Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow Palette uploaded by Amy H.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A two-in-one compact featuring Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge cream blush plus a new cream illuminator—just swipe and blend to create fresh, glowing skin.

Who it's For:

Pearl Cream & Pink Flush: Ideal for Very Light to Light skin tones
Pink Opal & Homecoming Pink:Ideal for Light to Medium skin tones
Bare Cream & Desert Rose: Ideal for Medium skin tones
Bronze Sun & Milk Chocolate: Ideal for Medium to Dark skin tones

Why It's Different:

Bobbi Brown created this limited edition palette to make it easy for anyone to get her signature "Bobbi Brown Glow." The creamy, comfortable formulas layer easily and melt into skin seamlessly for a lit-from-within glow in an instant.

How To Use:

Press Pot Rouge formula onto cheeks with fingers, then blend color back toward the hairline for the most natural effect. Blend cream illuminator on top of cheekbones, under the brow bone, or on the cupid's bow—anywhere you want to highlight.

• Does this have a "cream to powder" finish or does it give off a d...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually have a glow?and does it have pigmentat...1 Answers
  • How is it...?1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
Always a BB fan and these don't disappoint. Pink is so pretty, applies evenly and gives great amount of color. Not too sticky nor sheer. Blends into skin very nicely and the creme illuminator gives a beautiful glow with no overdone shimmer and zero glitter. Just a good glow. As with most creamier blushes I always wish for a bit more long lasting but they still stay on nicely. These also feel nice and moisturizing as I have a bit drier more mature skin. Try this if you have similar issues, I think they are terrific!
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I love Bobbi brown products. I especially love this blush because it is so pigmented ! But it is not too pigmented for a blush. With a blush you don't want to be scared of it because of the fear of too much going on and looking like a clown. You don't have to worry about that with this at all!
Christina L.
fallbrook CA
great colors in this palette, i have this in my pro kit and i find that it works with a wide variety of skin tones. Very easy to blend, and stays on the face. Its pricey but Bobbi Brown never disappoints , and i would defiantly buy this again for both my self and my kit
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
This is AMAZINGGGG. I just have to use this palette with every look I make. The pigmentation is unreal. I love how it compliments my cheeks and eye makeup. This product is quite expensive though. I wouldn't recommend it to those on a budget.
Miranda H.
Greenwood, IN
I love that this product has 2 shades. I am really able to perfectly rose my cheeks dark or light depending on what my mood is that morning. I like that this product is not thick or heavy and you can barely feel it on your face.
Ashley N.
Haymarket, VA
Bobbi brown is an absolute staple in my collection and this is no exception. Its beautiful lasts all day. I can't get enough of it. It's not over powering but still bright and blends so brilliantly. A holy grail!
Blanca F.
Both shades apply and blend very easily, looks very natural. You can apply with fingers, brush, or a sponge. It is long lasting and I like the versatility that a duo provides.
Lily D.
I have light skin so I bought the pearl/pink flush and I love it. First I put the blush in the apples of the cheeks with a strong color. Then I use the pearl to tone down the color. Last, I put more of the blush on top of neeeded. It gives me a summery and dewy look and it lasts foreverrrr.
hailey g.
These are very pigmented for a blush. They are the right color for my skin and i love how creamy they apply. It makes my skin look fantastic!
Carla G.
Davenport, FL
Very pigmented, lasts a long time, and is the perfect shade for me! I love this product. Will definitely buy again once I hit pan.
Maki M.
is the top one good for highlighting?
Dena S.
Does this have a "cream to powder" finish or does it give off a dewy look?
Maria T.
Does it have good pigmentation?
Brendy S.
W Hollywood, CA
Does anyone know when these launch in department stores or other retailers?
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
I have never tried this product before. Is this product good?