BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love a mascara that is more on the natural side then this is your mascara. For me personally it is too natural, but it has enough "umph" to wear it for everyday occasions because of that. It stays on all day and is super black in pigment. I highly recommend this mascara, it is a bit pricey though so maybe try a sample size first!
Devon L.
Devon L.
Temple Terrace, FL
This mascara is pretty good, not the best but not the worst. It does separate lashes well and does help in giving a longer lash look, but does not provide as dramatic of a look as I would like my mascara to provide. I haven't noticed any fall out though, which is great.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great mascara. I use it all the time and it leaves my lashes long and curly. Only downside is the clumps that I get when using this . I just put on a couple of other coats after that it turns out fine . Overall a great bang for your buck
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was very voluminizing and made my lashes look awesome! It was very easy to apply and didn't leave any smudges. The mascara definitely met my expectations and I would 100% recommend it to others! I would love to be sent this product again!
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg , this mascara surprised me. I would have to say one of the best that I have ever tried. This mascara stayed on so well, lasted all day, lengthened and thickened my eyelashes. Very impressed and I do recommend this mascara.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I fell in love with this mascara in high school. The name says it all. It does everything!! Gives you length and volume. It doesn't climb or flake in your eye. I love Bobbi brown and will always have his mascara in my drawer.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! I love this eyelashes mask! Is my favorite, when I want long and abundant lashes this is the eyelashes mask that I wear, for a deep look. The price is a bit high but it is an excellent product. I recommend it!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is a miracle worker. It really lives by its name everything. You get volume, length, and curl. It's so beautiful. I got it as a sample in a subscription box but I know I'll be definitely buying the full size
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
They named this mascara accurately, because it really is everything! It lengths and emphasizes every single lash, but it never clumps. It looks very pretty on, not at all spiky and fake! Great product!
Dahlia H.
Dahlia H.
Waco, TX
Recently purchased this mascara and I am in love, I use it everyday and it has not failed me. Goes on quite nice, I use about 2 coats and my eyelashes look great all day. Will purchase again.
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
Where can you find these product>>>???
claudia G.
claudia G.
Does this mascara give you and volume?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do you like it.. Top mascaras you use? Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Holly B.
Holly B.
London
How good is this product?
Nina V.
Nina V.
Missouri City, TX
How long does this usually give you the full effect? And I've been trying to find a mascara that gives me length, does this do that??