BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser is a luxurious foaming cleanser that thoroughly removes makeup and surface impurities as it lightly dissolves dull surface cells. Your skin is left exceptionally soft, smooth and balanced—never tight or dry.

Who it's for: It's suitable for all skin types and is perfect for those looking to round out their brightening routine.

Why it's different: Your skin is subjected everyday to stresses that lead to dullness, irritation, discoloration and fine, dry lines—factors that diminish skin’s natural glow. This cleanser is formulated with glucosamine and a SuperCitrus Complex, Bobbi’s star ingredient that's a combination of vitamin C, citrus unshiu peel extract, grapefruit and lime extracts to get skin’s glow back.

How to use: Apply to damp skin. Gently massage into a lather, avoiding eye area. Rinse with warm water.

BOBBI BROWN Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser
  • "Bobbi brown makes amazing makeup and they also have a really good skink care range, the cleanser is really good at getting all the makeup and grim off in one go. It is good for sensitive skin and reall helps with the application of makeup to go on smoothly " in 3 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Amanda W.
Bobbi Brown is by far my favorite brand out there! Everything that I have used by them has been amazing including this foaming cleanser. I particularly enjoyed this cleanser because of how light it is on the skin. Being someone with extremely sensitive skin, this product is a no brainer and I will definitely buy again!
Shelley E.
I really enjoy this product and I love Bobbi Brown overall! The product has nice packaging and I love foamy cleanser especially because I have combination skin and oils and gels are a bit much for me. It's a bit pricey but I would definitely buy this again!
Joanne Y.
Savannah, GA
I got this at an outlet mall because I was running low on my cleanser. I like that it doesn’t dry out my skin, but I also feel like it’s not cleaning my skin as well as I like it to. Sometimes I can still feel some makeup on my face after using it.
Anny A.
Other than the price, this item is one of the best there is! I tried it as a sample from a cosmetic store and it was great!! No blackheads and felt no slip on my skin! If the price was a bit better, I would totally make this my daily cleanser.
Queen B.
I absolutely love this cleanser and pretty much all Bobbi Brown products! Their packaging is also sleek and clean, which I really enjoy especially for a cleanser. Very gentle on your skin, love the foaming the cleanser gives! I do not have any issues with this cleanser!
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
I find with foaming cleansers it tends to dry out you're skin.  And that's exactly what it did to mine. If you have oily skin this may work great for you!! You definitely just need to find what works for u I love Bobby Brown but this cleanser is not for me
Kimberly H.
Love this for my skin I would recommend this to anyone that just loves a gentle face wash this is my first time using it I do have other favorites but this one's a great one it's a little pricey but I bought it at Sephora
This product keeps your skin clear and you're skin tight and bright! Not to mention the packaging is so nice! It's very effective and worth every bit of it, not to mention it's gentle on your skin and not harsh! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a good cleanser!
Diane L.
Corinth, NY
great product.  nice lather, not harsh for delicate the face, nice scent.  rinses off well and does not leave a residue.  Makes my skin feel healthy and soft.  I purchased mine at Ulta it is also available on-line.  I will definitely be buying this again