BY BOBBI BROWN

This limited-edition eye palette is packed with silky, pigment-rich shadows in soft matte, shimmery, glittery, and metallic finishes. Mix, match and layer them as the mood strikes—there’s no getting it wrong.

• Porcelain (soft pink-white)
  • Beach Pink (soft pink shimmer)
  • Moonlight Silver (silver-white shimmer)
  • Pink Lily (soft lilac shimmer)
  • Dusty Lilac (pale pink-mauve)
  • Eggplant (deep purple)
  • Cognac (shimmering deep plum)
  • Twilight Pink (soft pink-rose shimmer)
  • Rose Gold (golden pink)
  • Tiger’s Eye (copper shimmer)
  • Toast (toasted peach)
  • Candlelight (beige-gold shimmer)

BOBBI BROWN Crystal Drama Eye shadow Palette
  • "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IT'S MAGICAL ALL YOU WANT IN THIS PALLETE USE IT ALL THE TIME IT'S PIGMENTED CREAMY AND ALL THE BEST SHADES FOR A NIGHT OUT" in 10 reviews
Stefania T.
Hamilton
Las mejores sombras sin dudar son las de Bobby, ya que la definicion, la durabilidad, independiente del precio, es un excelente producto. En que invertir, me gusta y seguiré probando diferentes paletas de esta marca.
Alli P.
Rensselaer
I have a love-hate relationship with her eyeshadow palettes. This one in particular just did not have any color payoff whatsoever. I find that many of her palettes have the same neutral color story. I don't hate all Bobbi Brown palettes, but I was not happy with this one and I returned it.
Katelynn T.
Lakeview
This is just an everyday pallet it’s low key and very subtle. It’s the best kind I think I’ve ever used I use one of the colors daily just as a base! So I’m guessing you know what my palette looks like!
Nancy M.
Centreville, VA
Absolutely love this palatte! Packed with pigment and virtually no fall out! Just the right amount of subtle shimmer! Blends seamlessly and lasts all day without the slightest crease! My favorite colors are the purples and light pinks, but it has a variety for all skin tones. High quality powders that are well worth the money. This has become my new go to!
Tina H.
Not worth the money. It went on so patchy even after I tried to blend it. The only way I could fix it was applying the shadows with my finger to fix the patchy areas. I still managed to make my eye look a success but it was too much work. The pigments aren't the best either.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
This palette is beautiful. The shimmer that it has is just for a girly girl who loves makeup. I was so glad about the packaging it came just as pictured here. It’s such a great value of makeup it lasts so long I would definitely buy again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This is definitely one of my favorite pallets. The colors are all very beautiful and blend very well. Most of these colors look great together no matter which ones you are pairing up. I will highly recommend this pallet to any one looking for a good eyeshadow palette and is a beginner.
Holly C.
I used this palette for homecoming clients and everyone loved it. I was able to make several different looks with the colors available and the price was good for the amount it is used.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
Such a nice palette I love the sleek packaging and design definitely very lux and has a nice weight too it ! The shades are very buttery and soft and blend out very well definitely recommend!
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
This palette is pretty great. It has a lot of neutral tones you can use everyday. It is great to take when you travel also. I bought this online on the Bobbi brown website. I will definitely buy this again if I ever run out of the shadows.
Jay 💖.
Is this worth the $60 price tag?
Chloe j.
Would you recommend this
Elexis S.
Is this product really pigmented? Do they crease?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,017 reviews
Is this product worth the money?

Sephora