Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream

Shop Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

After several uses Can you see a difference also does it reduce puffiness? Is it really worth the price?
Does it really help for dark eye circles?
Hii everyone , What do you think about the products Bobbi Brown? ❤️ I would like to test them, but I don't know what😢Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Bobbi Brown Bb Cream Spf 35 Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Spf 15
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream!
Sunita N.
I am the person that have quite dry skin especially my undereye skin, but then I found out that our planet has this thing called '' BOBBI BROWN extra eye repair Cream''!! It does help me a lot with the problem that I've been surviving for a long time. It gave me a real good hydrate for my undereye without any irritate.
Aaliyah M.
Nottinghamshire
Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Aaliyah M.
I love this! i use it every night before bed. leaves eyes refreshed and reduces the puffiness.
Nicqui M.
Gold Coast
Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Nicqui M.
I have used the Bobbi Brown "Extra Eye Repair Cream" for years now.  It's very hydrating on my mature skin (54 years) and is the only eye cream I use under makeup.  It doesn't "pill up" and is so moisturising.  I feel like it helps slightly with fine lines under my eyes; it has some nice Peptides and actually helps with puffiness.
Jessie J.
Sarasota, FL
Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Jessie J.
I have only used this product a few times. It is a bit thicker than most eye creams I'm used to so don't need to use much. Hydrates and refreshes my eyes and has a lovely light scent. Can't wait to see further results. Will last a long time so worth the price!
Jacki R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Jacki R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ive been using this product for a couple weeks now and I really do feel like it revives my tired eye. #mommylife I love the texture of it! I have zero complaints about this eye cream and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! I actually already have recommended it!
Diana M.
Harlow , Essex
Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Diana M.
My absolute fav eye cream! It hydrated the skin so well and works amazing as base under concealer. Used for a few years now and I’m not planning on changing it.
Eve /.
It does its job splendidly. I love the sleek and beautiful design too. Definitely worth it
Hetal B.
Mableton, GA
This is a great eye cream. Diminishes the puffiness and also helps keep my under eyes hydrated.
Seema C.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Seema C.
I relived this as a gift when I bought some things and have to say it's a fantastic eye cream. Its rich creamy and feels so amazing under the eye. I will be buying it as a full size as this is a sample. Even as a sample I got loads out of it as u need to use so little of it. Best results warm between fingers and then apply by patting under the eye. My concerns for under my eyes are dark circles and it works super well for that and does more
Hailey P.
Paradise
Best eye cream I’ve tried yet. I 1000000% recommend!!!!!!!! Helpful tip: a little goes a LONG way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa L.
Timisoara
il y a un an
Ilene J. il y a un an
I haven’t used any of the other products but when I use to use gel liner, the Bobbi brown long-wear gel liner was my go-to! I really liked how pigmented it was and how it applied so smoothly. My eyelids tend to get pretty oily throughout the day and it smeared a bit, but all my eyeliners do, and I thought it held up better than other gel liners!
Andi L.
il y a un an
Bobbi Brown extra repair eye cream - does anyone else feel like this is burning on the eyes or cause bumps on the upper cheek under the eye? I'm trying to figure out if its this product or something else. Thanks!
Diana M. il y a un an
I have used this for years and for me it works great. I never experience any of the above reactions.
member-6c5aa
il y a 2 ans
Ellie P. il y a 2 ans
It took me about a month to see my results. Also depending on skin type as well. I'm oily but my undereyes are a little dry. I believe when your more on the dry skin area, you might see a difference in about 2-3 weeks. Good luck!