BOBBI BROWN Creamy Concealer SAND

Bobbi’s secret to looking fresh and well-rested: a yellow-based concealer that instantly camouflages dark circles. Bobbi’s long-wearing Creamy Concealer gives you quick, just-right coverage. The new and improved formula is richer and creamier, so it goes on easy, blends smoothly and stays put. Plus it’s infused with skin conditioners to protect the delicate under-eye area. Your ideal shade of Creamy Concealer is one shade lighter than your foundation. 1.7g

Concealer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Creamy Concealer SAND!
Adriel H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Works really well but I tend to use it very quickly and have to purchase it more often. It can get pricey.
Desirae R.
Converse, TX
This was one of the very first concealers I used. This concealer worked great it creases some but you just have to work with it and find the best way to avoid it. It lasts all day and I love this shade.
Katie J.
Kansas City, MO
This blends really well with my skin and helps hide my bags! It’s not too thick and has a great consistency.
Katherine L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really nice to layer a little over a solid amount of corrector. I’ve conscientiously taken care of my skin, and didn’t *think I had any serious fine lines around my eyes until I tried the whole, “baking” trend. Anyone over thirty—that’s a major no. I turned to YouTube and BB to update my under-eye concealer game, and it’s made a big difference. I have genetic dark circles (yayyyy...😒) so prepping with BB corrector is imperative to achieving desired medium-full coverage.
Jennifer K.
Pearce, AZ
This is a solid product. A little goes a long way. Be sure not to use too much, because that can lead to a weird texture that develops. But this provides good coverage.
Hannah M.
Nashville
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Not my favorite concealer on the market. I don’t think it has a lot of value, for the amount you get. A little too thin and doesn’t blend as well.
Victoria G.
Mexico
Sin duda el mejor corrector de la industria, no añade peso a tu maquillaje, no se asienta en las líneas finas, y es de una cobertura completa. Cuenta con una variedad justa de tonos para todas las pieles 🤩✨
Karol G.
London
Im in love. The best concealer sand nice color and good price, it has a great smell and a good quality. I approve and recommend to your skin. I’m been using for long time it’s amazing. I live the brand bobbi brown
Minal P.
Edmonton
I am worried about my dark circles and puffy eyes. But this creamy concealer take my all worry. I very happy after using this product. I received many compliments after wearing this concealer. Great product
Grace H.
h
a great product. deserves more hype and love. it’s the best for under eye coverage i wouldn’t improve this product in anyway. it was very easy to apply and i definitely recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?