BY BOBBI BROWN

This innovative lipstick combines rich color, comfortable wear, and a soft, creamy shine. Formulated with emollient Shea Butter and skin conditioners, Creamy Lip Color glides on smooth and leaves lips soft and moisturized.

• How much does this retail for?! 😯 I must have this lipstick! Its ...2 Answers
  • Does it come off easily like when your drinking or eating something3 Answers
  • Were can I find a tube like this but for a lower price 3 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "Great product! Extra creamy and buttery! Last all day and super light weight. They also have a great range of colors! Love this lipstick" in 14 reviews
  • "Wow! I searched quite a few stores to find a lip color that's both moisturizing, long lasting, and enhances beauty instead of over powering." in 5 reviews
  • "I love that it has a natural side to the color with a hint of pink. Perfect color to go with almost any pastel clothing item. I would recommend the Bobbi Brown makeup line to almost anyone who likes the more natural look." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a very good lipstick but I mean the price is way too expensive over just one lipstick." in 1 review
  • "This look very smooth and beautiful." in 1 review
Natalie B.
So beautiful! I ordered this without having tried it and for once that worked out! It is a deep berry-definitely leaning more purple than red, which I prefer. It's SO pigmented. I do not know of another high end brand that I have ever used that's as crazy pigmented as this! You need one swipe and you are fully loaded with deep lip color. I even usually dab this on bc it's so pigmented and rich. This color is unique. If you are into deep berry shades and can pull off darker tones, buy this. I am unsure how this will fair not being a matte since the color is SO rich-time will tell if it slides around or stays put. Packaging is beautiful and weighty...but the lid has already come off the base a couple of times which surprised me. I keep the stick turned way down and store it in its own pocket in my bag when I take it with me just to make sure it's protected. The lid came off when I have boggled it in my hands and fumbled it onto my vanity, but never just come loose in my purse. The lid doesn't feel like it clicks into place when I close it so not sure if that's typical or not-this is my only 'Luxe Lipstick' by Bobbi. Anyway love this beautiful color and it's definitely quality product. 4 stars due to lid not clicking in tightly and price-too much money...but that's just the beauty industry altogether. If you love deep berry shades try Brocade.
Ariel S.
sheridan, WY
Got this in a deep berry shade and y’all know purples are so hard to make but omg I love this soooo much, it’s the creamiest and most pigmented purple lipstick I own! The formula is so perfect you should definitely try it
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
This is my go to lipstick. I have had it for about a year and I couldn't be any happier. I can wear this to work or even a night out. I bought this at a mall for a great price! I think it is definitely worth it and I will be buying this every time I run out! Love love love!!!!
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
I’ve been using this lipstick for the last year and it has done me wonders. I love the color of this lip. I don’t know if the shade that I use is available anymore. It is definitely a very cramming lipstick that applies very nicely to the lip. It is a lasting lipstick, and I do recommend it.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I love this lip color, the color is great, the formula is great and it lasts of the really long time on my lips. Beware of how creamy it is because if you don't have a mirror you might put on a lot more than you think. I actually wish this was at a lower price point and had more colors because I would totally wear it all the time.
Jessica B.
I absolutely adore Bobbi Brown products and this luscious lipstick is no exception! It glides on creamy and moisturizing and has no issue with staying throughout the day with few needed touch ups after eating. A serious must-have!
Susan C.
Colorado Springs
If I had to choose a favorite lipstick it would be Blue Raspberry Bobbie Brown Creamy Lip Color. The texture feels like chapstick so you don't have to reapply as often. I think it is fairly priced. I recommend it to anyone who loves lipstick.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Not my favorite but it is a very pretty color and I would buy again cause I love the packaging and I love how it makes my lips feel. I would recommend to anyone who loves lipstick cause this an awesome one.
Amantina R.
Bronx, NY
This is my absolute favorite from this brand. I love this color. Does not make your lips dry, leaves your lips feeling moist. I combine it with different lip liners and lipsticks to make ombres.
Amantina R.
Bronx, NY
I love this color. The texture is great. Does not make your lips dry, leaves your lips feeling moist. I combine it with different lip liners and lipsticks to make ombres.
Alexa G.
Stockton, CA
Does it come off easily like when your drinking or eating something
San V.
Has anyone use this product before?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Were can I find a tube like this but for a lower price
Sandra S.
How much does this retail for?! 😯 I must have this lipstick! Its a beautiful natural shade.
Gaby v.
Hemet, CA
Does it make lips dry or shiny?