BOBBI BROWN Buffing Grains for Face uploaded by Tyleena D.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

These luxurious grains can be mixed with any Bobbi Brown cleanser or water to create a fully customized, gentle exfoliator for the face.

Who it's For:

All skin types and anyone looking to customize their cleanser for soft, smooth and glowing skin

Why It's Different:

Formulated with Japanese adzuki bean powder to help remove dry surface patches and encourage skin cell turnover, these exfoliating grains are the key to this cult-favorite's customizability.

How to Use:

Gently tap the open bottle to sprinkle grains in the palm of your hand, customizing the amount depending on how your skin feels. Mix in with a cleanser of your choice or water and wash skin as you normally would. Rinse thoroughly.

Phaseolus Angularis Seed Powder , Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Sulfate , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin

Buy on Sephora
Annette C.
Bridgeport
I love these buffing grains! They get the job DONE! They're soft yet effective and you can mix it with anything. You can use it with water to gently exfoliate your skin, or use it with your cleanser for an even deeper skin routine! AND you get a lot of product in that container and a little goes a loooooooong way
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
These are okay, I feel like they are great at exfoliating my face. However, they tend to not mix in well with my cleansers, like how the box tells you how to use it, so I end up just using it by itself. It also sometimes leaves behind some of the grains on my face and neck area, otherwise it really is great for exfoliating.
Tyleena D.
Love this product! Makes my face feel so fresh and soft! You only use a very small amount , mixed with your favorite cleanser and rinse clean! Super easy and effective
Raeshuna C.
Arlington, TN
I have dry skin most of the year. It's embarrassing when I want to wear makeup, and you can see most of the scaly skin on my face. Exfoliating is so important for smoothr, softer skin, as well as preparing your face for makeup. I purchased this product online, and I have to admit that is it pretty pricey at over $40 a bottle. I have a few pros and cons concerning this product.

Pros:
- I love that I can customize the amount of grains I want in my face wash. Daily, I like to use a creamy cleanser for my dry skin and a spin brush to work the product in. On days that I want to just use my hands, I pump some of my cleanser in my hands and a little bit of the buffing grains. I mix both products up, and I now have a great exfoliating face wash.
- I love the smoothness of my skin after exfoliating. I don't find that this product "cuts" my skin to the point that it I can feel pain from it.
- This product lasts quite a while for me. I don't use a lot when I exfoliate my face. Just a small shake is enough for me. By only having to use a little at a time, the product doesn't run out as fast.

Cons:
- It doesn't rinse off easily for me. I find that the grains will stick to my skin, even after wiping my face with a face towel and/or splashing my face with water. This can be quite frustrating as I still feel grains on my face after applying toner and when I'm moisturizing my skin. This could just be user error, but it has happened to me the last ten times I've used the grains.
- The price is outrageous for someone on a budget. I don't typically splurge on a product, especially not for skincare. If I were speaking to someone a strict budget, I wouldn't be able to recommend this product due to the $40+ price tag. There are less expensive, yet effective, products out there for less money.
- I dislike that the grains do not dissolve after working it in for a few minutes. It makes me believe that the "grains" in the product could possibly effect something in my environment, and I don't want that.

Would I recommend this? Maybe. If you can afford to spend the money on it, I would say try it out.
Jessica C.
Middletown, DE
Love other Bobbi Brown skincare products so I gave it a try. Good product, goes a long way, and was gentle on my sensitive skin. With that said, I don't think it was anything extraordinary for the price. Curious to try other face scrubs and compare.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
These beads can be added to your face wash to exfoliate. They didn't do much to exfoliate for the price. If you prefer a scrub like exfoliation, this is for you.

A little goes a long way.
LIORA Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a pretty great product, you can customize the amount you use, which i appreciate.
It definitely doesn't feel too good on the skin while scrubbing away. However, it does the job!! My skin definitely has a more softer feel to it. I would recommend this product!
Danielle B.
Somerville, MA
Love this stuff! It turns any facial cleanser into an exfoliating cleanser and leaves my face brighter and softer. A little also goes a long way. Good buy!
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
This peeler removes dark spots and gives your skin an unmatched glow and glow, thanks to its adzuki Japanese powder.luxury product but it worth the splurge i really recommend this product i will definitely buy it again
Alexia R.
FL
Great texture but should be shaker style. Very difficult to pour, hold ground material, then add soap. If I soap my face first and then try to use this, I get water and soap everywhere. 3/4 of the bottle is still in my bathroom. Difficult to use comfortably..
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
This hasn't caused anyone with rosacea a breakout? I have been scared to try scrubs since I was diagnosed but really need to exfoliate.