BY BOBBI BROWN

Designed with a narrow, ultra-precise head and synthetic bristles, our new Concealer Brush makes it easier than ever to achieve flawless undereye coverage. Perfect for use with our Corrector and Concealer formulas.

Yesenia R.
New Jersey
10 plus years & still holding strong. These brushes last forever... keep them clean & it shouldn’t effect your skin. Easy to use... love the long handles! Expensive but there is no need to replace! Looks like a lip brush... never 200% got use to it
Elena G.
Rutherfordton
I've had this brush for a while. I love it for applying my Bobbi Brown concealer. I do wish it retracted somehow rather than putting the top on, cuz some of the hairs get bent back as I place the top on and it's hard to keep them all straight.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I've had my concealer brush for 5 years now and not a single shedding seen! The price is a bit high for a concealer brush, but the bristles are made so to apply the concealer effortlessly. I'm satisfied with it and haven't bought another brush since yet!
Jillian  C.
This is a great little brush to use concealer just under your eyes or for little touch ups. I have not had mine for long but so far I love it.
Allison B.
Elizabethton, TN
I don't tend to use brushed like this a lot but this actually work really good. It is a good investment if you use concealer alot
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
If you're using the Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer, you will need a brush - and this is very well designed.
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
I have had mine for years and this is a perfect brush to apply a light touch. Great for under eye concealer.
Nique '.
Phoenix, AZ
This is, by far, the most pleasantly surprising “stand out” beauty product I’ve ever purchased! I had sticker shock and thought it was too small when the makeup artist recommended I purchase this in nectar. I barely tap the brush in color and it’s always “spot on” the perfect buildable brush. BOBBI BROWN Concealer Brush
Erin H.
Cardiff
Really nice soft brush! Prefect for applying to under eyes. Bought in John Lewis, use almost everyday! Part of my daily makeup routine. Although I would recon it’s slightly overpriced . But would definitely buy again. 5/5 altogether despite the price tag, great value for money.
Mia F.
Great for brush, love the handle, love the bristles which are amazingly soft. Easy to use and the concealer goes on very smoothly. I use it on a daily basis since it makes it so easy to apply concealer on my dark circles and inner corners. Love it.

Amazon