BOBBI BROWN Extra Balm Rinse uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.BOBBI BROWN Extra Balm Rinse uploaded by Laura M.BOBBI BROWN Extra Balm Rinse uploaded by Theresa G.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This conditioning cleanser with a uniquely rich feel removes all traces of makeup and impurities quickly and completely. Leaves skin with a smooth, cushiony finish, and feeling instantly refreshed (thanks to its bright citrus scent).

Why it's different:

The secret to this cleanser's moisturizing power lies in its blend of glycerin and olive oil to remove makeup, dirt and debris while attracting and bonding moisture to skin. Orange oil leaves skin refreshed and lightly scented while sunflower glycerides smooth and condition skin.

Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Limonene , Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate , Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Peg-10 Sunflower Glycerides , Glyceryl Stearate Se , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) , Polydecene , Beta-Carotene , Potassium Stearate , Benzyl Alcohol , Linalool , Anise Alcohol , Citronellol , Aminomethyl Propanediol

Elizabeth O.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I have had acne prone skin my entire life. When my mother in law gifted me this product for Christmas,I was very reluctant to try it because it looked greasy and heavy. After taking the plunge, I LOVE IT! Your face has to be dry when you put it on, rub it all over, and use a cloth and warm water to remove it. A little goes a long way. Using this product moisturizes my skin just enough that I don’t have to use moisturizer. Give it a try!
Amanda L.
Phoenix
I have used this face wash for years now. It's amazing. It makes my skin feel so soft. I love leaving it on as a mask and also using the sand from Bobbi Brown as an exfoliant with it.
Kimberly B.
Birmingham
I can not use this product, because of my skin type, but I used this product on my husband and he loves this product. I love the smell of it, it smells of oranges and it cleans to perfection.
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
I have this product in the different packaging because it lasts so long and a little bit goes a long way. It is great as a first cleanse especially when you are wearing full coverage foundations, which I don’t so I use it infrequently. It had a nice texture and gives a warming sensation on the skin.
Ashley T.
The product is fantastic, my make up removes quickly with this product followed by my daily clinique cleanser. I like the repackaging, plus its portable in case you stay out, wash your face!! It smells lovely but it's quite expensive for the size but worth buying it, skin needs to be replenished and taken care of.
Kristina S.
Ashland, MA
Due to cold weather and drying heat my face felt dehydrated. I bought this in travel size and now this cleaner is my go to for the winter season. it does not remove waterproof mascara, but I love the smell and the warm, moisturizing feel when I use it. So, I highly recommend this product.
Sara L.
Colleyville, TX
I really liked this cleansing balm! It was gentle but effective at removing makeup as a first cleanse followed by a traditional cleanser. I found it a bit pricey for daily use and would incorporate it as a facial given the price point in the future.
Breanna E.
Boligee, AL
SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and nourished! I love the texture of it I feel so refreshed after using this! And it comes with and exceptional amount of product! So it lives up to the price!
Ali C.
This product is so cool and unique in the sense that it’s a balm rinse!!! It’s a stickier consistency at first but melts down and rinses off very well!! i found it very effective and made my skin feel amazing after!!
Theresa G.
If you don't like citrus this is not for you. I love citrus scents. This face balm rinse is amazing for winter time with the harsh cold. It leaves your skin well hydrated, fresh and silky. It doesn't foam and doesn't quite lather but when you apply it to your face and add water and use your fingers in a circular motion the product turns white. It's a little awkward at first because it it very thick and very much like a vasaline.