Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye Makeup Remover

Shop Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Remover at Bluemercury. Soothing eye makeup remover formulated with aloe vera and rosewater extract gently lifts makeup from the delicate eye area without any oily residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye Makeup Remover!
Dariana G.
Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Dariana G.
Deja la piel suave a pesar de estar todo el día con maquillaje cuando te lo aplicas sientes tu piel limpia
Elena B.
Austin
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product. I use it on daily basis. It is effective to remove make up. I would buy it again in the future. Recommend!!!!
Julie L.
Melissa, TX
Not bad but leaves my eyelashes very oily. Like every Bobbi Brown products it has a nice scent.
Luca lacey B.
Agoura hills , CA
this product is really good, very affordable and is a really good quality product! The brand is also really good so I recommend checking them out!
Maria M.
Larchmont, NY
Easy to remove make up. It doesn’t hurt my eyes which is really important for me. I feel it does remove all my makeup.
Mary Ann M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite eye makeup remover to use! It works on long lasting eye creams and mascaras. I like that it doesn't leave my eyes feeling dry or any dryness on my skin. I've used micellar waters and other lipase based eyemake removers and keep coming back to this one!
Mimi W.
Toledo
Removes all that thick mascara that you had put on 12 hrs earlier. Just a little dab will do it. And does not burn your eyes if you happen to get some in them. I think more people should start using a product similar to this.
Naudi T.
This is a really good eye makeup remover. I use a pretty good waterproof mascara and it removes it effortlessly.
Nogla L.
17027 Paige CT Basement Jamaica Queens
Es lo más bueno que e probado súper recomendado así que chicas a probarlo no Se arrepentirán ❤️
Markeysha C.
Dallas, TX
It took too many tried to get eye makeup off. The product was gone faster than other make removers that I used in the past.

Looking for your answer?