BY BOBBI BROWN

This innovative lipstick combines rich color, comfortable wear, and a soft, creamy shine. Formulated with emollient Shea Butter and skin conditioners, Creamy Lip Color glides on smooth and leaves lips soft and moisturized.

• How much does this retail for?! 😯 I must have this lipstick! Its ...2 Answers
  • Does it come off easily like when your drinking or eating something3 Answers
  • Were can I find a tube like this but for a lower price 3 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "This look very smooth and beautiful." in 1 review
  • "It's a very good lipstick but I mean the price is way too expensive over just one lipstick." in 1 review
  • "I love that it last long and stays well" in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
I’ve been using this lipstick for the last year and it has done me wonders. I love the color of this lip. I don’t know if the shade that I use is available anymore. It is definitely a very cramming lipstick that applies very nicely to the lip. It is a lasting lipstick, and I do recommend it.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Got this in a deep berry shade and y’all know purples are so hard to make but omg I love this soooo much, it’s the creamiest and most pigmented purple lipstick I own! The formula is so perfect you should definitely try it
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
This is my go to lipstick. I have had it for about a year and I couldn't be any happier. I can wear this to work or even a night out. I bought this at a mall for a great price! I think it is definitely worth it and I will be buying this every time I run out! Love love love!!!!
Lauren A.
Corona, CA
This lipstick goes on very smoothly. It has a wonderful buttery texture. The packaging was very nice as well. It is very pigmented and the colors are beautiful. I Purchased mine from Macy's . My only complaint about this product was that i would like it to have a longer wear, but if you use a lip primer before it stays very well.
Susan C.
Colorado Springs
If I had to choose a favorite lipstick it would be Blue Raspberry Bobbie Brown Creamy Lip Color. The texture feels like chapstick so you don't have to reapply as often. I think it is fairly priced. I recommend it to anyone who loves lipstick.
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
I'm not normally a lipstick kind a girl and I got this as a gift from my sister and most lip gloss is lipstick lip liners whatever it is wears off really really fast off of me even the lip stains don't stay but this product I can eat drink go all day and it still looks like I'm wearing my lipstick at the end of the day I love this product
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I'm not big on lip gloss but I'm very happy with how pigmented this gloss is. It went over my expectations for a lip gloss. It does not compare to other glosses, other glosses are not as pigmented as this one. I got mine at ulta. And if you are a lipstick or lipstain person you might like it but if you like gloss this is defiantly for you!!!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This lipstick has a decent color payoff but not super pigmented. I find that it didn't really last long... Maybe an hour without eating or drinking. The line has a limited but good palette. The best part about this lipstick formula is the texture. It's super creamy and hydrating and doesn't dry out your lips.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this Shade of lipstick really fun natural look it's moisturizing very pretty if you want to go natural it's my first time using this and it was really nice I like it it's just a little pricey for what I like to spend on lipstick
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite lipstick in my favorite color. I have had it for quite sometime. The color is rich and creamy. Applies evenly and stays. If you happen to make it outside your lip line it's going to stain unless you use makeup remover right away.
Alexa G.
Stockton, CA
Does it come off easily like when your drinking or eating something
San V.
Has anyone use this product before?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Were can I find a tube like this but for a lower price
Sandra S.
How much does this retail for?! 😯 I must have this lipstick! Its a beautiful natural shade.
Gaby v.
Hemet, CA
Does it make lips dry or shiny?