BOBBI BROWN Extra Face Oil uploaded by Kate F.BOBBI BROWN Extra Face Oil uploaded by Geri Liz L.BOBBI BROWN Extra Face Oil uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A moisturizing, softening, and conditioning blend of Vitamin E and sesame, sweet almond, olive, and jojoba oils to help keep skin soft and supple.

Cami C.
I used this because my mom had it sitting in her drawers for a while and Bobbi Brown skin care is usually good. I can’t say whether or not this broke me out because I was also using the cleansing oil which broke me out. However, purely based on application and such, it feels and smells nice. Was soft. But worth $70? Hell no. Try the Bobbi Brown pore solution oil. It’s like half the price and works better, has a better application, and doesn’t clog pores. For $70 this didn’t even really help the chapped areas on my face and also spills out of the glass container easily, making a mess and wasting product.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
I first received a sample of Bobbi Brown's Extra Face Oil when purchasing Bobbi Brown's Moisturizer at Macy's. Once trying the sample, I was hooked. My face is very dry and it was effective on giving it some shine. It is smooth and has a nice smell to it. I would highly recommend this facial oil to anyone who needs a nice pick-me-up for your skin!!!
BOBBI BROWN Extra Face Oil <3
Cat D.
I have actually had this hiding in my bathroom for a while and I just got around to trying it. I wish I had tried it sooner. It is amazing. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily at all. I don't know how it's even possible. So far so good, its already lasted 3 days and it's a very small sample. So, I'm guessing a full size product would last forever. I will probably purchase.
Ricah P.
Kingwood
I have been using this face oil for about 4 months now. It has a very calming smell to it. Not too thick and not too thin in consistency. I have normal skin and I used this when I was in the Philippines which is a very humid country and it didn’t make my face extra oily. I love it
Olivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a long time user of Bobbi Brown cosmetics, so I purchased a travel size of this product on sale to reduce puffiness and soothe my skin when traveling and working for many days. The product is nice, but for the price I don't think it is entirely necessary. I have many cleansers and lotions that seem to do the same job. Refreshing, yes. Nice to have for travel, but not necessary. I would like to see it incorporated into their makeup foundation, probably.
Anna L.
Dawsonville, GA
This stuff is a saving grace. My face is dry to the point where it will peel. But yet on other parts of my face will remain oily. NOTHING would help my dry spots. I swear I tried everything. But this thing cured it all. It is the best moisturizer, smells awesome. Definitely recommend it! BOBBI BROWN Extra Face Oil
Dianna G.
I was hoping to love this as I see so many good reviews on face oils, but this was bad for me. My combination skin continues to get more oily! It had a wonderful fresh scent and when it immediately went on I fell in love. I just noticed that my makeup didn’t stay on as well and the oiliness was just terrible.
Mia P.
When my face feels like it needs a little bit more pampering. I turn to this product. I gave it 4 star because if you are not careful you will accidentally have enough to cover your entire body it seems like. Make sure the salesperson explains how to use this oil. I recommend this product
Joshua R.
Cape coral, FL
This was too perfumed for my sensitive skin as a daily moisturizing treatment. However, I did enjoy it on my body and in my beard and hair. It did leave a nice softness but I won’t be purchasing this again in the future.
Aneesa C.
Berkeley, CA
I use this to clean and soothe my face and it is somewhat effective. I really can't see it doing too much, but it serves its purpose. I go to the mall to buy it and I have repurchased in the past.
Eva C.
Has anyone tried the Bobbi Brown facial oil that you wash off after rubbing? I just got some and am scared to use it!! BOBBI BROWN Extra Face Oil