BOBBI BROWN Buffing Grains for Face
BY BOBBI BROWN
What It Is:
These luxurious grains can be mixed with any Bobbi Brown cleanser or water to create a fully customized, gentle exfoliator for the face.
Who it's For:
All skin types and anyone looking to customize their cleanser for soft, smooth and glowing skin
Why It's Different:
Formulated with Japanese adzuki bean powder to help remove dry surface patches and encourage skin cell turnover, these exfoliating grains are the key to this cult-favorite's customizability.
How to Use:
Gently tap the open bottle to sprinkle grains in the palm of your hand, customizing the amount depending on how your skin feels. Mix in with a cleanser of your choice or water and wash skin as you normally would. Rinse thoroughly.
Phaseolus Angularis Seed Powder , Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Sulfate , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesinsee more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- This hasn't caused anyone with rosacea a breakout... Be the first to answer!
- I love that I can customize the amount of grains I want in my face wash. Daily, I like to use a creamy cleanser for my dry skin and a spin brush to work the product in. On days that I want to just use my hands, I pump some of my cleanser in my hands and a little bit of the buffing grains. I mix both products up, and I now have a great exfoliating face wash.
- I love the smoothness of my skin after exfoliating. I don't find that this product "cuts" my skin to the point that it I can feel pain from it.
- This product lasts quite a while for me. I don't use a lot when I exfoliate my face. Just a small shake is enough for me. By only having to use a little at a time, the product doesn't run out as fast.
- It doesn't rinse off easily for me. I find that the grains will stick to my skin, even after wiping my face with a face towel and/or splashing my face with water. This can be quite frustrating as I still feel grains on my face after applying toner and when I'm moisturizing my skin. This could just be user error, but it has happened to me the last ten times I've used the grains.
- The price is outrageous for someone on a budget. I don't typically splurge on a product, especially not for skincare. If I were speaking to someone a strict budget, I wouldn't be able to recommend this product due to the $40+ price tag. There are less expensive, yet effective, products out there for less money.
- I dislike that the grains do not dissolve after working it in for a few minutes. It makes me believe that the "grains" in the product could possibly effect something in my environment, and I don't want that.
Would I recommend this? Maybe. If you can afford to spend the money on it, I would say try it out.
A little goes a long way.
It definitely doesn't feel too good on the skin while scrubbing away. However, it does the job!! My skin definitely has a more softer feel to it. I would recommend this product!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos