BY BOBBI BROWN

Over time, the cumulative effects of everyday environmental stress on the skin start to show in the form of surface dullness, irritation, dark spots and fine, dry lines. To help counteract these, Bobbi developed a regimen to boost radiance. Instantly hydrating and unbelievably refreshing, Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Lotion is infused with Licorice and SuperCitrus Complex-- a brightening mix of vitamin C, citrus unshiu peel extract, grapefruit and lime extract-- to help soothe visible irritation and strengthen skin's defenses against hyper-pigmentation. Bonus: it prepares skin to receive the benefits of the treatments that follow.

Buy on Cos Bar
  • "I didn't find that any of the brightening lineworked for me for evening out my complexion it is good for hydrating though." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this product. You apply it like a toner with bare hands or a cotton pad/ball. It helps with my sensitive skin and the scent is very light, almost unnoticeable. My skin feels softer, brighter, and healthier after using this. " in 3 reviews
Brittany M.
This product is middle of the road price wise ($56.00 at cos bar) which isn't bad for a higher end product. It certainly met my expectations! Super gentle! Made my skin feel even and soft! After a few uses I even noticed a difference in my "fine lines" especially around my eyes! Would highly recommend!
❤Dominique N.
Sanger, CA
One of my favorite products that I will definitely be recommending to all of my friends. I found this particular item to be gentle with my skin, it was a little pricey but worth it and was shipped to my house within 3-4 days. I wouldn't change anything specific with this product.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
I love this product, it smells nice, plumps skin and keeps it moist. I did have a bit of sticker shock by this product and could see that being an issue for some. I do think it is worth it, however I wish it was cheaper, after all it is a moisturizer.
Taiesa L.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and without the icky feeling of film that some lotions leave on your skin. A little goes a long way and its also great to use under your makeup. Definitely recommended and worth the price point.
Nabeela M.
It feels light on the skin, so definitely a light weight cream. It's very soft and hydrating. I recommend this cream if your skin is sensitive or dry. It's soothing and I used it twice, once in the morning and before bed at night. Definitely worth a try
Victoria L.
BAL n.
San Antonio, TX
This was a impulse buy, at the time I really needed some lotion because my skin was so dry from the sun, it worked like any other moisturizer it just lasted longer. Still a good product but nothing amazing.
merinda A.
Salem
Only tried it twice but the smell is very nice. It doesn't make me break out and it seems to be very moisturizing so I think it is good. I just wish it weren't so expensive.
Maria C.
This is a great moisturizer. It leaves your face bright and smooth. It really does its job. It is very affective product. It comes in a nice plastic tube. It went above and beyond with my expectations. I really recommend it. It is pricey but it is worth the money.
Belen V.
Amazing product I used that product just one time , good price and the lotion is medium is accessible good , Jc penny long time agos but is a nice and perfect product