MakeupBobbi Brown
Corrector ~ Light Bisque ~

Bobbi Brown Corrector ~ Light Bisque ~

Corrector is pink- or peach-based to neutralize under-eye darkness and is designed to be used before Creamy Concealer. New and improved formula is long-wearing and brightens dark circles with quick, just-right coverage that's easy to blend and won't...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Corrector ~ Light Bisque ~!
Melina P.
Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
Bobbi Brown Corrector ~ Light Bisque ~ uploaded by Melina P.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque, Bobbi Brown Corrector ~ Light Bisque ~
I bought it 9 months ago because I was influenced by a Greek makeup artist. He said that it was the best way to cover dark circles. So when I saw that they had a 50% discount, I took it. From € 24 to 12($ 27 to 13). I used it right away.I didn't like it at all.I regretted buying it.I didn't notice any coverage except for a gloss in the area where I placed it.And also that the skin is wrinkled and pieces are created.I tried it with my fingers, I painted it with the brush.I didn't like the result.The concealer couldn't stand afterwards. I gave it up. But because I'm sorry, the money I gave has a week to use it again.Somewhat better. Now I put it for the freckles I have and I can say that it works well. I put this on top of the foundation and they don't look bad. That's why all 3 stars. Otherwise no.

Looking for your answer?