Bobbi Brown Crimson 16 Rich Lip Color Lipstick, Full Size.13 Oz uploaded by Katie G.

BY BOBBI BROWN

• What is the color of this lipstick I really wanna try it 2 Answers
Christina R.
Steger , IL
The Bobbi brown lip color in crimson is gorgeous. Such a rich, creamy formula that rarely needs to be reapplied.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip color. The shade worked wonderfully on my tan skin color. The product went on smoothly and lasted a very long time. I only had to apply twice for a full day. This color could be used every day if desired!
Stephy E.
Goodyear, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this color!! It is very neutral and I wear it any day I can! It's smooth and very pigmented which I love!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this color and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It goes on nice and smooth..........
Ashlie E.
Hamilton, OH
I love this lippies and Bobbi brown always makes me happy with the great profits they put out
member-7e41ef6fe
Pt Charlotte, FL
I purchased this lip color a while ago, and I absolutely love this color! The color is so rich and pigmented, and it doesn't cake up on my lips like most lipsticks. My lips have really deep lines in them, and usually I am afraid to wear statement lipsticks (I am pale, so most lipsticks look like statement shades), but this color went on smoothly, and it actually looked really good with my skin tone! I absolutely will have to get another tube when I run out.
Kimberly  M.
Corona, CA
Amazing shade, very pigmented. Great for everyday use. Beautiful rich color. Looks great on the lips and doesn't sit on fine lines which is always a plus.
Sophie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the shade of this lipstick it stayed in my lips for a long time and I really liked how it felt on my lips it met my expectations and I am really happy I have it. I would definitely recommend it ❤️
Laila P.
Such a moisturizing lipstick, can't really tell your're wearing anything. Extremely hydrating for those who don't really like Matt lips
Lushe D.
Brooklyn, NY
What is the color of this lipstick I really wanna try it