Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer uploaded by Aliyah S.Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer uploaded by Sánchez R.Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer uploaded by Marina S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if anyo...1 Answers
  • hi I would love to be able to test the sample of...Be the first to answer!
  • How is this when covering blemishes? What color should I get if I h...2 Answers
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
  • "it covers my dark circles better than any other concealer i've tried and also happens to be one of the lightest and easiest to apply. " in 6 reviews
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this after reading so many reviews from people saying how much love this stuff. I'm pretty disappointed. It is really thick and does cover great, but it's kind of hard to blend. I've gone back to using Erase Paste because it's easier to blend. Also, it doesn't dry out my skin. For some reason, the Bobbi Brown concealer drys out my skin. I'm going to continue to try and get this to work for me just because I've heard so many good things. Jury is still out on this one for me.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is great at covering blemishes and dark spots! It's very buildable and doesn't get cakey during the day when used on areas on my face OTHER than my under eye. It looks like a creased mess under my eye. Something else that wasn't great was that the product ends up drying out very quickly- possible because the packaging (air can get in). Not worth it when it has a high price, dries out quickly, and can't be used under my eyes.
Julia N.
Julia N.
This product is a little too sticky for my tastes. It comes in a cute compact with a small mirror. It is easy to apply and buildable, but I wasn't that big of a fan of the formula. It is sticky and creamy. I prefer concealers that are a little more liquidy and light. Probably would not purchase again
Daley B.
Daley B.
Plano, TX
This concealer matches my skin tone perfectly and really conceals blemishes. It is also extremely easy to apply. It has a nice smooth creamy texture. I use this product almost everyday that I wear makeup. I recommend it to anyone with acne or other blemishes that need to be concealed.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite products when it comes to doing my makeup daily. It has been on my favorite's list of things that never leave my bag since I was fifteen! (10 years now!). Great texture, true to my skin shade, doesn't crease and great coverage. Worth every penny.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
Creamy for sure! Creamy, not cakey, but does crease. The color range is good and I like the packaging, however I find it moves a lot throughout the day on me. I have a lot of creasing regardless with this product but especially if i don't extremely set it with powder!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have horrible under eye circles and this is one of the few concealers that manages to cover them up. I apply this with my ring finger and then with a beauty blender. It does need to be set with a powder and it on the expensive side but totally worth the price.
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ
I don't love this for under the eyes because its quite thick and using a little to much can look cakey however its a GREAT eye shadow primer and base. I tend to use it more in the summer when I want a peachy look. It really covers up my very veiny eye lids.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Bobbi Brown Concealer goes on smooth. It does not sink into wrinkles and does not crease. I have a lot of yellow coloring around my eyes and it covers extreemly well. Its worth the cost. The product last for a long time and I use it daily.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
I have tried dozens of concealers for my eye area. I finally found my HG! Sometimes I use her Corrector under it. These products apply smoothly, last all day and brighten the eye area. I use Porcelain.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
How does this product works on people with oily skin?
Jalayah L.
Jalayah L.
Saginaw, TX
Can someone tell me if this a good concealer for dark spots and acne scars.
Kathy  .
Kathy .
Clanton, AL
Will this product settle into the creases you tend to get in your under eye area as you ago. Also how well does it blend eliminating "raccoon" eye appearance?
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
How is this when covering blemishes? What color should I get if I have fair/light neutral tone?
Josie C.
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if anyone would like to fulfill me with great information on this product it would be great please! I will be going to a training for Bobbi Brown to inform myself more but since I have this app it will hopefully help! Thanks :)