MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerBobbi Brown
Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 34 oz

Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz.

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA Bobbi Brown bestseller--a primer plus moisturization for smooth makeup application its the best of both worlds.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbrNormal to oily skin types.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrRich in feel but never greasy this advanced oil-free face formula with Shea Butter instantly hydrates softens and cushions skin. This oil-free formula combines the moisturizing power of Shea Butter with Vitamins B C and E. Grapefruit and Geranium fragrances leave a light uplifting scent on skin. With daily use skin looks and feels its best.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Phthalatesbr- Sulfatesbr- Glutenbr- Animal byproducts veganulli3.4 oz./liliWeb ID 3592808/li/ul

Anyone else love Bobbi Brown Face Base? It's my favorite primer out there. What's your favorite primer? Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz.
Is this primer good for oily skin seeing as it’s also moisturiser?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz.!
Katherine S.
Perrysburg, OH
Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz. uploaded by Katherine S.
It works ok! I haven’t noticed an extreme difference but it works well on the forehead and under eyes for extra coverage!
Attopa I.
Orlando, FL
Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz. uploaded by Attopa I.
My skin absolutely loves this. It can be used alone or under makeup! I find that my skin is protected and nourished when I use this as a makeup base. It keeps my foundation from creasing and it puts everything on lock.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz. uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is AMAZING. I have combo skin (pretty dehydrated, dry patches AND fine lines!) this really works wonders for my skin and under my makeup. I could never at first justify the price BUT I bought the foundation and this duo which was a STEAL!? This hydrated in the best way and truly feels like I am taking well care of my skin. The smell literally smells like high quality skincare/makeup! This fills in pores, smooths my fine lines and I think helps the longevity of my makeup products on top! Also I recommend this as an under eye primer (helps the concealer not look cakey or separated !)
mariella P.
Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz. uploaded by mariella P.
I was hesitant about buying this product at first because of the price point, but I’m glad that I did. This product primes and moisturizes and leaves the skin glowing. It also smells great!
Annabelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
In love with this moisturizer. It's evened out my skin, feels so light, and it lasts forever. Absolute new staple in my skincare routine.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz. uploaded by Vanessa R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it so much I bought two! It’s a nice rich cream that melts onto the skin beautifully. Never greasy just hydrating. It has a beautiful fresh citrus like scent. Especially great if you wear a lot of full coverage foundations which can be drying or enhance dry patches on the skin. I recommend letting your moisturizer sit for a couple minutes before applying this face base.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
I love how hydrated my skin feels when wearing this primer and after washing it off. While using it, my foundation just blends so smoothly and easily. Makes application so much faster. Plus you only need a small amount so this lasts forever.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I always bought the 1oz. containers, but now I buy the big size and they last me a really long time. This is a holy grail product for me. I try new primers but always go back to this. Love how hydrating it is as well, it's a great base but can be used alone as a moisturizer. Love the thicker, rich consistency but it's not too heavy or greasy on the skin. My skin always looks flawless as well as my makeup when using. Highly recommend.
Nicolena V.
Monroe, NY
Bobbi Brown Deluxe Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer 3.4 oz. uploaded by Nicolena V.
Absolutely love this as it duos for a primer or just moisturizer. Protects skin and keeps it enriched.
Heather W.
Sanford, ME
I use this product in the winter as a primer, it adds an extra layer of hydration before my base. This product has a lovely smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
il y a 2 mois
Jill G. il y a 2 jours
I have not found one. I'm a bit OBSESSED with the Bobbi Brown, the scent is the best. Sorry!