Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
By Bobbi Brown
debbie f.

Wondering if this goes on easily and how well it conceals dark circles?

N P.
N P.
2 years, 3 months ago
Most people say it's easy to blend but it was the opposite for me. Very thick and very difficult to blend out under the eyes. I would use as a spot concealer now instead of for the under eye. Surprisingly I do love the powder that comes with it though.
Corin M.
Corin M.
2 years, 4 months ago
It conceals dark circles very well. I do not use this product anymore because it is just too much money and I am not willing to spend $35 but when I did use it I liked it a lot. If I were you I would buy just the concealer and find a cheaper powder.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
2 years, 4 months ago
I find this extremely think and harder to blend. I also have dry skin and it shows on all my patches and creases