BY BOBBI BROWN #13 in Concealer

What It Is:

Our "secret of the universe" product, Creamy Concealear dramatically improves a woman's appearance by covering darkness under the eyes for a brighter, fresher, more well-rested look.

Why It's Different:

Provides maximum coverage for up to 8 hours without streaking, creasing or changing color. Our creamy concealer formula goes on easily and blends with minimal effort, making the under eye area look smooth and virtually lineless. Bonus: It's waterproof, sweat- and humidity-resistant (without ever being thick).

Who It's For:  Anyone who wants an instant pick-me-up.

How to Use:

Using the Concealer Brush (sold separately), apply Creamy Concealer as close as possible to the lash line, and also on the innermost corner of the eye. Gently blend with your fingers.

• I've been eyeing this for a while now but I'm not sure I'll enjoy...1 Answers
  • I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if an...1 Answers
  • hi I would love to be able to test the sample of... Be the first to answer!
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
  • "covers redness and dark circles rather well. i apply with my finger as i find that the easiest. i went to a booth in the mall where they matched me. i put concealer over it and those are the only 2 products i wear on a daily basis." in 32 reviews
  • "easy to apply and provides great coverage. the only reason i didn’t give it five stars is because it always starts creasing if i don’t apply a setting powder immediately" in 15 reviews
  • "its so rare that i can find a concealer that blends as good. im in totally. 💓 love . it doesnt smaer or get all oily. when you sweat. so many shades to choose from." in 8 reviews
  • "this product is full coverage and lightweight , slightly pricey but great packaging, lasting product make it worth the price pros: buildable and full coverage cons: so thick, slightly harder to blend out. would recommend to other girls and gals" in 6 reviews
Heidi H.
Cos cob, CT
I really loved this product. It’s pretty expensive for such a little bit of product but when you use it a little goes a long way. I used less product that with liquid concealers and I love the texture. It was easy to use and you recommend to anyone who likes the natural and not too much makeup look.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was very disappointed with this concealer. It is very pricey and comes from a very luxurious brand, so I had high hopes. The concealer was extremely thick, sticky, and did not react well with any type/brand of powder I set it with.
Hailey K.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - Porcelain ( New Packaging ) - 1.7g/0.06oz more...
This concealer has plenty of upsides, but I'm giving it 3 stars due to the downsides that I can't forgive. I do really like the shade, it matches my skin perfectly and blends into my foundation well. I can't say this is easy to blend with a beauty blender or your fingers. It is easiest to put on with a flat concealer brush, because it's not a liquid. I personally wish the texture was more like a liquid, just because I think that's easier to apply and blend out. My major issue with it is the coverage. It works very well when you cover your eye area with it as an eye base, and really gives a nice canvass. However, the darkest part of my under eyes is under the inner corners. This concealer conceals my under eyes well except for in this area. It is not full coverage enough to cover this well at all, and it is not buildable either. If you pack this stuff on, it looks very dry, and maybe somewhat cakey. I had the best results by leaving a pile of this concealer on my dark inner circles, letting it bake there for a while, and then blending it out. This still gives a dry effect, just not as dramatic of one. Overall, this is not my favorite by any means. I have drugstore concealer that gives me a better finish than this does, which disappoints me for how expensive a .05 oz container is. It's not awful by any means, but I don't love it enough to repurchase this.
Megan L.
new brunswick
Review for: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (Warm Ivory) more...
Oh my gosh I love love love this brand of concealer. I tried Clinique and other brands but they did not cover up and / or even out my skin the way this brand did! So thankful I got to try the Bobbi brown!
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
I tried this at Sephora yesterday. I like to wait a day after trying makeup at makeup stores to see how it wears and to make sure I don't break out. I'm glad I didn't buy this one. it looked really good at first and it covered my very dark circles fantastically. they didn't set it with powder at the store so by the time I got home is was a creased mess. I blended it back out and set it with powder and it looked great still. 4 hours later I looked in the mirror and my circles were back like I wasn't wearing any concealer. to add to my displeasure when I woke up the the morning my undereye was swollen with a lump. I'm not 100% sure it was this concealer but the chances are good.
Debbie J.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer more...
This concealer is great if you want to have a full coverage. Definitely not the best concealer if you're going for a natural look. Can build-up and look cakey if you don't use it right. I don't like how it is in a palette rather than a tube because I don't like putting my fingers or a brush into the palette. I rather have the product squeezed out directly onto my face (for sanitary issues). Wouldn't buy again, but you should try it to see if it matches your skin type.
Julia N.
This product is a little too sticky for my tastes. It comes in a cute compact with a small mirror. It is easy to apply and buildable, but I wasn't that big of a fan of the formula. It is sticky and creamy. I prefer concealers that are a little more liquidy and light. Probably would not purchase again
Rachel W.
I have used this product since I was 13 years old. My mom had a tiny case in her makeup bag and i stole it every day of middle and high school until she finally bought me my own. It stays on and covers my acne beautifully. Even now that I have dark circles it works on those too!
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer more...
This concealer is really nice if you don't mind having to use a brush with it - if you prefer a squeeze tube this isn't for you. I find it to be pigmented enough to cover my dark circles and it has medium blendability - which I am ok with as a concealer that blends too easily or is too creamy will slide off my face. My only problem is that this creases, but most concealers do on me.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
My favorite Christmas eye corrector / concealer of all time. It hides everything! It's thicker then other products but it doesn't bother me. It's buildable & sets nicely. It's more expensive then drug store concealer but I find lasts a long time. A little goes a long way !
Kendra M.
How does this product works on people with oily skin?
Jalayah L.
Fort Worth, TX
Can someone tell me if this a good concealer for dark spots and acne scars.
Kathy  .
Clanton, AL
Will this product settle into the creases you tend to get in your under eye area as you ago. Also how well does it blend eliminating "raccoon" eye appearance?
Reagan C.
How is this when covering blemishes? What color should I get if I have fair/light neutral tone?
Nilmarie C.
Is this a good eye liner? I am contemplating buying this product, but I want to know if it gives enough coverage?