BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Creamy Matte Lip Color combines the long-lasting look of a modern matte lip with incredible wearability, from nudes to brights to bolds.

Who It's For:

Bobbi Brown's formula utilizes a unique combination of emollients to condition lips and lock in moisture. Since it's highly pigmented, you'll get true, crisp color.

How to Use:

Depending upon how it's applied, this versatile formula goes from providing full coverage to creating a stained lip. You can swipe directly onto the lips from the tube or use the Lip Brush for more precise application (sold separately).

• I love Bobbi brown, is there a pale pinkish color that wo...1 Answers
  • I am a lipstick fanatic but I have never tried Bobbi brow...1 Answers
  • What colors are available? Im looking for a matte brownis...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Creamy Matte Lip Color
  • "Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color is fantastic. It has long-lasting ability, while still being creamy, and smooth. No dry stains here. I love that it can stay on for up to eight hours. Bonus. " in 28 reviews
  • "Although these are expensive, the formulation of this product is amazing. It is so hydrating and leaves just enough on your lips. These are worth the price" in 7 reviews
  • "i just bout this like a week ago i bout sa red one forgot the name of it.i used it as well for holloween on my daughter and it lasted a long time on her really nice" in 7 reviews
  • "I love that u can wear it the hole day because its long lasting, :)" in 5 reviews
Leah P.
Dundee
I noticed the coral shade I had really faded easily, and I had to keep reapplying the product throughout the day. I mean most coral/red shades do this, but I guess I expected more from Bobbi Brown since it’s one of the best beauty brands out there. Beautiful shade though, I really do love it, just not the wear.
Natalie B.
So beautiful! I ordered this without having tried it and for once that worked out! It is a deep berry-definitely leaning more purple than red, which I prefer. It's SO pigmented. I do not know of another high end brand that I have ever used that's as crazy pigmented as this! You need one swipe and you are fully loaded with deep lip color. I even usually dab this on bc it's so pigmented and rich. This color is unique. If you are into deep berry shades and can pull off darker tones, buy this. I am unsure how this will fair not being a matte since the color is SO rich-time will tell if it slides around or stays put. Packaging is beautiful and weighty...but the lid has already come off the base a couple of times which surprised me. I keep the stick turned way down and store it in its own pocket in my bag when I take it with me just to make sure it's protected. The lid came off when I have boggled it in my hands and fumbled it onto my vanity, but never just come loose in my purse. The lid doesn't feel like it clicks into place when I close it so not sure if that's typical or not-this is my only 'Luxe Lipstick' by Bobbi. Anyway love this beautiful color and it's definitely quality product. 4 stars due to lid not clicking in tightly and price-too much money...but that's just the beauty industry altogether. If you love deep berry shades try Brocade.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
I love this lipstick. I got it from a CCO for a cheaper price since ive always wanted to try it. Love the shade selection and formula. Light weight, non drying, pleasant sweet smell and true to color! Must have!
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
It is a genuine matte lipstick but what's nice is it doesn't actually dry your lips out at all. I bought it in the color Babe and it's perfect for daytime and if you layer it you can make the perfect pink/red
Liz P.
overland park
This will forever be one of my favorite lipsticks! It feels so soft and moisturizing. It is a soft matte and do have to reapply but worth it. I can’t find these anywhere anymore because I got it on sale at Nordstrom rack.
Jeanne P.
Love the color payoff & this left a beautiful stain once it wore off. It looks beautiful if applied directly from the tube & was very even & opaque, however I love to just blend it out lightly with my finger for a softer look.
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
Beautiful texture and colors. This formula has been retired. Loaded with super rich buttery moisture it feels like a spa treatment. Blue Raspberry was my favorite.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
if you want a perfect nude set, this is it. each nude colour has a simple elegance that gives you full coverage all day long. bobbi brown does it right eveey time.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Got this in a deep berry shade and y’all know purples are so hard to make but omg I love this soooo much, it’s the creamiest and most pigmented purple lipstick I own! The formula is so perfect you should definitely try it
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I like it! Actually I forgot that I had this until I went through my purse. I have the shade Tawny Pink. It's not overly drying for a matte, but I do wear it on top of a lip balm. The smell isn't the best and it is somewhat expensive, but Bobbi Brown usually has some sort of percent off. It will dry out your lips so prepare for that and protect them..but it's great for a matte!
Nicole B.
This looks great!! Worth the price???
Nicole B.
This looks great!! Worth the price???
Sara L.
Vancouver , AR
What color is your favorite?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Were can I find a tube like this but for a lower price
San V.
Has anyone use this product before?

back