BY BOBBI BROWN #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

What It Is:

This rich, concentrated cream visibly revives eyes—so you look extra well rested. A Bobbi Brown best-seller, this formula with peptides, natural plant oils, and humectants targets fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and dryness.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with Extra Repair Complex—a combination of clary sage ferment and argireline®—to target skin aging on two levels: by helping boost skin's natural collagen production and fortifying the skin's protective moisture barrier.

Who It's For:  All skin types.

How To Use:

Use morning and night. Warm a small amount between fingers, then pat gently around eye area. Make sure cream is fully absorbed before applying Concealer.

Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Lost a star because the first time I used this, my eyes burned a little bit. After that I was fine, but I can see where someone with more sensitive eyes than I could definitely run into some trouble. Other than that, this Eye Cream is great! I love how rich it is because it feels like it’s actually doing something. I pack it on at night, but during the day I just pat a little on so it almost dries down to a matter finish because concealer will wear longer!
Erika D.
I Bought Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream from Macy’s online and it looks beautifully simplistic. I like that it’s a thicker cream because I have dry under eyes. I’m not sure if it helps with dark circles and fine lines yet, since I’ve just started using it. The price will definitely be worth it if it fixes the darkness.
Marnie C.
This is my daily eye cream. It does the job, it’s creamy and thick and very hydrating. My only complaint is that it takes a LONG time to absorb. I need at least 10-15 minutes before I can even think about moving forward with my morning routine. The other con is the packaging. Luxe? Yes. Convenient? Nope. It’s heavy glass. Not suitable for travel or tossing in your bag. I may continue to purchase, but I’m a big “ experimenter “ and enjoy trying other products.
Ashleigh S.
This is one of the best eye creams I have ever used. It is a little pricey, but honestly for me, it was worth every penny. My eye skin is very delicate, so I have to be very careful what type of products I use. This eye cream is so incredibly gentle and lasts all day. It made my eyes feel so soft and it dries in very nicely, it doesn’t just sit on the surface of your skin. Definitely recommend.
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
This cream has a nice rich texture! It becomes a wonderful creamy consistency when you warm it between your fingers. It feels good on the eyes, however, I could never wear it during the day since it is so rich and greasy (in a good way). I think it is only good for night care or extreme weather conditions. I’m not sure it really helps the skin after it’s washed off though...
Diane B.
Who has dry under eyes ?
Do not be afraid to purchase this eye cream.
It provides great hydration all day long , Smooths fine lines and brightens up your under eye . Try it on your lip line to smooth the fine lines around your lips .
It’s a great value . This eye cream last a long time , because you don’t need to use a lot to get results
You won’t regret
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I've gone through so many eye creams. This one has been around forever and I've never thought to try it until recently. It's very rich but so very moisturizing and my fine lines seem to be less noticeable after I apply this. My under eye makeup stays all day without creasing which has been an issue for me with other eye creams. I'm looking forward to long term results!
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I tried a sample of Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream that I received as part of a kit, and was disappointed in the results. I thought it was too thin, not very long lasting or moisturizing. I think this came from Nordstrom’s as a free gift. I like #Bobbi Brown cosmetics, so I expected more out of this skin care line.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
AMAZING! So easy to use, little product goes a long way. Did meet my expectations, pretty gentle on my eyes which is what I like. I’m not a fan of anything that’s harsh near my eye. The packaging was simple in my opinion as most Bobbi Brown products kinda are: would recommend to everyone who is looking for a good eye cream.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is an amazing eye cream! It’s super thick so this is for people who are really dry underneath the eyes. I love love it so far. My concealer looks amazing over it and it feels so nice under he eyes. I tried the hydrating eye cream which wasn’t enough hydration for me. But this is super amazing! Definitely try it out
Kelly G.
York
I have been in need of a good eye cream and unsure what to go for? I have looked at a number of different creams from both ends of the budget and this seemed to be quiet popular, can you please tell me if this works on fine lines and dark circles? Is it hydrating ? And does it last a good while ? Thank you x X
Kim B.
Kelowna
How well does this work ?
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
Is the extra repair any better than the original Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream ?
Marina D.
Mississauga
How does this product wear? Is it good for dry skin? I tend to get dry and puffy in my under eye.