BY BOBBI BROWN #75 in Concealer

What It Is:

A best-selling compact that includes yellow-based Creamy Concealer to instantly camouflage under eye darkness, and pressed powder to set concealer for long-lasting wear.

Who It's For:

Anyone who wants to conceal under eye circles to instantly look fresher and more well-rested.

Why It's Different:

The key to the concealer's easy application and flawless coverage is in its creamy texture made possible by skin-smoothing emollients and silica (the secret behind the formula's soft-focus effect). The best part? It's waterproof, sweat- and humidity-resistant. Plus, the compact's pressed powder helps it stay in place without settling into lines.

How To Use:

Using a Concealer Brush (sold separately), apply Creamy Concealer as close as possible to the lash line, and also on the innermost corner of the eye. Gently blend with your fingers. For crease-free, long-lasting wear, apply Pressed Powder over Concealer using an Eye Blender Brush (sold separately).

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
  • "A concealer with a setting powder that is slightly yellow tinted that can act as a brightener and prevents your concealer from creasing." in 5 reviews
Alyssa H.
Review for: Warm Natural more...
Best thing ever! I really struggle with the area under my eyes. I have dark circles, fine lines and coming up on the big 4-0... I have aging skin. Trying to cover this area often leads to caked up makeup, an emphasis on my wrinkles, and more emphasis on the circles I’m trying to cover. I went into Sephora one day with very low expectations. The consultant paired this with Tarte creaseless concealer- and it was magical. My only issue is the cost. I’ve tried to use NYX as a dupe. It’s a nice formula- but so far, nothing beats my Bobbi Brown!
Alyssa H.
Review for: Bobbi Brown 152498 New Creamy Concealer Kit - 3.1 g-0.11 oz more...
Best concealer ever! I really struggle with dark, tired looking eyes and also have several fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. This makes the area super tricky.

I have tried several products recommended on YouTube- and been disappointed.

Bobbi Brown does not disappoint! It covers so nicely and camouflages well. My biggest complaint is that I get much more setting powder than I need, and not a lot of product in the duo. However, because of the quality of the product- I am willing to fork over the price tag for it.
Sylvia B.
Gulfport
This is my absolute favorite concealer and corrector hands down! After using this product for about 6-7 years, it’s still my go to concealer! Whether or not I’m tired, sick, or just want a flawless look, this product never disappoints. I would recommend this one to anyone, especially women of color who have a hard time finding products that look and feel good on the skin!
hannah m.
Review for: Natural more...
I have dark circles, puffiness, and noticeable tear troughs, so finding the right concealer means EVERYTHING to me.

Bobbi Brown's Concealer kit is long-lasting and has a nice, smooth texture that tends to stay out of the creases of the eyes, however I have to blend two different color palettes to achieve the coverage I need. This means purchasing two products which, from Nordstrom, doesn't come cheap.

Ultimately, it's a bit too high maintenance switching between color palettes for my taste and thus my search for the holy grail concealer continues!
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love Bobbi brown makeup! They are a lil pricey but you definitely get the money's worth. This little pack of concealer really does the job and works well with my skin tone. I have used it not only on my face but on my arms if I were trying to conceal a blemish.
Персональный б.
California , MD
Review for: NATURAL more...
This is my holly grail concealer to cover imperfections. I also use it under my eyes on trips. It saves me room from bringing two concealers and it also has amazing setting powder. I almost finished concealer and will buy it again
Nathalie B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown 152498 New Creamy Concealer Kit - 3.1 g-0.11 oz more...
I first used this product on my wedding day and let me say my eyes never looked more awake! I have very dark circles and always look zombie like especially in the winter months, so this has helped tremendously! A little goes a long way and it's very easy to apply. I've been searching for something that would cover up my dark circles and I'm happy to say I am on the look no more! Another amazing product by Bobbi brown!
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
Review for: Sand more...
It’s a good concealer. It does well in covering up under eye circles and I love the yellow setting powder also. The texture is a bit sticky. I reach for other concealers over this. I would say it’s worth trying.
Tarmim K.
I loveeeee this concealer, def my go to for a fancy event. The only thing I didn’t like about this was how the setting powder settled into my crease and gave a flash-white color. Other than that it was perfect
Anna L.
this product works extremely well as an eyeshadow primer, under eye concealer, redness corrector, as well as hides my blemishes without looking cakey or flakey on my skin. would recommend to friends and will buy again!
Melissa T.
CHARLESTON, SC
I've tried this product and it never seems to set right. Sometimes appearing too cakey and other times just settles into fine lines. I really want to like this product. Does anyone have application tips that might fix my problems?
Jordan B.
Louisville, KY
I'm interested in this product. what do you like/dislike about the concealer?
Sheena D.
Is this a good concealer?
debbie f.
Wondering if this goes on easily and how well it conceals dark circles?
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if anyone would like to fulfill me with great information on this product it would be great please! I will be going to a training for Bobbi Brown to inform myself more but since I have this app it will hopefully help! Thanks :)