BOBBI BROWN CC Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Zahall A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

This Product Is:

The latest innovative skin whitening cream that makes your skin look perfect and healthy in 3 simple steps. Helps camouflage dark circles, redness, and fading skin. The skin is radiant, bright and smooth immediately, refracted light to cover and cover the dark spots, freckles and imperfections. Skin is smooth. And more clarity, a variety of natural plants. Restores and nourishes the skin. Leaves skin smooth. Looks healthy and watery. Contains UVA / UVB protection to protect your skin from harmful sun rays. Available in 3 shades. Click here to see all shades of CC Cream.

This Product Is Suitable For:

For all skin types, dry skin, combination skin and oily skin or those looking for products that help skin tone and look healthy with water.

Product Highlights:

CC Cream is available in 3 shades to suit all skin types. Pale Nude Color For those with white skin, white or yellowish white, Warm Nude shade for medium skin color. (Not white - not black) or two-tone skin, and Golden Nude shades are suitable for people with tan. Or very dark skin.

How To Use The Product:

After cleansing and normal skin. Apply your fingertips to CC Cream over the face before applying foundation or foundation powder. To make the skin look smoother and radiant.

• Is this product any good? and worth the price?2 Answers
BOBBI BROWN CC Cream SPF 35
  • "i like this product because it actually covers redness. it is a decent amount and you don't need too much product to cover your face. " in 3 reviews
  • "perfect! smooth texture which allows the product to sit so nicely on the skin not making it look oily or as if you even have makeup on. so natural and gives the skin amazing radiance. i only apply a tiny amount of bronzer and i am good to go. " in 3 reviews
Brenna S.
I liked the formula of this and that it has a decent SPF, but I don't think the color selection was great for me. I can only use it during the summer when I'm a little more tan. Otherwise, it's a great foundation with decent light coverage and doesn't make me break out.
Bjet C.
Burlington, WI
This cc cream is good for those no makeup makeup days. Where you are feeling like putting on minimal makeup and don't want to use foundation. It's lightweight, light coverage but you can build it up but it's just too much work lol. I have dry skin & i love this. Although it is a little bit pricey for a cc cream but the quality is on point. I highly recommend it.
Gabriella A.
I like that this product also doubles as a sunscreen. It's great coverage. The only thing is that it does have that "rough/dry" type of feel (similar to sunblock), I suppose as expected. It would be better if it was a bit smoother when applying.
Missy R.
Oxford, OH
This cream is very easy to apply, either with a brush or as I prefer, with my fingers. I never have any streaks. It goes in evenly every time and it feels good. I love the spf of 35.
Victoria P.
I love coverage so this didn't do very well for me. It didn't help me with redness or dark spots but it did provide a light coverage which I'm sure many would appreciate. I didn't feel it on my skin either. Recommend.
Salli A.
I like this CC cream. My skin can get dry and I like to use this instead of foundation for moisture. It does a good job coverign up the redness on my cheeks from rosacea as well.
Karla R.
Pacoima, CA
I actually really like this cc cream. I have dry skin but this makes my skin feel refreshed. its is light and helps when you don't wanna do your ful make-up.
Doreen M.
I like this product because it actually covers redness. It is a decent amount and you don't need too much product to cover your face.
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
I really liked this bc cream but when adding it with my foundation if it was humid you could see it
Marianne S.
Guadalajara
With CC Creams now being the norm, it ought to come as no surprise when the big brands start releasing their own versions of what is popularly termed “colour correcting” creams. To be honest, with some products, there is scant difference between a BB Cream and a CC Cream. Both are tinted, both are used all over and while brands try their utmost to tell us that they’re different, lets face it, they’re basically the same thing.
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
Is this product any good? and worth the price?

Amazon