BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
  • "This concealer kit in particular is the only thing that can cover my dark circles (blessed with pale skin) - highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
  • "A concealer with a setting powder that is slightly yellow tinted that can act as a brightener and prevents your concealer from creasing." in 5 reviews
Teanna B.
I really like this concealer duo. It's great to have a full coverage concealer with a setting powder for on the go touch ups. The only reason it's not a five star for me is that even with the setting powder you can still get some creases because the concealer is very thick and somewhat difficult to blend. I can still recommend it for its coverage ability and convenience factor.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
This is a heavy concealer and being in my 40s, I have creases and dryness under my eyes. This concealer gives great coverage but it settled in my lines and just felt like it accentuated my lines more than anything. It also enhanced any dry skin I had. But, I keep it for the setting powder and for blemishes and redness elsewhere on my face. Just not great for the under eye.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
I would say this is a great under eye concealer, the packaging is small and very tiny it can be fit in a your wallet. The effect of the concealing is very natural, and I can feel that it's not very dry either! However I did not like the powder that came with it. Because I found that the powder is a waste and had no use.
Desirae M.
Converse, TX
This concealer has amazing coverage as long as applied with brush or sponge patted on evenly as well as set it with powder provided it will crease if not applied properly as well as other products. This product will set your under eyes all day if you are looking for a reliable product I would recommend.
Lisa D.
Frisco, TX
I think this is the best under eye concealer. I love the combination of the concealer and powder. The powder keeps the concealer in place and it lasts all day long. This product is a little pricey but it lasts forever so I consider it a great value. It is my go-to concealer.
Laurel W.
Timnath, CO
tried but didn't love and ending up returning it. nothing wrong with it but the formula is pretty thick and for that it doesn't seem to have much coverage. even when applied to my under eyes professionally I still saw under eye circles! I was surprised and dissapointed
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I do love this kit! I feel like it has amazing coverage. I love even more that it comes with the powder to set! I will say it covers dark circles very well. I wish it wasn't so expensive .... the base of the concealer is a little thick so you must blend!
Ashley N.
Baton Rouge
I loved Bobbie Brown's concealer by itself...but the duo kit is every better. I put only my concealer with a brush or my finger and the powder ensures that it doesn't smudge or crease during the day no matter the weather. Awesome stuff!
Jessica P.
The concealer kit was one of my first Bobbi Brown purchases and I feel that I wasn't properly advised on its use. I always feel that it is very visible on my skin and does not blend well. Would not purchase again so quickly.
Devyn C.
It is okay it's Cakey but it seems like it does the job over the Bobbi brown bb cream which is amazing it sets nice you can also use nyx they have a great one too!!! And s pricier version I say tarte they have s nice one!
Jordan B.
Louisville, KY
I'm interested in this product. what do you like/dislike about the concealer?
Melissa T.
CHARLESTON, SC
I've tried this product and it never seems to set right. Sometimes appearing too cakey and other times just settles into fine lines. I really want to like this product. Does anyone have application tips that might fix my problems?
debbie f.
Wondering if this goes on easily and how well it conceals dark circles?
Sheena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good concealer?
Emily W.
North Logan , UT
Does this crease? I'm still deciding whether or not to purchase it. Is it worth it?