BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An everyday mascara that resists flaking, smudging, and clumping.

Why It's Different:

An all-in-one formula with gentle conditioners to enhance lashes in one sweep. The specially tapered wand has flexible bristles that grab each lash, applying the perfect amount of mascara for a natural, but beautifully defined look.

How To Use:

Hold the mascara wand parallel to the floor and brush from the base of lashes to the tips. Roll the wand as you go to separate lashes and avoid clumps. Apply two to three coats.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Paraffin , Stearic Acid , Cyclopentasiloxane , Ppg-17/Ipdi/Dmpa Copolymer , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Butylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica]

BOBBI BROWN Everything Mascara
  • "This is a terrific mascara and I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics and this mascara is one of my favorites for both volume and length and doesn't clump either. Stays put! ;)" in 22 reviews
  • "This mascara lengthens my lashes like no other. I love it and will continue to purchase it. It is really dark and doesn't leave clumps." in 9 reviews
  • "So I received a samle of this for Christmas, and soon I definitely will be getting a full size. This mascara is so amazing. I usually find myself rather loving drugstore mascaras, but this definitely blows them away. This mascara gives such great length, definition, and volume to your eyes and separates the lashes very well. Gives a great more dramatic look, and I can't wait to purchase a full size soon! Highly recommend this." in 7 reviews
  • "I own A LOT of bobbi brown! I love her makeup its long lasting, makes my eye lashes look fuller and doesn't run down my face after running for a long time or crying or even swimming. This is my go to Date night mascara. FYI: IF YOU GET THE MASCARA YOU HAVE TO TRY HER GEL LONG WEAR EYELINER. ITS RECOMMEND FROM ME (:" in 5 reviews
  • "Great mascara for thickening. The brush and formula are amazing, just dark enough with out that fake shine. Very pleased! " in 4 reviews
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I like this mascara but i don’t love it. It’s one of those mascaras that is great layered with another mascara. Use this one and then grab your other favorite on top of it for that extra bam. But I’d probably never buy it to wear by itself.
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville
OMG! I absolutely loved this mascara. It is worth the money and of great value. My lashes looked like eye lash extensions. They gave me a high quality nice glamorous look. I will and have recommended this mascara to others.
nicole p.
Louisville
this was one of my favorite mascaras from a lux brand. the formula is really black and coats the lashes well. I like the spiral like applicator and it reminds me of an eyebrow spooly and it works really well to separate the lashes. it brings amazing volume and gives a lot of length without going clumpy or spidery after using multiple coats and the best part is that it looks beautiful on the lower lashes too. 10/10
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Another item from my subscription that arrived damaged and dry. I'M EMBARRASSED. To say that o have not used this item due to the damages and it simply can't be applied even if I tried. I'm disappointed in this product.
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
This mascara is dreamy! I would use this mascara when going for a super dramatic look such as a dark and smokey eye. It makes my lashes so much fuller and fills them in with luxurious volume. I'll definitely be looking to buy more!
Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
I received this mascara last yeSt as a gift from my boss. It is one of the best I have ever used! Doesn’t get clumpy. Really separates the lashes. Brush is perfect size for my lashes. Would repurchase.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This is officially my favorite mascara. I have tried tons of different brands and types of mascara. I had no idea I would be so impressed with this one. It gives great length and volume, whereas a lot of others just do one or the other. It is not often that you can find both in the same product.
Izzy W.
austin texas
I think this product is great! You can make your eye look natural by only using one coat or super dramatic using multiple coats. This mascara is a little bit pricey BUT worth it. It makes your eyelashes long , spread out and not clumpy.
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my all time favorite mascaras. I like to mix it with the Estée Lauder mascara to and it gives a lot of volume that lasts all day. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara
Kurstin S.
Love this product. I got a sample of it at Sephora and will continue to purchase. It makes my lashes look so long, a friend asked me if they were fake. Nope, just Bobbi Brown 👌
Jessica s.
Where can you find these product>>>???
claudia G.
Does this mascara give you and volume?
Nina V.
Missouri City, TX
How long does this usually give you the full effect? And I've been trying to find a mascara that gives me length, does this do that??
Holly B.
Amersham
How good is this product?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do you like it.. Top mascaras you use? Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?