Bobbi Brown
Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 010 oz/ 3 g

Bobbi Brown Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 0.10 oz/ 3 g

A moisturizing, swipe-and-go lipstick that builds from a sheer popsicle tint to a bold pop of color with a soft-shine finish. Formulation Type: Lipstick, Lip Balm & Treatment Highlighted Ingredients: - Fruit Oils and Hyaluronic Acid: Visibly plump and smooth while improving lips' moisture barrier. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, and mineral oil. It is also gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Packed with hyaluronic acid and fruit oils like apricot, sweet cherry, and papaya, this moisturizing lipstick helps visibly plump and smooth while improving the moisture barrier with a jelly formula that glides on with a smooth, craveable texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 0.10 oz/ 3 g!
Staten Island, NY
Bobbi Brown Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Tong O.
[product:bobbi-brown-crushed-shine-jelly-stick-candy-apple-010-oz/-3-g], A very waxy sheer soft-shine moisture lipstick. I have been wearing lipstick everyday. I like the sheer and tinted red shade and the jelly stick is very moisture. I love size of the stick, but the cap is making it look big and bulky. With the trend of mini bag, I wish Bobbi Brown can be this with a slimmer cap. It also took me some time to figure out how to take out the lipstick out of the cap. In Short, great moisture lip jelly stick, but the cap was too bulky and not user friendly.
Bobbi Brown Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Oleksandra H.
Great feature and great product! I love BB it’s a great brand and they taking care about your skin. This one I call winter in style as it’s taking care about your lips while giving you great color
Bobbi Brown Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by aswtnsr S.
I love how this is packed with hyaluronic acid and fruit oils like apricot, sweet cherry, and papaya. This moisturizing lipstick helps to plump and smooth your lips while improving the moisture. It glides on with a smooth and craveable texture.
Charles Town, WV
Bobbi Brown Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Mel Z.
first off i’d like to state that i received this as a gift in order to review it, and i really like it! it’s very buildable so, depending on the occasion, you can keep it sheer or add more for a bolder look. it’s moisturizing and leaves a glossy finish that isn’t sticky at all. it doesn’t have any particular smell or taste either. i think it’s the perfect product for the winter time and 100% recommend!
Auburn, WA
1,015 reviews
I love this so much! If is sheer to buildable bold lips. It is hydrating and I purchased it shades. It doesn’t last that long I would say 1-2 hours but you can re apply. It reminds me of a hybrid of a balm and a chap stick. If you like natural lips that are hydrating and has a tint! This is for you. I ordered this from Sephora.
Seattle, WA
This product is the best!!!! I love the colour and it makes my lips really soft. The glossy part is very comfortable
La puente , CA
I received this product gifted by Bobbi Brown. I really like this lipstick. The color that received is a Candy Apple..just It goes on smoothly and is a really shiny and glossy lipstick. You can balance the color you want adding 2 or 3 layers, your lips look healthy so I'm pleased with the shade and consistency of it.
Palatine, IL
Bobbi Brown Crushed Shine Jelly Stick Candy Apple 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Kira M.
unusual packaging for jelly stick. in the composition of hyaluronic acid, cool to apply, easy to use and adjust the color intensity, easy to renew during the day. plus - this stick moisturizes the Lips well .[product:bobbi-brown-crushed-shine-jelly-stick-candy-apple-010-oz/-3-g]

Looking for your answer?