BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An everyday mascara that resists flaking, smudging, and clumping.

Why It's Different:

An all-in-one formula with gentle conditioners to enhance lashes in one sweep. The specially tapered wand has flexible bristles that grab each lash, applying the perfect amount of mascara for a natural, but beautifully defined look.

How To Use:

Hold the mascara wand parallel to the floor and brush from the base of lashes to the tips. Roll the wand as you go to separate lashes and avoid clumps. Apply two to three coats.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Paraffin , Stearic Acid , Cyclopentasiloxane , Ppg-17/Ipdi/Dmpa Copolymer , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Butylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica]

BOBBI BROWN Everything Mascara
  • "This is a terrific mascara and I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics and this mascara is one of my favorites for both volume and length and doesn't clump either. Stays put! ;)" in 22 reviews
  • "This mascara lengthens my lashes like no other. I love it and will continue to purchase it. It is really dark and doesn't leave clumps." in 9 reviews
  • "So I received a samle of this for Christmas, and soon I definitely will be getting a full size. This mascara is so amazing. I usually find myself rather loving drugstore mascaras, but this definitely blows them away. This mascara gives such great length, definition, and volume to your eyes and separates the lashes very well. Gives a great more dramatic look, and I can't wait to purchase a full size soon! Highly recommend this." in 7 reviews
  • "I own A LOT of bobbi brown! I love her makeup its long lasting, makes my eye lashes look fuller and doesn't run down my face after running for a long time or crying or even swimming. This is my go to Date night mascara. FYI: IF YOU GET THE MASCARA YOU HAVE TO TRY HER GEL LONG WEAR EYELINER. ITS RECOMMEND FROM ME (:" in 5 reviews
  • "Great mascara for thickening. The brush and formula are amazing, just dark enough with out that fake shine. Very pleased! " in 4 reviews
Amber P.
United States
This is by far one of the best make up products I own. I was not even familiar with the brand until I received it in my monthly birchbox package. When I applied it, I could instantly see the effects it had on my lashes and the look of my eyes. I had even purchased a very popular fiberlash mascara product that was creating all the buzz for it's dramatic effect to the eyes. Although the fiberlash mascara did live up to it's reputation for the most part, the Bobbi Brown mascara was just as and probably more dramatic and appealing. The Bobbi Brown brand is far more simpler to apply and does not look clumpy at all. I highly recommend it, if anyone doesn't mind spending more than one would typically spend on more common brands that we are used to finding in our local drugstores. You won't be disappointed.
Dollie R.
BELL GARDENS, CA
I really like this mascara it really leaves my eyelashes long. it's very pricey I bought this at a department store and since my eyes are brown it seems to really make  eyelashes look long. I probably would buy again but just to splurge on the luxury look.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I like this mascara but i don’t love it. It’s one of those mascaras that is great layered with another mascara. Use this one and then grab your other favorite on top of it for that extra bam. But I’d probably never buy it to wear by itself.
Harmony P.
kuna
A friend gave me a sample of this and I was pleasantly surprised. I like a mascara that still allows your lashes to feel somewhat natural not all hard and clumps and this mascara did just that. I would purchase this mascara.
nicole p.
Louisville
this was one of my favorite mascaras from a lux brand. the formula is really black and coats the lashes well. I like the spiral like applicator and it reminds me of an eyebrow spooly and it works really well to separate the lashes. it brings amazing volume and gives a lot of length without going clumpy or spidery after using multiple coats and the best part is that it looks beautiful on the lower lashes too. 10/10
Emma G.
Another item from my subscription that arrived damaged and dry. I'M EMBARRASSED. To say that o have not used this item due to the damages and it simply can't be applied even if I tried. I'm disappointed in this product.
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
This mascara is dreamy! I would use this mascara when going for a super dramatic look such as a dark and smokey eye. It makes my lashes so much fuller and fills them in with luxurious volume. I'll definitely be looking to buy more!
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
Overall, this is a pretty good mascara. It gave me decent volume and length. My only complaint is that it's a bit of a dry formula so it became clumpy and harder to use after just 2 months of continued use. For a mascara of this price point, I expected more longevity. With that said, I do enjoy the way this mascara made my eyelashes look but it's not my holy grail.
Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
I received this mascara last yeSt as a gift from my boss. It is one of the best I have ever used! Doesn’t get clumpy. Really separates the lashes. Brush is perfect size for my lashes. Would repurchase.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This is officially my favorite mascara. I have tried tons of different brands and types of mascara. I had no idea I would be so impressed with this one. It gives great length and volume, whereas a lot of others just do one or the other. It is not often that you can find both in the same product.
Jessica s.
Where can you find these product>>>???
claudia G.
Does this mascara give you and volume?
Nina V.
Missouri City, TX
How long does this usually give you the full effect? And I've been trying to find a mascara that gives me length, does this do that??
Holly B.
Amersham
How good is this product?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do you like it.. Top mascaras you use? Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?

back