BY BOBBI BROWN

An all-in-one kit for well-groomed brows (and a more polished look).

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• I have been wanting to try this eyebrow kit but I'm not s...1 Answers
  • I've always shaped my brows with liner, but I've been rec...2 Answers
  • I have been using this kit for years i love it, now I use...2 Answers
Gery H.
Review for: Medium Brow Kit more...
This is an amazing eyebrow kit, my favorite! The powder stays on all day, it doesn’t move from your eyebrows. I like it because you can create a strong eyebrow or natural. Super quick and easy to apply. The mirror comes in handy. I don’t recommend to use the brush.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Medium Brow Kit more...
The brush on this is rough!! I took out the tweezers & I added a brush from my elf kit. I don’t use the tweezers anyways. I normally use a full sized brush but that is for traveling. The only down side is the brush evthing else is amazing the colors it says grey on one side which threw me for a loop but it’s not really grey & since they are eyeshadows they can do double duty in my bag as eyeliner/eyeshadow. A great travel kit except for that little brush being a BIG disappointment.
Cassidy M.
Expensive-but lasts so so so long!! I have trouble doing my very blonde and thin eyebrows but this product has helped me so much! Includes mini tweezers for trouble hairs and a lil brush. I combine both shades and use them as one and get very good results
Luci C.
sacramento
Review for: Medium Brow Kit more...
I love this ! I know it’s a powder but I don’t use it like that. I like to take water, it’s better if you use setting spray, I like to give it crisp lines, I take my Mac eyebrow brush and it’s the best eyebrow at al times ! Never lets me down !
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
The color doesn’t fade or smear as night progresses and has stayed put through a workout however full disclaimer, I️ use setting spray so that may help. I didn’t rate it 5 stars as the tweezers are hard to manipulate (maybe because of their size)...overall the shades match well with my brows...I’m olive skin tone with black brows.
Hermi W.
This brow kit makes your brows look defined and natural at the same time. The two colors can be used at different places on your brows to create a more natural look. The only thing i don't like is the brush that comes with the kit because its not really soft.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I use this brow powder every single day because it is so pigmented and leaves my brows looking really natural when used alone or glammed up when used with a brow pencil or pomade. I definitely recommend this product.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I use this kit even when I use just a pencil to fill in for the double mirror and tweezer set. Comes w the best eyebrow brush and can also be used as eyeshadow. Buildable color
Lauren P.
The two shades work well either alone or combined together. The powder is a bit creamy so you don't end up with powder all down your face while you're filling your brows in. I fill my brows in before work around 7am and until I wash my face at night they look perfect, so this powder definitely lasts all day long. The brush the kit comes with was too stiff for me, so I used my own brush - but that's my only issue with this compact, the powder itself is great.
Weyling S.
My aunt gifted me this kit last Christmas and I haven't used another brown kit! All I need it's one product and it's this. I love that the shade goes perfect with my tone and it looks really natural and it's long lasting. I don't need to retouch during the day. Also I adore that it comes with it's own little brush and tweezers and it all fits perfect in it's little square package.
Roxanne O.
El Segundo, CA
I have been using this kit for years i love it, now I use it with my Anastasia brow wiz perfect together !!
Valeria U.
I've always shaped my brows with liner, but I've been recomemded to use brow shadows instead. This seems like a fine set, would ou recommend it? Is it actually better than liner?
Jelena D.
I have been wanting to try this eyebrow kit but I'm not sure. Does it works the money?

Amazon