Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Brush uploaded by Brooke B.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:

Designed with synthetic fibers cut to a tapered, rounded edge, this brush is ideal for applying Long-Wear Cream Shadow.

Why it's Different:

The tapered brush head is sized to fit eyelids perfectly.

How to Use:

Dip the brush into cream shadow. Apply it to the lower eyelid using short, sweeping brush strokes.

• Can you use this brush for other purpose like concealer or powder...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Brush
  • "I don't have any cream eyeshadow but this brush is amazing for regular ones as well! Such good quality :)." in 4 reviews
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I purchased the Bobbi Brown cream shadow brush years ago to apply Laura Mercier cream shadow. I honestly have no idea why I bought this brush lol. I purchased it from Nordstrom. I used it maybe 2 or 3x and it’s just been sitting alongside my vanity ever since. It’s pretty bad, like it hardly applied any of the LM eyeshadow to the lid, very splotchy and just bad. So expensive at $34 to have hardly touched it. I might give it another try with another brand of eyeshadow now that I’m thinking about it.
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love the compact head on this brush. The bristles are packed nice & tight, so it doesn’t fleck anything on your face; the product stays where it should. The bristles are also really soft! Definitely a keeper!
Alicia R.
Bobbi brushes are always the best, and the a Cream Shadow Brush is no exception. The brush size is perfect, not too big or small. The bristles are soft but compact and the handle is easy to hold. The brush delivers a lot of pigment. I love it.
Kaylee L.
Bobbi browns brushes are always amazing! The best in the industry that you can get. This cream shadow brush makes applying anything to the lid that's not powder a breeze! Perfect for cutting the crease, laying down a base or adding a cream shadow to the lid!
Sloane S.
This brush is AMAZING for cream shadows! The quality is amazing and even though I've had the brush for 4/5 years, it doesn't look used at all! This brush not only makes my cream shadows look great, it is so good for packing on either a lot of pigment or shadows.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I felt that this brush was great for overall eyeshadow application. I purchased this product on the Bobbi Brown website. This was my first time buying this product, and I have found that the bristles stay in. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This brush is really nice. The hair feels expensive and it applies the cream very nice but it can be used for more than just cream shadow. I use it to apply concealer and it works wonders. I would recommend this very much.
Theresa G.
This brush is great to apply cream base shadows but I also love to use it to apply glitter to the eyelids. Dense and flexible. Great to have in your collection!
Dorothy L.
BOBBI BROWN BRUSHES ARE SO PREFECT! THEY WILL LAST YOUR FOR YEARS! IF YOU TAKE PROPER CARE OF THEM OF COURSE. I'VE HAD MINE FOR 10 YEARS. NO JOKE
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
Beautiful brush for cream shadows. Very soft and nice quality. Moderately priced. I would like to purchase more brushes from Bobbi.
Tongtong G.
Hoboken, NJ
Can you use this brush for other purpose like concealer or powdered shadow?