BOBBI BROWN Essential 5-in-1 Face Palette uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

See perfect skin in a snap—this all-in-one palette has everything you need to ace your base.

Why It's Different:

Great for travel and touch-ups, this coordinated five-in-one face palette contains all the products you need to perfect skin: Corrector to brighten and neutralize under eye discoloration; Creamy Concealer to lighten and even out under eye skin tone; Skin Foundation Stick for a seamless, natural skin-like finish; and Sheer Finish Pressed Powder to set makeup for all-day wear. Plus, there's Bronzing Powder for a touch of flattering warmth.

How to Use:

Start with Corrector to brighten and neutralize under eye discoloration, beginning at inner corner of eyes where skin tends to be darkest. Layer on Creamy Concealer, gently patting to blend. Apply Skin Foundation Stick all over the face, or just where needed. Set makeup with a light dusting of Sheer Finish Pressed Powder; then sweep Bronzer on the high points of the face cheekbones, forehead, nose and chin.

Talc , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Silica , Dimethicone , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Zinc Stearate , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Tocopheryl Acetate , Pei-10 , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] Rds Product Name: Bronzing Powder Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Talc , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Zinc Stearate , Polyethylene , Silica , Tricaprylin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isopropyl Palmitate , Lanolin Oil , Tocopherol , Lanolin Alcohol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Isopropyl Myristate , Tetrasodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)] Rds Product Name: Creamy Concealer Kit (Cream) Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Petrolatum , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Tribehenin , Kaolin , Silica , Polyethylene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopherol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Sorbitan Laurate , Caprylyl Glycol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Mica] Rds Product Name: Creamy Corrector (Mana) Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Petrolatum , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Tribehenin , Kaolin , Silica , Polyethylene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lecithin , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopherol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Sorbitan Laurate , Caprylyl Glycol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Mica] Rds Product Name: Foundation Stick (New) Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Talc , Octyldodecanol , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Silica , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Tocopherol , Squalane , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]

Mckenzie B.
Ogden, UT
Love love love ?!!!! I will be using over and over again! It’s beautifully pigmented and perfectly balanced I feel like It was made for me!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love how there are so many products to choose from in this palette! It has classy packaging and it's affordable too! I received this as a gift and it was my first time using it. I would defiantly recommend this product to others! It's great for all skin tones!
Maggie H.
abbotsford
It's a super great to bring traveling. It's small and can go with you everywhere. I was the first time user, but I am definitely going to be purchasing this again. I would recommend this to others. I bought this online.
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is amazing. It has everything you need to prep yourself - corrector, concealer, foundation stick, bronzer. All products I use. I travel weekly for work and this comes real handy. Love it so much I purchased extra palettes . Hopefully there will be an option to purchase refills.
taylor C.
Delavan, WI
I loved this palette! I got this one when I became a little bit more pro at putting more than just foundation at my face. The price was just right. One thing I would recommend is using the correct brushes for it. I didn't have much and used the wrong brushes which lead to me having to blend a little harder.
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
cannot say enough good things about this palette. it packs a lot of punch and is worth the price tag. the only thing that mystifies me is that, while the pots are labeled with color names, it's less clear which are concealers, correctors or foundations.

the pots seem small in the pictures, i had to see it in person to realize that they're heftier than they appear. the whole thing is compact (3.75in x 6.25in x .75in) and solid and fits easily into my makeup kit. clients LOVE me when i use this on them.
Makena C.
Pheonix
I love all of Bobby Brown’s face pallets especially this one. Such great quality, long-lasting, hard to compare with all the alternatives, super easy to apply and goes on smoothly
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite makeup by them. My sister and my mom also love it! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other makeup like this before and this is the best one!!
Chloe E.
This is a nice face palette by bobbi brown, I love the texture of the products and how smoothly and evenly it all applies.
Shii L.
El Paso , TX
Used my brothers I loved it it was an amazing soft to the face product, I enjoyed that it didn’t break me out and didn’t give me bad acne