Bobbi Brown Extra Balm Rinse uploaded by Theresa G.

What It Is:

This conditioning cleanser with a uniquely rich feel removes all traces of makeup and impurities quickly and completely. Leaves skin with a smooth, cushiony finish, and feeling instantly refreshed (thanks to its bright citrus scent).

Why it's different:

The secret to this cleanser's moisturizing power lies in its blend of glycerin and olive oil to remove makeup, dirt and debris while attracting and bonding moisture to skin. Orange oil leaves skin refreshed and lightly scented while sunflower glycerides smooth and condition skin.

Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
My mother purchased this product as a gift for me. I struggle with dry skin in the winter (and sometimes in the summer, too), and this has been very gentle. It goes on thick and works well at removing makeup. I think it's better than the Clinique balm "Take the Day Off," and there is a lot of product in the jar!
Ashley T.
The product is fantastic, my make up removes quickly with this product followed by my daily clinique cleanser. I like the repackaging, plus its portable in case you stay out, wash your face!! It smells lovely but it's quite expensive for the size but worth buying it, skin needs to be replenished and taken care of.
Shelby L.
Saint Paul
This product is great for skin that tends to dry out overnight. I have gone through an entire container of it and would definitely buy more of it. I wake up with my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated instead of dry. Perfect for the dry winter months if you want to keep your skin in great condition!
Kimberly B.
I can not use this product, because of my skin type, but I used this product on my husband and he loves this product. I love the smell of it, it smells of oranges and it cleans to perfection.
beatrix D.
This balm is amazing for dry skin! It's got olive oil, orange oil, and glycerin, so it helps to break down dirt and makeup and bind moisture to the skin. It's best to apply to dry skin and slowly add a little water at a time as you massage in and as it breaks down dirt and makeup. Rinse and pat dry.
Macee M.
Pelham, AL
Oh my gosh. Hands down the BEST balm rinse I've ever used! My skin feels absolutely amazing after using it and the smell is one of the best parts about his product. I also love the packaging of this product, you get a very decent sized jar that will surely last you a couple months depending on how often you use it.
Sara L.
Colleyville, TX
I really liked this cleansing balm! It was gentle but effective at removing makeup as a first cleanse followed by a traditional cleanser. I found it a bit pricey for daily use and would incorporate it as a facial given the price point in the future.
Breanna E.
Boligee, AL
SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and nourished! I love the texture of it I feel so refreshed after using this! And it comes with and exceptional amount of product! So it lives up to the price!
Humna S.
I personally really like this product. I saw a difference on my skin the first time i used it and that surprised me, because most products do not usually give you a result the first time. I definitely would recommend this to others and I will most likely buy again as well.
Ali C.
This product is so cool and unique in the sense that it’s a balm rinse!!! It’s a stickier consistency at first but melts down and rinses off very well!! i found it very effective and made my skin feel amazing after!!