Bobbi Brown Crystal Glitter Lip Gloss uploaded by Antonia D.Bobbi Brown Crystal Glitter Lip Gloss uploaded by Jere G.Bobbi Brown Crystal Glitter Lip Gloss uploaded by divya m.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Crystal Glitter Lip Gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Glitter
If you have long hair, stay away from this lip gloss.
This stuff is sticky and tacky and essentially a high end knock off of MAC's Lipglass. (Estee Lauder owns both companies so it's no surprise)

I got a sample size from a Bobbi Brown order and I'll use it with matte lipsticks but other than that, it just collects dust in my makeup bag.
There is no need to spend this kind of money on clear lipgloss.

A definite miss from Bobbi Brown.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
I like this product. I like how it sparkles and it definitely met my expectations. It was easy to use and apply. The gloss was perfect and it was reasonably priced. I would buy it again!!!
Jere G.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this lip gloss goes on smooth and adds the right amount of sparkle
Taylour S.
Taylour S.
sheboygan, WI
Review for: Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
This lip gloss is great for that perfect glossy look but it has a very sticky consistency which I don't like but it does moisturize and gloss your lips very well
Que F.
Que F.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
This gloss is very sticky.. And I have to use it with something else because the side of your mouth Would look like you was eating powdered donuts lol
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
A very VERY sticky clear gloss that also becomes discolored over time. It doesn't last very long and migrates across my face. Expensive too!
Sintia M.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
Review for: Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
This lip gloss would be one of my favsssss! I love it, not too thick nor to thin. Lasts a good while
Gina D.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
Bobby brown is a very high-end product. Their bronzers are really nice. Don't know if I would pay this much for a lip gloss.
Chandra T.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
Review for: Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
This is by far my favorite gloss. It is well worth the cost in my opinion. It stays on longer than most and creates the perfect shine.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
I am a sucker for a clear gloss when I'm not looking to do much to run errands and things. It gives a nice gloss that lasts a long time. A little dab will do as you don't need much to coat your lips. Don't over do it!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
North Olmsted, OH
Does the product feel sticky?