BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Lotion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Brittany M.
This product is middle of the road price wise ($56.00 at cos bar) which isn't bad for a higher end product. It certainly met my expectations! Super gentle! Made my skin feel even and soft! After a few uses I even noticed a difference in my "fine lines" especially around my eyes! Would highly recommend!
✨ASHLEY✨ S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product and great company! I'm a big sucker for facial products so when I found this I fell in love! I have many other favorites but this makes the list also! Definitely recommend!! :)
merinda A.
Salem
Only tried it twice but the smell is very nice. It doesn't make me break out and it seems to be very moisturizing so I think it is good. I just wish it weren't so expensive.
Michelle
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is a must have especially is skin is very dry leaves your skin feeling very hydrated and great for under makeup I use this around winter time and after applying my weekly mask
Leanna B.
This helped so much! It made me look alive and not like I just got out of bed. I highly recommend this! I have another one coming!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find that any of the brightening lineworked for me for evening out my complexion it is good for hydrating though.
Louis H.
21158
This moisturizer had to be one of the best on the market. My skin Felt smooth and clean but not oily which was great
Carmen M.
Brockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is everything that u need is very smooth smell good too and leave you ur skin very radiant ......
Sumi B.
Best lotion out there! Looking for a new product this is it! You will love the smell and feeling of it
Asha N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product! It makes my under eye skin tone become bright and soft. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!