Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Yanique R.Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Shriya M.Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Shriya M.

BY BOBBI BROWN #75 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Lynette H.
Diamond Bar
I really like thos eye cream. It is very thick, but I only need to ise a little dab. I warm it between my fingers and then dab it gently onto my undereyes. It absorbs well and feels hydrating. My only complaint is the price. Although one pit of this lasts for about 6 months (used 2x a day), It is still very expensive.
Alysha v.
hackensack
This product is amazing for a pricey item. It works very well and met all of my expectations for what it says it will do for the price being a little high I will still buy this again it was very gentle under my eyes and I think it’s great for everything it says it does
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
This eye cream is crazy. I saw a difference in just a count or of uses. I recommend these products to everyone because they have something for all skin types. I usually shop at Ulta or Sephora, so worth the buy
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Love this product! Makes my eyes feel refreshed and renewed after using. A great base for concealer and eyeshadow. I love that it makes my eyes look less puffy, and I keep it in my carryon when I travel!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Zahra B.
Lisbon
I love this product! I buy it time and time again and will continue to buy it. It’s hard for me to find products that I don’t get sick of, and this product is one I can’t get enough of. Definitely recommend!
Denise H.
WA
I’m not sure if this really does anything to fight off wrinkles. I use it to basically hydrate and moisturize around eyes. It may help a little with the dark circles though.
Bruna L.
Chesapeake, VA
I liked this one, however I haven’t use for a very long time to make sure how it feels. So far I have no complains and I have a young skin too, not big problems to solve.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this product every day for my daily skin routine! Although the jar is quite small, I can't stress enough how a little goes a very long way. I can see myself having the same jar for months! Although I haven't noticed a difference yet in my skin, i'm hoping to see some results soon after constant use.
Alia A.
San Diego
One of my favorite eye creams it seems to have pigment in it to make the eyes look a bit lighter on the makeup it also smooth the lines and hydrates it's a good all in one eye cream. It helps prevent my makeup from settling into the lines under my eyes. I'm not sure about the long-time results.
Kelly G.
York
I have been in need of a good eye cream and unsure what to go for? I have looked at a number of different creams from both ends of the budget and this seemed to be quiet popular, can you please tell me if this works on fine lines and dark circles? Is it hydrating ? And does it last a good while ? Thank you x X
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
Is the extra repair any better than the original Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream ?