Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm uploaded by Yuliya K.Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm uploaded by Sharon B.Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm uploaded by Lucy K.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A skin-boosting moisture balm that helps to energize tired, dull skin to bring back its natural glow. Bobbi Brown's Illuminating Moisture Balm is perfect for anyone who wants illuminated skin that looks and feels fresher, smoother, and plumper. Reflective pearls mimic the radiance of healthy, glowing skin on contact, while lychee extract helps to energize and enliven the look of skin over time. The ultra-fine pearls enhance skin's natural luminosity on contact while creating a super-hydrating effect that delivers sustained moisture, revitalizing the skin's appearance, and diminishing dullness. Use it day, night, or whenever you want to give skin a boost. Bobbi created Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm for those days when you need an extra pick-me-up. Try it and instantly see why Bobbi calls it a "Cinderella cream". "This instantly makes skin look fresher and prettier." Bobbi Brown see more...

• Would this product work as just an everyday moisturizer? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin or will it make me look like a hot mess? 2 Answers
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
It is a light lemon colored balm with a pearlescent sheen. It is very moisturizing. It would be better for those whom have drier skin. It would be too oily for those with an oiler complexion. It smells like a citrus and botanical scent. It comes in a black pump bottle. It gives a nice glow to the skin and can be used as a base, by itself, or mixed into your foundation or BB cream.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I got a sample size of this and liked it initially. It gives subtle sheen, not glittery or too shiny. Looked great for under makeup and a summer-ready moisture level. So I popped it in my travel bag to take to Hawaii, and when I got it out to use it there, it smelled awful! Not sure if the flying or heat affected it, but yowza, couldn't get past the smell.
Shani G.
Shani G.
Surfside, FL
I love this Illuminator as an add on in my makeup routine and skincare routine .
It gives a super sheet glow to your skin !

I don't feel like it gives that much hydration and I don't use it as a moisturizer.

But I add it to my body lotion (3 pumps body lotion - 1 pump Illuminator) to my foundation and also over my foundation as an extra Highlight
Bri A.
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
I am always on the lookout for a new glow product. This lotion is amazing and high quality, giving me a beautiful healthy glow. This is wearable underneath foundation and long lasting. The few "cons" I have are the scent is not so favorable, and the price is a tad high.
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Columbia, MO
I received a sample of this, and I will definitely be picking up a full size bottle once I run out! This is a very light moisturizer but provides a dewy finish. Definitely my new favorite primer to use before my makeup!
Apolonia M.
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
Used this for one of my make overs and absolutely loved the end result my model has oily skin and it gave her such an amazing glow to her skin and made the matte foundation less drying !!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Love this product. Made my face bright and hydrated instead of dull and flaky in the winter and keeps my sun kissed cheeks smooth and soft in the summer. Purchased at Nordstrom after receiving a sample and love it!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
One if my fave ride or die brands! They are pricey but oh so worth it! This did amazing things for my skin. I had a j-lo glow and went without makeup
Elba H.
Elba H.
Si pudiera utilizar un solo producto en definitiva sería este, nunca había estado más enamorada de lo que ya me encuentro. Me fascina!!!!!
michelle b.
michelle b.
Suffolk
The BB cream i did use was great and i went back to buy more and found out it has been discounted and will not be coming back
julia o.
julia o.
Sparta, NJ
Is this good for oily skin or will it make me look like a hot mess?
Holly H.
Holly H.
Cincinnati, OH
Would this product work as just an everyday moisturizer?