretty sensitive lips, hence I’m always on the lookout for a good, moisturizing lip conditioner, and if it has color that makes it so much more convenient. With this product I feel like the balm sits on my lips and somehow makes my lips more chapped. The packaging is really cute! And I do think it works well as a lip tint. What I have to do is use one of my regular chapsticks and then apply this (because I do like the natural tint), but I feel like it isn’t worth the price tag.
Sofia D.
Oyster Bay, NY
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Sofia D.
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Sofia D.
Review for: Bare Melon, Bare Pink
Love this lip tint. I keep one in my bag and one in my car to apply whenever I need a slight tint and hydrating lip treatment. The pink is very natural and perfect for everyday looks. The melon is a little more colored but not too bright at all!
Adriana P.
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint uploaded by Adriana P.
Review for: Bare Nude
Great product. Natural tint and smooth texture and not sticky. Seems a bit orange but doesn’t once you apply it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney T.
Ridgewood, NY
il y a un an
Nestani C. il y a un an
It is so nice lip tint. Gives you nice looking lips and moisture them nicely. It has just a hint of plumping effect, but you don’t feel anything, it’s just a visual effect