BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Our "secret of the universe" product, Creamy Concealear dramatically improves a woman's appearance by covering darkness under the eyes for a brighter, fresher, more well-rested look.

Why It's Different:

Provides maximum coverage for up to 8 hours without streaking, creasing or changing color. Our creamy concealer formula goes on easily and blends with minimal effort, making the under eye area look smooth and virtually lineless. Bonus: It's waterproof, sweat- and humidity-resistant (without ever being thick).

Who It's For:  Anyone who wants an instant pick-me-up.

How to Use:

Using the Concealer Brush (sold separately), apply Creamy Concealer as close as possible to the lash line, and also on the innermost corner of the eye. Gently blend with your fingers.

• How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this for a while now but I'm not sure I'...1 Answers
  • I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, ...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Creamy Concealer
  • "covers redness and dark circles rather well. i apply with my finger as i find that the easiest. i went to a booth in the mall where they matched me. i put concealer over it and those are the only 2 products i wear on a daily basis." in 32 reviews
  • "easy to apply and provides great coverage. the only reason i didn’t give it five stars is because it always starts creasing if i don’t apply a setting powder immediately" in 15 reviews
  • "its so rare that i can find a concealer that blends as good. im in totally. 💓 love . it doesnt smaer or get all oily. when you sweat. so many shades to choose from." in 8 reviews
  • "this product is full coverage and lightweight , slightly pricey but great packaging, lasting product make it worth the price pros: buildable and full coverage cons: so thick, slightly harder to blend out. would recommend to other girls and gals" in 6 reviews
Heather G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Sand - Pack of 2 more...
Great full coverage concealer that lasts all day without needing reapplication! Smudge free, easy to apply, and doesn’t require a lot of product to achieve desired results! Packaging is always beautiful!
tahnea e.
Review for: Beige, Warm Beige more...
I've searched for years to find the perfect concealer, so I was excited to see this one at Sephora because Bobbi Brown products are usually pretty good. This is perfect! The concealer I dab on with a finger and blend, and then wait for it to set a minute or 2 and finish up with a coat of powder. I was a bit disappointed at how small it is for $32 but it's def worth every single penny.v
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Natural more...
I actually own all of the colors of the creamy concealer with the artists palette. It was a splurge, but comes in handy when I needs a full palette of shade for a job. I like the coverage and the range of shade the product comes in but it got 4 star instead of 5 because I find it’s a bit oily and creases easily on the undereye.
member-16009
Got it in bisque for a color corrector under my eyes. It’s VERY thick and settles in fine lines. I also didn’t see much impact in the color correction. Once you add foundation and regular concealer it gets very cakey. I would pass for the price and quality.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Audrey Z.
Syracuse
Beautiful concealer. Good texture and shade range. Not full coverage. I have an annoying vein under my left eye that was not covered. However, if you aren't trying to mask too much and you enjoy a skin like finish, I would recommend this product to you.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I tried this on a splurge and I actually enjoy it. I find it fun to apply without a doe foot applicator. I am intrigued to try other Bobbi Brown products but the price can be quite shocking sometimes. Nonetheless, the packaging is so cute!
Courtney L.
University Pk, IL
This product is wonderful, lol I order it online and when I opened the box I was so surprised because the product is so little. However, the concealer is very creamy and easy to apply. The color are so bright and there a large range of different colors
Mekayla K.
Review for: Ivory more...
Obsessed with this concealer. I use it actually for “natural days” or I add it as a color corrector before concealer. Great consistency and sets really nice. This is something I’d throw on for family events etc :)
Vellexia V.
Concealer is a must for all make-up looks from concealing your dark under eyes to concealing a blemish u don't want seen!!!  Love this product take with me in my bag it's a must!!!  Good price good quality!!!
Kendra M.
How does this product works on people with oily skin?
Jalayah L.
Fort Worth, TX
Can someone tell me if this a good concealer for dark spots and acne scars.
Kathy  .
Clanton, AL
Will this product settle into the creases you tend to get in your under eye area as you ago. Also how well does it blend eliminating "raccoon" eye appearance?
Reagan C.
How is this when covering blemishes? What color should I get if I have fair/light neutral tone?
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?