Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Shriya M.Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Shriya M.Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Yanique R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have been in need of a good eye cream and unsure what to go for? ...1 Answers
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
I love this eye cream. Initially received a sample and went back for the full size. All the products in this line have amazing packaging, very high end, great formula for anyone. I would recommend for women who have signs of aging. I have bought this item twice and once for my mother. We're in love.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
This is not a good product for anyone who has thin skin under their eyes. It has the same consistency as the tacky glue I use for crafting. It's so thick that I found it tugging on my skin with every pat, which kinda goes against the whole purpose of eye cream.
Ha N.
Ha N.
Alexandria, VA
Love this product because it hydrates the under eye area very well. Take one star off because for the price, there is so little product. If u also love bobbi concealer and corrector, this would make a great product that goes underneath ur eye makeup
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this rich, nighttime eye cream. Doesn't wear well under makeup, which is why I reserve it for nighttime. Moisturizing, and comforting. Gentle enough for sensitive skin--I slather this on in the winter to lock in moisture!
shannon w.
shannon w.
Portland, OR
I am DRY in the winter and this is the only eye cream I've found that hydrates without feeling heavy or causing the make up on top move.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I really like this eye cream, but beware - it is SO thick, like way thicker than any eye cream  I have ever used before. I'm giving it 4 stars because of this.. the thickness makes it almost difficult to put on, and isn't really my favorite for wearing under makeup but it is BY FAR the most moisturizing eye cream I have ever worn.
Raven B.
Raven B.
I wanted to love this product and although it does its job and reduces my fine lines immensely; the milia it develops under my eyes was enough to pull me away from it. I bought it at IMATS and I think if you use it sparsely and only when necessary (like during winter or extra dry climates) you might not get the experience I did as I was using it every single day and generously.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Very heavy eye cream - and I say that in a GOOD way. I'm able to use the smallest amount and still get the entire orbital of my eye. A jar lasted me months and I used twice daily. This also helped my concealer glide in smoothly
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dark circles under my eye and this product did the job. I was astonished of how quickly my eye brightened. I hope they never stop making this product because i honestly feel like im cheating sleep people! I would definitely recommend it for ladies who struggle with the dark circles!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a pricier item that could be easily replaced with a drugstore or lower high end product. I would definitely urge the user to use the least amount of product as possible since it is pretty greasy. I also didn't see any changes. Pretty disappointing and a waste of money
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
York
I have been in need of a good eye cream and unsure what to go for? I have looked at a number of different creams from both ends of the budget and this seemed to be quiet popular, can you please tell me if this works on fine lines and dark circles? Is it hydrating ? And does it last a good while ? Thank you x X