Bobbi Brown
Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 007 fl oz / 2 ml

Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trail Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml!
Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml uploaded by Michelle M.
This was a trial from sephora but I love it! So much better than the kylie lip oil. This one has a tint to it and enhances the natural color of your lips. It has a luxurious feel and I recommend everyone to try it!
Fresh Meadows, NY
Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml uploaded by sara M.
This gloss is rally good and I really like it that much that I buy the big one. This gloss have a little color and they have a lot of variety in colors, this leave the lips very beautiful and with a lithe shine that can look natural and that persist in the lips more than 6 hours that really great because other gloss disappears but this one no, this one is very persistent.
Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml uploaded by Gitaine R.
New favorite gloss! Wow I am in love with this formula. It is not super sticky, it actually lasts pretty long. The color is great for all skin tones, and it can be built up so worn sheer for a touch of color. I am very impressed.
Duluth, GA
Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml uploaded by Lauren J.
This oil-infused ‘Free Spirit’ gloss by Bobbi Brown is now my go-to lip gloss for spring! I’ve been so into lip gloss lately, more so than lipsticks. Because with the right lip gloss there’s no need for a thick lipstick. It’s super light weight and NOT sticky! It’s smears on so smoothly and it smells delicious!
Bannister, MI
I like all of the Crushed Oil Infused Lip Glosses I've tried from Bobbi Brown. This shade is one of my favorites. I also really like the shade New Romantic. The gloss is somewhat moisturizing, and not sticky or thick. Love.
Eugene, OR
I got the little trial size for this product from Sephora and I have been using it daily since. I love it so much it looks amazing, the shade is beautiful, it is shiny but still kinda muted since its a nude and genuinely looks so good with everything. It also makes my lips so so so soft.
Austin, TX
I am okay with this product. I use Burt's Bees chapstick religiously, so the Bobbi Brown was a good brrsknfrom my norm, plus it gave a pop of color that was shiny but subtle. It didn't have the longevity I'd prefer, but it would be great as a gloss topper for a matte.
Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml uploaded by jasmin M.
I love it! I hot the full size and it’s very hydrating and moisturizing on my lips. Perfect for this winter weather and even to just give you a break from wearing lip drying matte lipsticks. I highly recommend it.
La Mesa, CA
These are gorgeous. They feel amazing and aren’t sticky on your lips. They provide a nice flush of color, but allow a bit of your own skin color to show through. These are my new favorite.
Spokane
Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Free Spirit, Trial Size 0.07 fl oz / 2 ml uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is a nice nude color that would work with any skin tone, I would think. Not a lot of color and a little bit of shine. It does keep your lips moisturized. I usually wear it over lip stick. I found wearing red lip stick with this over it makes for a great combination 😍

Looking for your answer?