BOBBI BROWN Crystal Lip Gloss uploaded by Antonia D.BOBBI BROWN Crystal Lip Gloss uploaded by Jere G.BOBBI BROWN Crystal Lip Gloss uploaded by divya m.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A clear, high-shine gloss in an easy-to-use, squeezable tube.

Why It's Different:

Can be worn alone for a natural look, or layered over any lipstick to give it a high-shine finish.

How to Use:

Apply to lips directly from the tube, or use the Retractable Lip Brush (sold separately).

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Polyisobutene , Tocopheryl Acetate , Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Octyldodecanol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Phenoxyethanol

nicole s.
miami
OH MY GODD I received this product originally in a kit and I have fallen in love within it since. I almost cried when a friend lost the cap and I had to throw the whole tube out since I had nothing to keep it closed. I know its expensive but if you're going to splurge on a lip gloss, splurge on this lip gloss. It's long lasting, looks perfect on, stays glossy and barely tacky but not sticky or gross. It goes perfectly with a lip stain. I like the packaging as well since it is compact, simple, and classy.
Quemya W.
I love this Bobbi brown lip gloss Because when I put it on it makes my lips look cute in my pictures on Instagram ❤️.. when the sun light hits it ,it look soo pretty 😊.. yes I would love to buy it again.
Kimberly B.
Birmingham
This lipgloss is too cute, it gives you the tube feel as if you're putting in a lip balm but you get the all day comfort of lip gloss, I have this in a bare shade as well and don't leave home without it!
Melissa V.
This is pretty expensive for a gloss, coming in at over $20 for sure. NYX has the same for about $4, lol. However, with that said, Bobbi Brown does last a LONG time, even if you're kissing people, drinking stuff or smackin your lips. Be aware! It is very sticky. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but it's definitely a characteristic.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product! It's super sticky and glossy! It's a good value, it lasts a really long time. I got it at the makeup counter at Bloomingdales. The packaging is beautiful and sleek, it looks very luxurious. BOBBI BROWN Crystal Lip GlossInfluenster
Melissa L.
I love the bobby brown sheer lip gloss. I have small upper lip so I feel anytime I wear any lip products they kinda look funny on me. This lip gloss has a nice sheer look with just a touch of color. So I feel like I can pull it off without feeling to silly wearing something on my lips.
Tamia C.
Hampton, GA
Are we going to sit here and act like clear lips aren't in style? I feel flawless every time I step out the house with my clear gloss on ! Literally never disappointed! Get it ! It's a must in your collection!
divya m.
If you have long hair, stay away from this lip gloss.
This stuff is sticky and tacky and essentially a high end knock off of MAC's Lipglass. (Estee Lauder owns both companies so it's no surprise)

I got a sample size from a Bobbi Brown order and I'll use it with matte lipsticks but other than that, it just collects dust in my makeup bag.
There is no need to spend this kind of money on clear lipgloss.

A definite miss from Bobbi Brown.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a sucker for a clear gloss when I'm not looking to do much to run errands and things. It gives a nice gloss that lasts a long time. A little dab will do as you don't need much to coat your lips. Don't over do it!
Carol C.
Hands down the best clear gloss out there. Never tacky or sticky, it last a loong time for a gloss and it is not greasy looking, just beautiful and fun. The best!
Elizabeth M.
North Olmsted, OH
Does the product feel sticky?