BeautyEyeEyeshadowBobbi Brown
Downtown Cool Eye Shadow Palette

Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Eye Shadow Palette

Shop Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Eye Shadow Palette. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Eye Shadow Palette!
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
I absolutely love this brand... the quality of their product it is amazing and it is totally worth it!
Marie M.
Cypress, CA
I love the BB Downtown Palette and have actually used it for my brows as well as my under eye. It’s one of my go to palettes. I like Bobby Brown shadows. The have a good texture to them and the color goes on goods I think you will like them too!
Jaime  G.
W Long Branch, NJ
Great for a smoky eye and always love Bobbi Browns formulas. No creasing and lasts all day
Kristie  R.
Verona, PA
Great cool toned Smokey shadow set. Blends great and a perfect color quad compact. Creamy and blend-able formula that last. Not cheap but the quality comes through.
Micatia  O.
Pompano Beach, FL
There are only four colors that will make you spectacular warm tones that will undoubtedly never go out of style, they will be a trend all the time these tones will suit all skin types and the product has a quality that you will only need them, you cannot miss this kit of 4 colors that will definitely make you fall in love I love them.
Cherokee W.
Chickasha, OK
Such a beautiful brown Smokey pallet! It is one that I use with another pallet to create the perfect brown Smokey eye and the formula is the best I’ve found so far and would tell everyone how much i love it!
Kia P.
Texarkana, TX
If you are looking to create a nice dark look then you would need this in your makeup kit.
Faithe W.
Lexington, KY
Bobby Brown's eyeshadows are fabulous.  They swatch perfectly, have great pay off and blend beautifully.
Julia B.
For a darker eye look, this is what I would use to add some drama to my makeup. I have brown eyes so this complements them well and I think the quality is great. I use this product only for special occasions but it's great and I would definitely buy again
Kari P.
Montgomery, AL
Love these neutral colors for a great smoky eye! I wear these day and night. Pair these colors with a liquid eyeliner for a dramatic effect or without for a subtle, more daytime look.

Looking for your answer?