14 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
  • "This concealer kit in particular is the only thing that can cover my dark circles (blessed with pale skin) - highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
  • "A concealer with a setting powder that is slightly yellow tinted that can act as a brightener and prevents your concealer from creasing." in 5 reviews
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
I really like this concealer duo. It's great to have a full coverage concealer with a setting powder for on the go touch ups. The only reason it's not a five star for me is that even with the setting powder you can still get some creases because the concealer is very thick and somewhat difficult to blend. I can still recommend it for its coverage ability and convenience factor.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
This is a heavy concealer and being in my 40s, I have creases and dryness under my eyes. This concealer gives great coverage but it settled in my lines and just felt like it accentuated my lines more than anything. It also enhanced any dry skin I had. But, I keep it for the setting powder and for blemishes and redness elsewhere on my face. Just not great for the under eye.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
In all honesty, this is a good product... that's if you're looking for an uneven skin tone that looks dried out and yellow. Bobbi may think "yellow looks best on everyone", but it doesn't. We may all be humans, but our skin is not all the same. Covering anything from acne to rosacia, dried flaking skin to oily, this product is a complete dud.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
I would say this is a great under eye concealer, the packaging is small and very tiny it can be fit in a your wallet. The effect of the concealing is very natural, and I can feel that it's not very dry either! However I did not like the powder that came with it. Because I found that the powder is a waste and had no use.
Vy L.
Vy L.
I love this for under my eyes. The concealer helps cover up my under eye circles and the powder helps to both set it and also smooths and brightens it. I use this everyday and cant imagine running out any time soon. The price may seem high, but it is a great value. I recommended it to my friend and she loves it too.
Kimellody R.
Kimellody R.
Willingboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best concealer EVER. This is my fav, I get the shade chestnut for my darker skin tone. I use it for any concealing or contouring that I need. I especially love to use this when concealing under my eyebrows. The consistency is everything; very smooth. It also lasts for a relatively long time. So worth the money!
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Converse, TX
This concealer has amazing coverage as long as applied with brush or sponge patted on evenly as well as set it with powder provided it will crease if not applied properly as well as other products. This product will set your under eyes all day if you are looking for a reliable product I would recommend.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Frisco, TX
I think this is the best under eye concealer. I love the combination of the concealer and powder. The powder keeps the concealer in place and it lasts all day long. This product is a little pricey but it lasts forever so I consider it a great value. It is my go-to concealer.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Lubbock, TX
tried but didn't love and ending up returning it. nothing wrong with it but the formula is pretty thick and for that it doesn't seem to have much coverage. even when applied to my under eyes professionally I still saw under eye circles! I was surprised and dissapointed
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love this kit! I feel like it has amazing coverage. I love even more that it comes with the powder to set! I will say it covers dark circles very well. I wish it wasn't so expensive .... the base of the concealer is a little thick so you must blend!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Louisville, KY
I'm interested in this product. what do you like/dislike about the concealer?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
CHARLESTON, SC
I've tried this product and it never seems to set right. Sometimes appearing too cakey and other times just settles into fine lines. I really want to like this product. Does anyone have application tips that might fix my problems?
debbie f.
debbie f.
Wondering if this goes on easily and how well it conceals dark circles?
Emily W.
Emily W.
North Logan , UT
Does this crease? I'm still deciding whether or not to purchase it. Is it worth it?
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good concealer?