BY BOBBI BROWN #29 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What It Is:

This rich, concentrated cream visibly revives eyes—so you look extra well rested. A Bobbi Brown best-seller, this formula with peptides, natural plant oils, and humectants targets fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and dryness.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with Extra Repair Complex—a combination of clary sage ferment and argireline®—to target skin aging on two levels: by helping boost skin's natural collagen production and fortifying the skin's protective moisture barrier.

Who It's For:  All skin types.

How To Use:

Use morning and night. Warm a small amount between fingers, then pat gently around eye area. Make sure cream is fully absorbed before applying Concealer.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Petrolatum , Dimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycerin , Ceresin , Phenyl Trimethicone , Acetyl Glucosamine , Pentylene Glycol , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Lanolin Alcohol , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Caffeine , Sucrose , Silica , Cholesterol , Sorbitol , Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate , Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate , Behenyl Alcohol , Hydroxystearic Acid , Micrococcus Lysate , Peg-8 Distearate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Trehalose , Linoleic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Potassium Stearate , Potassium Palmitate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Sodium Chloride , Trisodium Edta , Limonene , Benzyl Salicylate , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol

• How does this product wear? Is it good for dry skin? I te...1 Answers
  • How well does this work ?1 Answers
  • I have been in need of a good eye cream and unsure what t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Evelynn D.
I had to actually use this product on myself and on my grandma, for how old as I am I do not have really bad I bags so I figured after trying it on me trying it on her would give it more of a fair chance. When I tried it on me it worked very well and it did it take away what was there and made my face look smooth and soft, when I tried it on my grandma she was very happy with how her face looked and it had disappeared all of the eye wrinkles and bags that she had. I recommend this product especially for what it does for the price!
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Lost a star because the first time I used this, my eyes burned a little bit. After that I was fine, but I can see where someone with more sensitive eyes than I could definitely run into some trouble. Other than that, this Eye Cream is great! I love how rich it is because it feels like it’s actually doing something. I pack it on at night, but during the day I just pat a little on so it almost dries down to a matter finish because concealer will wear longer!
Alejandra G.
Salem, OR
Okay so as I’m getting older I definitely have been spending more money and time on getting a good skin care routine down. I’m a repeat user a little goes a long way and it truly leaves my under eye ready a prepared for my makeup’s application if I don’t use a under eye cream at night and before applying my makeup I see the difference big time definitely recommend it for anyone that wants a youthful under eye!
Marnie C.
This is my daily eye cream. It does the job, it’s creamy and thick and very hydrating. My only complaint is that it takes a LONG time to absorb. I need at least 10-15 minutes before I can even think about moving forward with my morning routine. The other con is the packaging. Luxe? Yes. Convenient? Nope. It’s heavy glass. Not suitable for travel or tossing in your bag. I may continue to purchase, but I’m a big “ experimenter “ and enjoy trying other products.
Arooj M.
chicago
This is my absolute favourite eye cream hands down. I suffer from dark circle so I’ve gone through so many eye creams but none compare to this! I’ve noticed a significant decrease in my dark circles. The only thing is that it’s so expensive but honestly that hasn’t stopped me from repurchasing it but I do wish it was more affordable because I am a student and it would just make life easier.
Kaylee R.
Monticello , NY
No matter what concealer I use or how well I set my concealer I ALWAYS end up with horrible creasing under my eyes. But...... since I started using this product by Bobbi brown it fills in the creases and doesn’t make my eyes look like they are heavy from excess products. It’s always great when a product does not only what it’s supposed to do but even goes above and beyond!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
AMAZING! So easy to use, little product goes a long way. Did meet my expectations, pretty gentle on my eyes which is what I like. I’m not a fan of anything that’s harsh near my eye. The packaging was simple in my opinion as most Bobbi Brown products kinda are: would recommend to everyone who is looking for a good eye cream.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is an amazing eye cream! It’s super thick so this is for people who are really dry underneath the eyes. I love love it so far. My concealer looks amazing over it and it feels so nice under he eyes. I tried the hydrating eye cream which wasn’t enough hydration for me. But this is super amazing! Definitely try it out
Alicia R.
This eye cream is for those who really need the extra care. For myself it was a bit too thick/heavy to be able to wear concealer over it so definitely have to use at night only. It’s a very pricey eye cream that is extremely hydrating however there are better cheaper alternatives. A little does go a long way.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
I got a sample of this from Nordstrom a long time ago not knowing how incredibly THICK it is haha. I use this at night time and i let it warm up on my fingers so it melts in better. But its a bit too intense and thick for me. Almost like a baby diaper paste cream. Its Definitely a strictly night cream for me
Kelly G.
York
I have been in need of a good eye cream and unsure what to go for? I have looked at a number of different creams from both ends of the budget and this seemed to be quiet popular, can you please tell me if this works on fine lines and dark circles? Is it hydrating ? And does it last a good while ? Thank you x X
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
How well does this work ?
Marina D.
Mississauga
How does this product wear? Is it good for dry skin? I tend to get dry and puffy in my under eye.
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
Is the extra repair any better than the original BOBBI BROWN Hydrating Eye Cream ?
Enes Y.
BURSA
How is this a product???

back