BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara last yeSt as a gift from my boss. It is one of the best I have ever used! Doesn’t get clumpy. Really separates the lashes. Brush is perfect size for my lashes. Would repurchase.
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite mascaras. I like to mix it with the Estée Lauder mascara to and it gives a lot of volume that lasts all day. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is officially my favorite mascara. I have tried tons of different brands and types of mascara. I had no idea I would be so impressed with this one. It gives great length and volume, whereas a lot of others just do one or the other. It is not often that you can find both in the same product.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this several months ago in a Sephora Play box, and soon after threw the rest of my mascaras away. The smiley eye mascara is phenomenal, and gives my lashes volume like no other mascara. The product doesn't clump, and smells kind of like sunscreen. I would highly recommend.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
I am very picky with my mascaras! Thankfully I have long lashes, but not curly. So I always need to buy a waterproof mascara. But it's also a downside cause for me waterproof is such a hassle to take off. This mascara doesn't weigh my lashes down completely, it still gives and leaves my lashes with a curl. Recommend and give it try!
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love a mascara that is more on the natural side then this is your mascara. For me personally it is too natural, but it has enough "umph" to wear it for everyday occasions because of that. It stays on all day and is super black in pigment. I highly recommend this mascara, it is a bit pricey though so maybe try a sample size first!
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was pretty good. I had a sample size from a previous Sephora play box and I just finished the entire mascara . It lasted quite a long time before drying out . This did make my lashes look long and voluminous and lasted all day. But I'm not sure if it's cuz mine was old, but my eyes got very itchy while wearing this product towards the end of the day which made me rub it all off on my hands. But when on, it looked AMAZING
Carrie L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a party favor bag and love it! I am very picky about mascaras because my stubby blonde eyelashes need help. I'm all about mini sized makeup samples because they're easier to keep in my gym bag and this one has replaced my mini Clinique mascara that I've been using.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is really great for your everyday makeup look. It keeps my lashes black, curled, and super long. It doesnt have an extremely dramatic effect which is perfect for your everyday looks. It stays on very well and doesnt leave that black mark under your eyes after all day wear.
Caroline  S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great mascara. I use it all the time and it leaves my lashes long and curly. Only downside is the clumps that I get when using this . I just put on a couple of other coats after that it turns out fine . Overall a great bang for your buck
Jessica s.
Where can you find these product>>>???
claudia G.
Does this mascara give you and volume?
Nina V.
Missouri City, TX
How long does this usually give you the full effect? And I've been trying to find a mascara that gives me length, does this do that??
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do you like it.. Top mascaras you use? Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Holly B.
London
How good is this product?