Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

Shop Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this a good concealer?
Does Bobby Brown creamy concealer kit have a shade for Asian skin? I am tan skin.
I wear glasses and have a hard time finding a concealer that doesn't cake around my glasses. Does this really stick or will I need to use a setting spray?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit!
Elizabeth S.
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Bought at Sephora after trying a bunch on. I use for my under eye circles and am happy with the results. Goes on smoothly - I use a brush to blend which I recommend. Then the setting powder sets it in place. If you have dark curled you want to cover, this is a great product!
Hanna A.
I seriously use this as one of my staples and highly recommend it. I love Bobbi brown so I expect the price tag. I use this for under eye darkness and think it lasts long. Yes I recommend to others!
Jai M.
Ive only used this concealer once. It wasnt bad but it wasnt my favorite. I prefer Tartes concelaer over everyones. As an AA woman, the color didnt suit me which was weird bc BB does a great job making colors that match for darker skin tones.
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
This is one of my go to concealers! Not only do you get the concealer in this kit but also the pressed powder to set it all! The concealer is creamy and works great with dry skin! I am a big fan of this!
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Easy to mix for under eyes And blemishes. Easy to apply. Good pricy, you get what you pay for.
Desiree M.
Review for: Natural
Love it you don't have to put alot to get the effect of the concealer I would recommend it to anyone
Carly L.
Atlanta
Review for: Warm Natural
Works really well to brighten and cover darkness under the eyes. Blends well into your other foundation as well so there is no inconsistency between the two. Best for undereye.
Emily C.
Review for: Ivory
I LOVE this concealer. As a doctorate student, my under eyes always show how much studying I have been doing. When I use this under eye concealer (in combination with a Bobbi Brown corrector), I always get compliments on how well rested I look. I cannot recommend this enough
Zeny A.
Jersey City, NJ
The perfect concealer that can hide all your problems! Super creamy and sleek/portable, love that it comes with a matching powder to set or touch up!
Emily E.
The concealer and powder in this mini compact are great, and work very well together. My only complaint is that powder often migrates into the concealer. I will happily finish this product, but in the future I will buy each product separately.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...