BY BOBBI BROWN

Over time, the cumulative effects of everyday environmental stress on the skin start to show in the form of surface dullness, irritation, dark spots and fine, dry lines. To help counteract these, Bobbi developed a regimen to boost radiance. Instantly hydrating and unbelievably refreshing, Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Lotion is infused with Licorice and SuperCitrus Complex-- a brightening mix of vitamin C, citrus unshiu peel extract, grapefruit and lime extract-- to help soothe visible irritation and strengthen skin's defenses against hyper-pigmentation. Bonus: it prepares skin to receive the benefits of the treatments that follow.

Buy on Cos Bar
Brittany M.
This product is middle of the road price wise ($56.00 at cos bar) which isn't bad for a higher end product. It certainly met my expectations! Super gentle! Made my skin feel even and soft! After a few uses I even noticed a difference in my "fine lines" especially around my eyes! Would highly recommend!
✨ASHLEY✨ S.
Such a great product and great company! I'm a big sucker for facial products so when I found this I fell in love! I have many other favorites but this makes the list also! Definitely recommend!! :)
merinda A.
Salem
Only tried it twice but the smell is very nice. It doesn't make me break out and it seems to be very moisturizing so I think it is good. I just wish it weren't so expensive.
Michelle
Oxnard, CA
Product is a must have especially is skin is very dry leaves your skin feeling very hydrated and great for under makeup I use this around winter time and after applying my weekly mask
Leanna B.
This helped so much! It made me look alive and not like I just got out of bed. I highly recommend this! I have another one coming!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I didn't find that any of the brightening lineworked for me for evening out my complexion it is good for hydrating though.
Louis H.
21158
This moisturizer had to be one of the best on the market. My skin Felt smooth and clean but not oily which was great
Carmen M.
Brockton
This lotion is everything that u need is very smooth smell good too and leave you ur skin very radiant ......
Sumi B.
Best lotion out there! Looking for a new product this is it! You will love the smell and feeling of it
Valeria V.
Morelos
Lotions aré the best option if you try to hydrate your skin without feel your skin oily, and i love lotions, but this one OMG❤️ Totally my favorite, i love all the products, and this is totally recomended, trust me you will love it, i'll buy it again