Bobbi Brown Dual Ended  Duo Mascara uploaded by 🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Bobbi Brown Dual Ended  Duo Mascara

Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Duo Mascara

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Lash Mascara Everything/ Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Bobbi Brown Dual Ended  Duo Mascara
Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Duo Mascara
  • "This mascara is great and is long lasting. It last all day and all night. I love it! Bobbi brown has tons of products that are all so great! It's is pricey but worth it to me. I would recommend it to others " in 3 reviews
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
i'm always looking for a lash product that lifts and volumizes my lashes. This mascara is exactly that. My eyelashes become very thick and long when I'm wearing this mascara. You do not even need to curl your lashes before you apply this mascara on your eyelashes.
Daniela C.
Strathmore , CA
I love Bobbi brown there makeup might be a little exvinsive but so worth it I love that this mascara has two ends one for primer and the other just makes your eyelashes pop it this was so easy to apply I would definitely say yes and buy it so I do recommend it
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Get full and longer lashes instantly with the mascara. I love that it's double ended and I also love how well this mascara is applied to my lashes. It adds great volume so my lashes look full and length. Lashes are the key to complete your eye makeup look.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Yesssss buy it. It's double sided mascara with perfect Wands and it applies so easily. I would definitely buy this again because of how well it works and how cute it is.  You should definitely buy it and I will definitely buy it again also. It's great
Kiara A.
11417
I have extremely blonde, and short nonexistent lashes. I am a repeat user of this brand and this mascara lasts all night giving me lashes so long that they look fake! It's amazing, the price is up there, but it's worth every penny. I would DEFINETLY repurchase and you should as well!!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I got this in my birchbox last year! I love it! Made my lashes longer and didn't smudge in the heat. I think it's great quality compared to others I have tried. I use this product at least 2-3 times a week usually and have had compliments.
Yolima M.
West New York, NJ
This Bobbi Brown Dual end mascara is just simply amazing! It lasts a long time and the best part is that you don't have racoon eyes by the end of the day! Will definitely purchase again!
Jordan R.
Olivia B.
Wheaton, IL
Absolutely amazing it stays all day and goes for any type of lash look you need it met all of my expectations and then some it is affordable to me for what it does and it's performance I would purchase again
Kristjana X.
Everett , MA
This definitely makes my lashes look voluminous and it adds to my smokey eye look. I would recommend it to anyone if they want a long lasting, voluminous mascara.
Lora S.
I have been looking for a new mascara for forever now. I just bought one from L'Oreal and it's not doing the job. Does this mascara make eyelashes clump up?
Lydia W.
Vernon
Never knew Bobbi brown makes mascaras! Is it good and how much on average does it cost?
Stephanee S.
Is it worth the price tag and does it clump?
Jessica P.
Does it give your lashes length like it says? Does it clump up?
Marissa B.
ELKHORN, WI
Does this wear long? Does it clump? How is the brush?