BY BOBBI BROWN

A palette of 12 gleaming, glistening shadows, inspired by crystals, for endless ethereal looks. This limited-edition eye palette is packed with silky, pigment-rich shadows in soft matte, shimmery, glittery, and metallic finishes. Mix, match and layer them as the mood strikes there's no getting it wrong. This set contains:- 12 x 0.64 oz/ 18.15 g Eyeshadow in Porcelain (soft pink-white), Beach Pink (soft pink shimmer), Moonlight Silver (silver-white shimmer), Pink Lily (soft lilac shimmer), Dusty Lilac (pale pink-mauve), Eggplant (deep purple), Cognac (shimmering deep plum), Twilight Pink (soft pink-rose shimmer), Rose Gold (golden pink), Tiger's Eye (copper shimmer), Toast (toasted peach), Candlelight (beige-gold shimmer)

Buy on Sephora
  • "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IT'S MAGICAL ALL YOU WANT IN THIS PALLETE USE IT ALL THE TIME IT'S PIGMENTED CREAMY AND ALL THE BEST SHADES FOR A NIGHT OUT" in 10 reviews
Jenny O.
This is an incredible product. The shimmer in the pallet is just the right amount of shimmer; not too much not too little. The colors do a great job complimenting each other and can be worn in so many different (versatile) ways. I recommend it to friends and family.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
This palette is beautiful. The shimmer that it has is just for a girly girl who loves makeup. I was so glad about the packaging it came just as pictured here. It’s such a great value of makeup it lasts so long I would definitely buy again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is definitely one of my favorite pallets. The colors are all very beautiful and blend very well. Most of these colors look great together no matter which ones you are pairing up. I will highly recommend this pallet to any one looking for a good eyeshadow palette and is a beginner.
Janeigne N.
Such a nice palette I love the sleek packaging and design definitely very lux and has a nice weight too it ! The shades are very buttery and soft and blend out very well definitely recommend!
Holly c.
I used this palette for homecoming clients and everyone loved it. I was able to make several different looks with the colors available and the price was good for the amount it is used.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
In love!!! The colors are so so pretty! They blend well and last!!! I didn’t feel like my makeup was ruined by the end of the day. It’s definitely worth the money. I highly recommend!
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
This palette has some of the best looking colors in it! It is highly pigmented and goes on really well with my hazel eyes. The package is really high end! I’m gonna enjoy using this! I would buy and it again!
D D.
I'm so obsessed this palette is everything you need for the perfect shimmer eye look. It never fails the pigmented is what you'll get from this palette trust me your coins will be spent well on this one.
Jazzmînee D.
Accoville
This product is incredible and I truly recommend buying it. It lasted me almost a year and a half I used it every other day. Extremely good coloring and feels like nothing is there. I would truly buy it again.
Megan R.
covington
The shades are perfect and they have just the right amount of glow. Highly recommend this pallet.
ADINA E.
Atlanta, GA
Do i need to use a primer for best color payoff? Edit: I use primer religiously, I'm asking for my bff interested in using an eyeshadow without having to apply primer, she is not big into mashup, so she wants to do the least amount possible (don't judge lol). I'm only asking if THIS EYESHADOW applies well without a primer.
Tijana V.
I would loveee to try this What about you? Bobbi Brown Nude Drama Eye Palette
Jay 💖.
Is this worth the $60 price tag?
Lindsay S.
Never tried anything for her brand before. Is this palette worth a try?
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Is this palette good for everyday looks?