BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Our "secret of the universe" product, Creamy Concealear dramatically improves a woman's appearance by covering darkness under the eyes for a brighter, fresher, more well-rested look.

Why It's Different:

Provides maximum coverage for up to 8 hours without streaking, creasing or changing color. Our creamy concealer formula goes on easily and blends with minimal effort, making the under eye area look smooth and virtually lineless. Bonus: It's waterproof, sweat- and humidity-resistant (without ever being thick).

Who It's For:  Anyone who wants an instant pick-me-up.

How to Use:

Using the Concealer Brush (sold separately), apply Creamy Concealer as close as possible to the lash line, and also on the innermost corner of the eye. Gently blend with your fingers.

• What is the best product for acne?1 Answers
  • How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this for a while now but I'm not sure I'...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Creamy Concealer
  • "covers redness and dark circles rather well. i apply with my finger as i find that the easiest. i went to a booth in the mall where they matched me. i put concealer over it and those are the only 2 products i wear on a daily basis." in 32 reviews
  • "easy to apply and provides great coverage. the only reason i didn’t give it five stars is because it always starts creasing if i don’t apply a setting powder immediately" in 15 reviews
  • "its so rare that i can find a concealer that blends as good. im in totally. 💓 love . it doesnt smaer or get all oily. when you sweat. so many shades to choose from." in 8 reviews
  • "this product is full coverage and lightweight , slightly pricey but great packaging, lasting product make it worth the price pros: buildable and full coverage cons: so thick, slightly harder to blend out. would recommend to other girls and gals" in 6 reviews
Vanessa M.
Atlantis
Review for: Other more...
I don't remember the shade that I bought, but I got this together with their corrector. I have combo to oily skin and I found this formula is too thick and it crease really bad under my eyes.
Jessica E.
Jacksonville
Best concealer on the planet and a game changer ❤️ covers dark circles like nobody’s business. The peachy color does a great job of cancelling out purple/blue color of the dark circles under the eyes and it stays on all day without having to set it with a powder.
Heather G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Great full coverage concealer that lasts all day without needing reapplication! Smudge free, easy to apply, and doesn’t require a lot of product to achieve desired results! Packaging is always beautiful!
tahnea e.
Review for: Beige, Warm Beige more...
I've searched for years to find the perfect concealer, so I was excited to see this one at Sephora because Bobbi Brown products are usually pretty good. This is perfect! The concealer I dab on with a finger and blend, and then wait for it to set a minute or 2 and finish up with a coat of powder. I was a bit disappointed at how small it is for $32 but it's def worth every single penny.v
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park , PA
I actually own all of the colors of the creamy concealer with the artists palette. It was a splurge, but comes in handy when I needs a full palette of shade for a job. I like the coverage and the range of shade the product comes in but it got 4 star instead of 5 because I find it’s a bit oily and creases easily on the undereye.
Aubrey M.
Washington, DC
Bobbi Brown is my HOLY GRAIL. I have such a hard time finding concealer in my exact shade and when I found this, it was instant love. My friend once didn’t believe me that I had dark circles under my eyes and that this was magical so she insisted on watching my apply my makeup. One swipe and she goes, “oh my god it’s like magic.” BAM. BEST. CONCEALER. EVER.
Alexa M.
Paris, Ky
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This conceals dark circles and you only need the tiniest bit. I just put it on the inner corners of my eyes where my under eyes are the darkest and blend it out with my fingers and then I go over it with a blender. This concealer is kind of pricy and I do recommend it, but I think there are more affordable options at the drugstore that give the same result.
member-16009
Got it in bisque for a color corrector under my eyes. It’s VERY thick and settles in fine lines. I also didn’t see much impact in the color correction. Once you add foundation and regular concealer it gets very cakey. I would pass for the price and quality.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Audrey Z.
Syracuse
Beautiful concealer. Good texture and shade range. Not full coverage. I have an annoying vein under my left eye that was not covered. However, if you aren't trying to mask too much and you enjoy a skin like finish, I would recommend this product to you.
Kendra M.
How does this product works on people with oily skin?
Jalayah L.
Fort Worth, TX
Can someone tell me if this a good concealer for dark spots and acne scars.
Kathy  .
Clanton, AL
Will this product settle into the creases you tend to get in your under eye area as you ago. Also how well does it blend eliminating "raccoon" eye appearance?
Reagan C.
How is this when covering blemishes? What color should I get if I have fair/light neutral tone?
Maddie W.
Lawrence, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?

Macy's