Bobbi Brown Conditioning Brush Cleanser uploaded by Brandi G.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Conditioning Brush Cleanser Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I know how to clean my brushes using ingredients in my kitchen, i...1 Answers
Alia C.
Rockwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at a yard sale for very cheap. It was brand new lol. I really didn't think there was much difference in cleansers until I tried this one. It got all my brushes clean and left them super soft. A little goes a long way. Great find for me!
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great. Only brand cleanser I’ve used for my brushes. It lasts a long time. My brushes are always completely clean after use and it easily removes any makeup from the brushes gently.
Marii R.
This Bobbi Brown Conditioning Brush cleanser it does what it claims to do its very good product
Lana R.
It does exactly what it says and my brushes feel so much silkier afterwards.
Samantha L.
Watervliet, NY
I just received this brush cleaner as a gift and I thought I'd give it a try. I would never typically buy this because Bobbi Brown is a bit out of my price range, however, after using it, my brushes are so much softer and you can see a big difference in terms of the bristles. I am considering re purchasing!
Nicole C.
Jonkoping
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders. A little goes a long way, and the brushes become soft and cleansed at once. I’m pretty sure this is recommended on real fur brushes, but it works just as well on synthetic brushes. I do recommend this, but it is so likely that you will find a just as good cleanser even cheaper.
M A.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best cleanser that I have ever used in my life and the best part is that it has lasted me such a long time. Although pricey it’s incredible and cleans my brushes very efficiently. I will be buying this again!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
I know how to clean my brushes using ingredients in my kitchen, is splurging for something like this really worth it?